• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 「 Fruits Basket 」Estate Role Play Page

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
latest
  • "Sometimes, living can be hard, but only through being alive can we make each other laugh, cry, and be happy!"
    ~ Tohru.

Rules of Conduct:
    I. One-liners are prohibited.
    II. A minimum of two paragraphs. Occasionally, one paragraph will be acceptable.
    III. Keep OOC conversations in the OOC chatroom.
    IV. Tag everyone applicable in your posts.
    V. If you skipped rule #4, don't forget to utilize brackets in your comment.
    VI. Treat everyone with respect. No flaming, harassing, trolling, etc.
    VII. Keep OOC drama outside the RP.

Code by Rowlet

{Hi guys! This page is for anyone who isn't going to the main high school, so pretty much all the adults and Yukio, and if anyone is homeschooled. Once different events start to happen (ex: Golden Week, family meetings, etc.) there will be separate RP pages where everyone can reply to them, and the links to those will be put on here and on the OOC page!}

Last edited:
Kouki Sohma:

Breathing in a big gulp of the crisp, morning air, the Dog smiled as he stepped outside in a house robe. Some motivating tea in hand, he looked out to the outside and at his garden, which had lay barren for quite some time but was starting to awaken again for the new spring. A smile formed on his face as he saw the day was bright and dry, which allowed for him to take his baseball little-league team out onto the field for practice instead of the gym like he had to do that past week. His smile got even wider as he thought of his little cousin, Aiko, starting to play baseball. Kouki had offered the little boy a chance to try out for his team once or twice, but they both had to wait until the next try-out date. He sipped his tea, and gave a satisfied sigh. Today was going to be a great day!

Putting a hand in his pocket, he took out his cell-phone and looked through his text chats to find Shira’s. Kouki had some time before he had to go to work, and with the day as beautiful as it was, he thought it would be a good day to hang out with a dear friend.

[Kouki: Hey Shira! Great day, huh? Did’ya wanna hang out a little? Let me know!]

He then went back inside and put his tea-cup down onto the kitchen table, as well as his phone and a copy of the morning newspaper that he had perused a little while ago. Looking in his cupboards and a small fridge, he tried to find something that would satisfy his stomach later on, especially if he was going to get some stuff done today before work, like grocery shopping, laundry, making his bed... did he even have time to meet up with a friend? “Eh, I’ll make time somewhere,” he told himself as he decided on making a sandwich. Wasn’t much, but he would make do. Now to just wait for a reply and to start his chores!

Tags: Rowlet Rowlet
Mentions: MidnightStar MidnightStar

Yukio Sohma:

In. Out. In. Out. Inhale. Exhale. With the bright, sunny day of April, and the melting of the remaining snow of the renewing ground, the God’s allergies were taking a toll on his body, especially his breathing. He found he had to focus on it, by making sure his breathing didn’t make him have coughing fits and so he could determine how much force to breath with, what with the pressure of the air around him and all. In. Out. Inhale. Exhale. Sigh. Yukio turned to look out of his closed window. ‘The birds are coming back. That’s nice to see,’ He thought to himself, then looked back to his own room. Cramped, stale-aired, and almost lifeless except for his plants and himself. He made a small smile as he took a few looks around to the different colored and sized flower pots in the corners of his bedroom. ‘Zarla is growing nicely, and Judy looks like she’s going to flower soon. Mitskuni needs to be trimmed, though. Oh, and it looks like Kiku probably needs some more water, or I need to pick out the dead leaves off of him.’ His plants were like his children, with each and every one of them having names and personalities that only he could notice. It always made him smile to know that they thrived under his care, and that they were always there for him and listened to him when he talked to himself.

