Frostbite

@Roo

I had never seen someone with a similar actitude as mine. I wanted to join bwecause it was simple and at the moment I'm in 3 detailed, and now I'm just too lazy to post a starter
:(

Eh, i rarely type that much. I average around a paragraph or two in simple and casual rps.

I just needed to add a little extra this time around so i could get the whole killing her sister thing in. Makes things interesting.

Sugar said:
@Roo
I had never seen someone with a similar actitude as mine. I wanted to join bwecause it was simple and at the moment I'm in 3 detailed, and now I'm just too lazy to post a starter
:(
This is honestly a casual, don't feel the need to post something long

Besides when we get into convos and action the posts will probably shorten, at the least to only a paragraph

Nah, I don't want to seem like the guy that has others post 8 paragraphs and me only 1. It's kind of now forced by myself, so, I'll post later or tommorrow :P

I changed this from simple to casual since that's what this is suppose to be

This happened once before when he had a detailed RP that randomly switched down to casual :/

I'm blaming my long post on the fact that it's the first post and I wanted to get in a little bit of history as well as accurately describe my charries personality and views on the whole apocalypse thing. My usual posts will only be about half that size.

ShatteredSoul said:
I'm blaming my long post on the fact that it's the first post and I wanted to get in a little bit of history as well as accurately describe my charries personality and views on the whole apocalypse thing. My usual posts will only be about half that size.
I'll be honest I didn't read your whole post yet, I'm planning on it soon I'm just lazy. But you said 3 days when Atom said we're a few weeks in

IDK Maybe you have a reason in your post, like I said I haven't read yet xD

Roo said:
I'll be honest I didn't read your whole post yet, I'm planning on it soon I'm just lazy. But you said 3 days when Atom said we're a few weeks in
IDK Maybe you have a reason in your post, like I said I haven't read yet xD
Whoops, I meant to go back and edit that part when I finished but I forgot. She found the journal three days ago, so that's what she's going by for days because she doesn't know how many days have passed since the outbreak.

I know the feeling, usually I have to force myself to read the longer posts xDD I promise they won't be this long everytime ^_^

Ah, that makes sense ^~^

Sugar said:
So, getting bit makes you an undead? Or only dying?
I don't know what brand of undead he chose

I should've asked xD

Sorry I can't help :P

I just tried to stick to generic statements about the undead so that I can modify them if they aren't the same type of undead he wants.

Im really liking this roleplay already though xD

Getting bit will kill you. Dying in general will turn you.

Everyone's already infected.

Getting bit releases a shit fuck mother load of the infectant into you which bonds with the other bits of infection and basically overwhelms the shit out of you and you die. Then it takes over.

Would anyone at all be a nice guy/gal and create a character in Traton to RP with Squall?

I love the Walking Dead xDD (Currently sad that the season is over though... .-.)

@Atom I can probably write up a character real fast to be in Traton. Would they eventually meet up with the others? (I'm assuming so, but just making sure.) Expect another charrie from me either late tomorrow or early Saturday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I reserve continuing until somebody makes a character in Traton, or go ahead and continue my plot?

I'll just have my new charrie meet up with yours, so you can keep going like Roo said. My second character should be up by tonight!

Joel's starter is up! Most of it is backstory, so you get an idea of him and why he's so broken.

(( Sorry for it being rushed, momma is going berzerk ))

Anyone feel free to visit him ^^

I'm here for the rest of today(I hope) So if you guys need anything now best let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back