Frost

Netherdragon

The Dark Light
First off, let me say I will NOT be bringing back Null. he was my first character and I do admit the level of failure he was. So.... I'm starting fresh. The inspiration for this character is Esdeath from Akame ga Kill

Name

Elena Frost
Alias: The Frost/Frost/Ice

Sex

Female

Shes... A sadist. Let's just get that cat straight out of the bag.

She is very fond of the concept of survival of the fittest

Power

Conduits

Bringing herself enjoyment

Dislikes

Weak people

Boredom

Fire/Hot areas

Weight

150 lbs

Height

6 ft

Power

Cryokinesis, control and formation of ice. She can create a variety ice structures that can be used as projectiles. Additionally, she can create ice structures as a form of protection. Can create ice from a distance as well, it doesn't need to just appear in her hand.

Skills

Very skilled with a sword and sometimes likes using it to toy with others minds. She has an innate ability to break someone's mind, through a long time undergoing torture using her powers and body.

History

She happened to discover her powers on a cold winter day in San Fransisco while walking the streets. She started finding new and interesting ways to use said power for her own benefit. She had been given a gift. She was now strong, and the weak should grovel at her feet. She detests the DUP for attempting to disrupt the natural order of things. She went off on her own and lives that way for now, but would be open to assistance by others who share her ideas.

Notes

Esdeath in the Anime is VERY powerful. I'm well aware of this and will not be using powers to that extent. Already in this CS, I have nerfed her by taking away her "trump card" from the anime.

4630877_8132631696_vjsu1_by_jamesbreaker15-d9ke8u8.jpg

Something I forgot to mention. She has a sword. Also failed to mention that she can make the ice really freaking durable. Just thought I'd make that note.

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, let me say I will NOT be bringing back Null. he was my first character and I do admit the level of failure he was. So.... I'm starting fresh. The inspiration for this character is Esdeath from Akame ga Kill

Name

Elena Frost
Alias: The Frost/Frost/Ice

Sex

Female

Shes... A sadist. Let's just get that cat straight out of the bag.

She is very fond of the concept of survival of the fittest

Power

Conduits

Bringing herself enjoyment

Dislikes

Weak people

Boredom

Fire/Hot areas

Weight

150 lbs

Height

6 ft

Power

Cryokinesis, control and formation of ice. She can create a variety ice structures that can be used as projectiles. Additionally, she can create ice structures as a form of protection. Can create ice from a distance as well, it doesn't need to just appear in her hand.

Skills

Very skilled with a sword and sometimes likes using it to toy with others minds. She has an innate ability to break someone's mind, through a long time undergoing torture using her powers and body.

History

She happened to discover her powers on a cold winter day in San Fransisco while walking the streets. She started finding new and interesting ways to use said power for her own benefit. She had been given a gift. She was now strong, and the weak should grovel at her feet. She detests the DUP for attempting to disrupt the natural order of things. She went off on her own and lives that way for now, but would be open to assistance by others who share her ideas.

Notes

Esdeath in the Anime is VERY powerful. I'm well aware of this and will not be using powers to that extent. Already in this CS, I have nerfed her by taking away her "trump card" from the anime.

View attachment 217482

Uh, I'm just gonna pretend that I watch Akame Ga Kill and believe you when you say your character isn't as OP as the person you got your inspiration from. I just wanna say that unless your character is powerful enough to deal with all the attention, though, or if she has some strong people backing her up, she won't want to go around actively showing her powers or people will try to lynch her. Like, repeatedly. And that will quickly progress to small PMC groups coming for her head to make a name fo themselves, to larger groups that need a quick buck, then MUCH LARGER task forces like the CEU (an organziation I haven't yet made a profile for) to the Medusa Corporation.

I think the staring introduction was good enough, though. Hopefully. Anways, accept! Can't wait to see her in action.

Something I forgot to mention. She has a sword. Also failed to mention that she can make the ice really freaking durable. Just thought I'd make that note.

Alright, cool.

I didn't say she actively hunted down the DUP. I'm saying she picks them off when possible just beause she hates them. or something of that nature. Anyway, thanks :)  @AvidElmV2 However, despite the fact of me nerfing her, she's not a "weak" conduit by any stretch. Rather quite the contrary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back