Sigh. ‘Unlike my fellow cursed.’ Yep, today was a school day for many of the Sohma children and teens. Some of which were apart of the group of cursed. He sighed again. “School... I wonder what it’s like? Must be nice...all of those other kids and teachers that you could talk to and become friends with...” he said to himself. He then turned in his bed, which had held him for days now and for many, many years from sleep and sickness. Most found their beds to be comfy and calming. Like a cloud where you knew you would be okay. But his was like a ball and chain. He couldn’t very well be away from it for too long. Always needed bed rest. Always had to lie down. Always had to say inside. Never having a good chance to be outside, exploring or walking or even traveling. Not when the smelling of certain flowers made his eyes water and his lungs almost give out. Not when the world he so desperately wanted to see was like an enemy to him. Not that being inside was any better. Instead of allergies and walking that compromised his low stamina, it was the weight of his newly-given responsibilities. It was having to deal with people who came now and then, with some being apart of the estate’s elders who didn’t really take the time to know him. They just wanted God, not Yukio. It was having to fix what his dad did that he felt was wrong.

Turning once more under his covers and blankets that kept back the cold of the outside that seeped into the thin walls of the house, he thought about that girl that came back by his invitation. ‘Sakura, right?’ He asked himself, wondering if he got the Tiger’s name right. He heard that she was coming back that day. Maybe she would visit him? He hoped she did, even if the elders told her he was sick. He didn’t care. He just wanted company.

Tags: animegirl20 animegirl20

Shirayuki Sohma:

"A-A-Achoo!" The waifish Snake brandished a tissue, wiping his irritated nose. He sniffled, wadded the used kleenex, and dumped it inside a nearby trash bin. Unfortunately for Shirayuki, Spring triggered his allergies. While he, fortunately, wasn't allergic to everything, certain pollens, including dust, aggravated his sensitive body. Spring, despite the breathtaking beauty of rebirth, wasn't his favorite season. Truthfully, the only season gentle on his fragile condition is Autumn.

"I hope I don't get sick," murmured the silver-haired Snake. Shirayuki slipped off his bed, rose into a standing position, and smoothed the front of his sleeping yukata. He pivoted to his right, exiting his bedroom. His estate home, located in the heart of the main estate, featured a combination of traditional and modernized Japanese elements. While Shirayuki appreciated the beauty of traditional décor, he couldn't deny the convenience of modern technology. By the time his cellphone beeped, alerting an incoming text message, Shirayuki freshened in his bathroom, changed out of his yukata, and donned a simplified kimono. Feminine in design, yes, but the soft silk soothed his irritated skin. The Snake cared little about what society deemed gender oriented.

Shirayuki retrieved his cell, navigated to his inbox, and opened the message. He hummed at the offer. "I wonder if Kouki restocked his refrigerator," he mused. Without another word, the silver-haired Sohma tapped a response, hitting the send button.

[Shirayuki: Indeed, Kou-chan! I'd love to, but I have a project to finish. Plus, my allergies are acting up. ]

After his message delivered, Shirayuki maneuvered through his quaint home, heading toward his art studio. His current project involved a homemade knitted sweater for his family's God, Yukio, including a set of origami cranes. Since the moment Shirayuki shared one of his favorite legends with his family's head, the Snake gifted the younger teen origami cranes. Sometimes, once he visited, they folded paper together. Origami was one of his favorite hobbies.

Mention: Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 .

Sakura was picked up in a black car that would take her to the Sohma Estate. She wasn’t really sure how to think about all of this. Everything was happening so fast. One min she was at home living her life the next she was on her was to place she hadn’t seen in years and her parents weren’t with her. Which she didn’t understand. They had the choice to come but her mother refused. Sakura wasn’t sure how she felt about that. She also didn’t understand why she had to leave. She knew it had something to do with the curse but she hadn’t had any problems if anything she was doing just fine. The upside was she would get to see her family again and also a certain someone she hadn’t seen in a while. “I wonder if Kira remembers me. She said to herself. Even so it didn’t help the fact she still felt alone.

