• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Frozen Midnight ~ Out of Character

Characters
Here
Alrighty, hopefully my post does the trick in getting most of the characters together. That would just leave Stranger, but it sounds like they are going to make their way over to us soon?

Heyo guys, sorry about not posting yesterday, I was around a friends house for the night :) I hope everyones having fun with the rp though, lemme know if you guys have any ideas that you want implemented

Alrighty, hopefully my post does the trick in getting most of the characters together. That would just leave Stranger, but it sounds like they are going to make their way over to us soon?
Hopefully so, I think that was a good way to bring everyone together

Hey guys, I'm back :closed eyes open smile: hope I didn't miss too much. I'm gonna read everything now and then work on replies

yeah, sorry about not being super present, but some RL stuff caught up with me and I think I might have to drop out of this RP. Hope you guys have fun though!

My words aren't wording very well today but I'm working on replies 🥲 shouldn't be too long now!

you have two characters to write for, take your time!!

No longer the problem.
If I forget for this long again, feel free to skip me in the future!

I think it was ultimately decided that after a few posts someone could then post again instead of sticking to a strict order? So in most cases I wouldn't worry too much about holding people up.

I'm thinking of post tomorrow or Saturday unless anyone has something they want to post first?

Post made. Unless other people want to do things, I guess Zambi Zambi could move us along a bit since there doesn't seem to be much going on right now? Unless people have just been busy with summer stuff, then ignore me, lol.

Hi guys, I've been away for a bit, but I'll start another post here in a minute once I've read up on everyone else's.

Post made. Unless other people want to do things, I guess Zambi Zambi could move us along a bit since there doesn't seem to be much going on right now? Unless people have just been busy with summer stuff, then ignore me, lol.
Yeah, I'll see what I can cook up

Hi guys, I've been away for a bit, but I'll start another post here in a minute once I've read up on everyone else's.

No worries, it happens. Seeing as Atalanta doesn't have any supplies to get, I'm going to wait for other posts to happen before I have her introduce herself (and mention Zen's name since they went to the library already) before sitting at the table again, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back