• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern From the Ashes Character Sheets (Detailed RP)

Andraus

The last survivor of the Freelands

(Insert Realistic Image here)

Name:

Sexual Orientation

Weapons: (only two)

Tools: (only one)

Utility Skill: (Lockpicking, Hacking, Farming, Scavenging, etc)

Bio:

Misc:

Theme Song:

Main Thread

OOC Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy

Name:

Andrew 'Andy' Pimms

Male

Sexual Orientation

Straight

Weapons:

Remington 700

Steak Knife

Tools:

Multi-tool

Utility Skill:

Mechanical Repair

Bio:

Andy is...was your average College student. He grew up in Chicago, but at the age of 18 he had a huge falling out with his parents. Add the fact that Chicago was simply not safe anymore, He decided it was time for him to strike out on his own. Taking what money he could from his job as a repairman, he traveled to Green bay to study at the University there. Two years later, the bombs fell. Andrew didn't bother to head back: Word over the radio was that Chicago was hit directly, the entire city leveled. Andrew knew his family was gone. Though it took him time to overcome, Andrew didn't have that luxury.

Three months....he endured three months of bi literal hell. His friends at the University were killed by Looters in the first month. Later after that, anyone that he knew was either killed by military raids, desperate survivors, or criminals. Anyone still alive is either missing, in hiding, or they've left the city proper. Andrew decided to see if he could scrounge up enough gear to repair a car, and head out of the city. Andrew figured it would be best to head south. Most of the cities down there were destroyed, but there were enough small towns for scavenge, and plenty of farm-land. 

Deep down though, Andrew hopes to find some of his friends before he leaves.....god, he hopes someone made it. The rifle he has was taken from some old house, likely a hunting weapon. He wasn't too familiar with firearms, and there were only four bullets, but he figured it'd be enough to scare someone if necessary. He just prays he never has to use it.

Misc:

He tries to find as many books as he can. Though it may seem foolish, books are good entertainment, and they could likely save his life.

Theme Song: 

Celldweller- Jericho

View attachment 182536   View attachment 182534   View attachment 182538

adia mariette afolayan // addy // twenty // female // bisexual

weight - height
55kg - 1.7m

hair colour

light brown; dirty blonde

eye colour

green; turquoise

build

toned shoulders; athletic; curvy

piercings

septum nose piercing

tattoos

on the back of her neck, is the word "princess" in arabic

distinguishing features

her eyes, and a freckles above her upper lip

face claim

yulia rose

679756vtql6ozj6a.gif

weapons
♕a katana
♕DPMS Panther 24 Special .308 16" Fluted Stainless Barrel

tools
♕rope

utility skill
adia is skilled in martial arts

679756vtql6ozj6a.gif

biography
Adia is the daughter of a veteran and an English professor from NYU. Her parents were both loving, spoiling Adia. She had several other siblings, including nine brothers and two sisters. With that many brothers, and a veteran for a father, one could say Adia was quite the athletic and aggressive girl growing up. She played in many sport leagues, her favorite being soccer, and she took martial arts for eight years.

In school, Adia would spend her time alone. She was considered weird for her love of sports, botany, and astronomy. She didn't mind though. Her family made up for the lack of friends she had. She continued on with her studies, without as much as a distraction. Until, a distraction came along. He was the new boy, with the odd shade of purple hair, and striking blue eyes. He was so sweet, so funny, and Adia couldn't help but have a crush on him. However, every girl had a crush on him in school, so Adia always assumed she'd never stand a chance. Until he asked her to homecoming. It was as if a small flicker of light inside her just erupted into greater flames. Of course, Adia said yes.

After that, everything changed. The two became a couple, and they were inseparable. It got to the point that in their junior year in high school, they dropped out of school and bought a home together in the small, poorly known town of Emerson, South Carolina. Adia's parents were outraged, and they lost contact. Everything was amazing. The two felt they were in complete love. However, without high school diplomas, the two had no jobs, no money. They were struggling financially, which lead to their break up. The split was left on horrible terms. By then, news of a war brewing was spreading across the world. That was the least of Adia's problems. She tried to come into contact with her parents, but she had no such luck.