When she finally arrived at the estate she was amazed how it seemed exactly the same. Like it was frozen in time. “Amazing” when the car pulled up the man let her out and a few men cane up to the car to get her things. They said they were bringing it to her new room. Though they didn’t tell her where exactly that was. “Great.” A older looking woman gave her a skeptical look. “Sakura finally your home follow me. Yukio will see you now.” Sakura had think for moment. ‘Who was that again?’ Sakura followed the woman to a room. Once they reached the room the woman spoke up. “Master Yukio Sakura is here are you feeling up to meeting her. She then looked at Sakura as they waited for a response. “Now listen Master Yukio is...sick so please do not rile him up.” Sakura couldn’t remember who the heck they were meeting. “Um ok”
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
. D O V E . D O V E (mentioned)

Aiko Sohma
716fa27306d74fcc2cf20428146e814d.jpg
"Master, will you please stay still while I clean you up. You don't want to look like a pig on your first day of school." Aiko rolls his eyes at the maid. "Why can't you just continue to homeschool me. You're a good teacher, Ayumi. And don't call me master. My name's Aiko." the boy says giving a pout. She sighs. "You know I can't. I don't make enough money to teach you, but I'll still be here to help you with your homework. Ayumi takes him out of the bath and quickly dries him off and combs his hair. "I know you're nervous, but don't you want to be apart of the baseball team. Aiko nods. "Of course! You'll come and watch me right?" he asks excitedly. The maid laughs, answering with a nod.

Once Akio got dressed and ate breakfast he was ready to leave the house. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk you?" she says. Aiko shakes his head. "I need to do things myself like daddy told." the child's eyes dart to the ground. "I..I mean like Mr.Sohma told me." His maid sighs guiding him towards the door. "You better get going, don't want you to be late." Aiko gives her a big hug and smile. "Bye, Ayumi." he says before dashing away and to the Sohma's estate exit.

Aiko decides last minute to stop by Kouki's house. It was far out of the way and he always enjoyed seeing the dog. When he arrived at the house he didn't even bother to knock. He slides open the door, a goofy grin on his face. "Hello?" he looks around for a while until he catches sight of the dog. He runs over to him and hugs him as tight as he can. "Hi Uncle Kouki! It's been a whole week since I've seen you. I really missed you!" he says laughing between every sentence.

Interacting with: Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
Mentions: None

Kouki Sohma: (Continuation of Monday and will go to Tuesday ASAP)

His smile fell for a moment when he read Shira's reply, but as he looked back outside again, he realized today would be like hell for someone like the snake, what with all of the allergens, between pollen and mold, and he didn't want to make his friend go through more of that.

[Ah, that's right! The beauty of the day also brings the worst, doesn't it? Well do let me know how your project is doing!]
After getting out of the texting app, he looked at the time. "Guess I should start doing some stuff..." he said to himself. Stretching his back and getting up from the kitchen chair, he headed down the hallway to start on some laundry and keeping his and the guest rooms tidy. He always kept his other rooms up so that they'd always be open for anyone that wanted to come over. Ever since he had been able to move away from the main Sohma Estate and built his house, he had kept an 'open door' policy, all day and night, every day and night, for anyone in his family and friend-group.

Once he finished with everything to the right of the house, he went back to the kitchen to do some dishes, and maybe go outside to the shed to work on his garden, a small blonde boy ran up and wrapped his arms around Kouki's waist. The elder one smiled widely and ruffled the kid's hair. "Hey Aiko! Dang, it has been a while! I've missed you too," the Dog said, the little Rams' laughing making him chuckle. "How was your break? Ready for more school?" he asked as he remembered again that all of the younger family members had school to go back to.

Tags: Rowlet Rowlet MidnightStar MidnightStar
Mentions:

Yukio Sohma: (Continuation of Monday. Will go onto Tuesday ASAP)

Yukio turned over and looked towards his door as he heard one of the maids of the Estate come to his door and ask if he was well enough to have company. In all honesty, he wasn't feeling too hot, but he knew that he pretty much never did feel very well anymore. He just accepted the fact that he'd have to push his health aside if he actually wanted to talk to people. "I'm fine. Please, come in!" he said, sitting up and making sure he looked at least a little presentable. He then watched as the door opened and in came a girl with long pink hair and bright eyes. She looked weirded out, which was understandable. She did look brand new to the Estate, but the God knew better. He could tell that this was the girl Sakura he had invited back.

He smiled at her as he raised his hand in a sort-of greeting. "Hello, Sakura, I presume?" He asked as he gestured to a pillow on the floor for sitting, as his room was floor-based. The cold floor was better on his chest and lungs, and he felt it more comfortable to have people be on the same level as him and not looking down on him, though he wondered if it was his curse of being the Deity of the family. "I'm glad that you've come back. How are you fairing with the move? I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle."

Mentions:

Makoto Sohma
Having just returned from his shift at the library, Makoto stood over his bag and pulled out the selection of books within. He placed them neatly on his desk, shifting them slightly to ensure they were straight and in their usual place, and switched on the small light at his desk. Pencils were lined on either side of his notebook, and he took a seat. He nibbled lightly on his bottom lip, unsure of how to make any more notes.

He ended up doodling on the notes he'd previously made - a squiggle here, a loop there. His bullet points were made into blue squares, and he added yellow, red and green bubbles around bodies of text. Soon small Pacman ghosts were bordering his page, and there was a small Mario hitting a surprise block in the corner. He sighed, pushed himself up from the table, and went into the kitchen, only to small at himself when he got a small container from the fridge.

Leftover riceballs. Shirayuki

[Thank you for the riceballs Shira :)] Makoto sent a message to Shirayuki, smiling and blushing like a twelve-year-old boy.

Mentions: Rowlet Rowlet
Interactions: None/Open

Sakura smiled and shook his hand. “Yeah that’s me!” She watched as he gestured to a pillow and she sat down. She got a good look at him. He seemed young and she could tell he seemed a bit sick but not to bad. When he asked her about the move she relaxed a bit more in her set. She thought this would be more nerve racking but he seemed pretty nice. “I’m doing ok but a bit confused on why I had to come back. It was kind of sudden..” She then looked at him and blurted out, “So uh who are you again?? Did we know each other or something??”
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213

Yukio Sohma: (Continuation of Monday. Will go onto Tuesday ASAP)

Yukio watched as she sat down and started to look more comfortable than she had when she came into his room. At first, he thought she was just nervous about being in the room of a man, as most people of the opposite sex would be, and visa-versa. But then he remembered that she hadn’t been here at the Estate for quite some time, and that it must have been a bit intimidating for her, especially with the elders who lived and worked here. He too felt a little unease in their presence, which was cold and distant for many of them.

He cleared his throat before replying, making sure he didn’t start coughing. “I apologize for the suddenness of the invitation. For you to receive one from someone you most likely have never met is weird, to say the least. But let me finally introduce myself to you. I’m Yukio, the head of the family, or as many will call me from time-to-time, the Sohma’s Cursed God.” He then smiled at her again, taking a few breaths before continuing. “I’m happy to have finally met you, Sakura. Just by first impression, you seem like a kind and caring girl.”

Mentions:

Aiko Sohma
(Continuation of Monday. Will go onto Tuesday ASAP)
The little goats smile went into a worried frown. "Well this is my first time going to actual school so I'm a little nervous." His nervous frown turned right back into a smile. "That just means I'll get to be on the baseball team." he releases from his hug and stumbles backward. He would've usually opened up and told the dog his feelings but he was afraid if he did it now he would break cry. He takes a deep breath. "I know I just got here, but I should get to school. Don't want to be late on my first. I'll be back after school and I'll tell you about my day." he gives Kouki before leaving as quick as he came.

As soon as he walked out the door he started into a sprint. He ran until he was far enough from the house and Kouki couldn't see his tears. "You need to grow up Aiko. Your not a child!" Aiko says wiping his tears away. His hands still shook nervously and seeing the elementary school made it worst. School was about to start so most of the kids were already inside. He walked blindly until he made it to his classroom. He wanted to open the door but he couldn't do it. What if no one liked him? What if a girl touched him? What if his father got mad at him for something he did at school? 'Calm down, you got this Aiko. Remember what Ayumi said...always stay positive.' he takes one last deep breath before entering into the new chapter of his life.

Interacting with: Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
Mentions: None

Users who are viewing this thread

Back