With the help of her neighbor in Emerson, Adia moved to the hectic city of Green Bay. She stayed in a communal apartment, trying to find a way to contact her family. Except, they'd died. They were one of the first victims of the world. The people Adia shared the apartment with left, so now she's alone to protect herself. The first day, Adia went crazy buying food. She held a gun tightly, while grabbing every essential she could think of. She felt as if she could survive this. Her father was in the military, and she knows how to use firearms. Perhaps, this can work.

misc
adia is an insomniac. either way, she can't sleep when someone can break into the apartment at any moment.

theme song
american idiot by green day

View attachment 182939   View attachment 182940   View attachment 182941

Name:

Rebecca "Becca" Matthews

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

2 Generic police grade pistols

A first aid box made from hospital equipment

Becca was top of her class during her time in medical school. She has a good working knowledge of first aid and basic surgery

Bio:

Rebecca was born an only child in a typical american family. From an early age she knew she wanted to be a doctor and would study hard to make sure her Grade Point Average was top of her class. As she grew up, she selected classes and other activities carefully, only choosing those that would help her career and studies. She was successful and at the age of 17 she made it into an advanced medical degree class. She took on as much extra credit as possible and was even allowed to look in on some surgeries when she was in her second year.

After everything happened, she ended up with some other doctors and nurses running clinics to help anyone who needed medical care. Thankfully these types of clinics were left alone as nobody could afford to damage the now fragile medical system that the world now had. She did not know if there were other clinics around, but she was often kept too busy to care about it.

Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAYgZEMMWxo

14466470_1311051405585750_2062090789_o.jpg

Harley-Quinn-Laughing-Suicide-Squad-Trailer.jpg

CqT7bfd.png

Rahulizombie.gif

Name: Sunil Ganatra

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Machete

Augmented Pepper Spray (his own concoction)

Window Breaker

Scavenging -> Medical supplies, drugs

tumblr_inline_o7fpaifuMx1rrje9w_500.gif

Bio:

Sunil's parents immigrated to Canada from London when he was a teenager, after his father was offered a prestigious job there. Growing up his parents encouraged him to pursue a medical career. He was too young to really protest and put all his energy into math and science. The pressure to succeed and hiding his sexuality strained his relationship with his parents and when it was time to go to college, he was happy to go across the border to America to get away from them with the help of some scholarships.

Sunil let loose in college, easily falling into the drug culture on campus. He was smart; so it was a shame when he was kicked out of school after being caught with illegal hallucinogenics in his dorm. His parents wouldn't even talk to him and the incident forced him to reevaluate his life. He worked his way to get enough money to go to a community college and finish a degree in pharmacology. He never dropped his drug habits, just refined them and started dealing in legal drugs (and illegal ones on the side).

When the bombs hit Sunil was sure it was a bad trip gone worse. When he sobered up and the devastation remained he wanted nothing more than to remain as high as possible. But he was quickly gathered up with other drug dealers, and he worked to keep the local gangs supplied with all sorts of narcotics. It was a squishy job and not any more demanding than his previous 9 to 5 he'd had before the bombs. But drug wars were bound to happen. After an attack on their compound, Sunil took all the drugs he could carry and escaped in the ensuing gun fight. 

Smoking a joint on the edge of a crater that used to be a city, the setting really brought things into perspective. Sunil decided to go North to Canada in hopes of finding his family alive. How he manages to do that while he's almost always intoxicated is quite the miracle, but he sees it as a spiritual affair. His ancestors and the ancestors of many cultures used drugs to go on journeys, this is just his.

Misc:

Learned how to cook pretty well after college (mostly to experiment with drug infused foods like pot brownies).

Personality:

Pros: Resourceful, Simpatico, and Open minded

Cons: Sarcastic, Paranoid, and Selfish

View attachment 183461

Theme Songs:

Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Kudi

Toxic - Britney Spears

(I was working on a doctor character and then this stoner came to life, I hope it's ok!)

bob-morley.jpg

Name

Elyot Ray Jenkins

"El"

Male

Sexual Orientation

Homosexual

Weapons

FAMAS G2 assault rifle

M9 Bayonet, which may be detached   

Tool

Cigarettes, for making "friends" along the way

Utility Skill

Deception

Having mastered this skill, he does a fine job of keeping most suspicions at bay.

Bio

[SIZE=10pt]“Well, for starters, I’m a native Michigander.” Elyot says with an airy chuckle, clasping his hands over both knees. “Yeah, born and raised in Escanaba. It’s a small, touristy place; there’s almost nothing of value to it…” He pauses, just long enough for his expression to soften. “That town was the least prepared for carnage. When it first started, some of the most docile people I’d ever met turned feral in a flash. Tourists were in a mass hysteria. They were away from their families during a hard time, and it didn’t help that the territory was completely unfamiliar.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“My fiancé was working at the marina when it happened,” Elyot continues, growing somber and misty-eyed. “I got to him as soon as I could, but there were lines of people by the docks. It was a human stampede." He sighs, and then laces his fingers together. "William was laying face-down in the water. I found him like that... I dragged his body out of the harbor of course, and properly buried it the next day. I buried him where I proposed, in Pellegrini's Strawberry Farm."[/SIZE]

"I lingered in Escanaba for two weeks before packing what was left of my shit. It was pillaged to all hell; there was nothing left for me there. So, I took the most direct route to Green Bay, hoping to see a different story in Wisconsin. By foot, I followed highway M-35 for fifty-one miles. I made a couple of stops along the way, and did a lot of soul-searching during that dark time." He admits, slowly nodding his head. "Yeah, I killed a lot of people. The violence I saw back in Escanaba became a way of life for me, as it did for so many others. I stopped trying to truly make friends. Everybody was a potential target. Everyone became my own, personal means of survival. I slaughtered the low-risk residents for food, or any resource they had to offer me. By doing so, I made it this far."

With that, he spreads out his arms, gesturing to surrounding area: the concrete jungle. "Now, Green Bay may not have been what I originally had in mind, but the city is a haven for scavengers. It's also very dangerous here... I won't stay for long. Look, I don't exactly know what the future entails, and I really don't care. All that matters now is the present. If I die, then so be it, but it's still my prerogative to fight."

Misc

He wears William's engagement ring on a chain around his neck.

Themesongs

James Matthews

Appearance:

Male

Sexual Orientation:

Bi Sexual

G36 - Assault Rifle

AK 47 - Sub Machine Gun

Access to a remote mini drone for scouting

He has a working knowledge of the military installations around the greenbay area

Bio:

James was born to a typical American family, the youngest of 2 boys. While his older brother eventually took up a teaching career, James enlisted in the military at 18 years of age.

Despite the massive difference between them, the brothers always remained close. They always kept in touch regardless of the distance between them. James had been stationed in Iraq when 

his nieces birth.

James had been off duty when things went south. He had been driving to visit his family in Greenbay when explosions rocked everywhere. He continued on foot. He somehow knew that his brother and his family were dead but he held out hope that someone made it. He eventually reached Greenbay and began his search for any news on any of his family. He made use of a small installation as a base of operations. Taking out the drone once a day to fly it around and look where he could not.

Misc:

Existing character Becca Matthews is his Niece

Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aNTU_xrBGg

WUzEZXdC.jpegDAMIEN MCFLY.jpgDamien-Mcfly-709x400.jpg

Name: Alister Aenon (nick:The Eye) 

Sexual Orientation: straight

Weapons: Rifle, crossbow

Tools: binoculars 

Utility Skill:

Hunter -----> sniping, tracking, and keeping low

[SIZE= 22px]Bio: Before everything Alister's father was a military sniper. he grew up around guns and knew what they could do, and his grandfather was a big game hunter so he grew with him mostly because of how long his father's missions took. He developed his skills from blood and was taught what it meant to be a hunter. He knew how to hide when shooting, move from place to place quietly and not be seen. all he was taught were almost the same. all skills led to one place... and that meant shoot and silence. his father and grandfather gave him the nick 'The Eye' because of his ability to spot things that were one of the hardest to see. [/SIZE]

Theme Song:

Name: Jerry Spring (Nickname: Tower)

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Weapons: Scoped .44 Magnum, Spas 12

Tools: SWAT shield (If this doesnt count as a tool, then military shovel)

Utility Skill: Close quarters combat

Bio: Jerry Spring was very small throughout his youth, finally hitting a growth spurt around 19. He trained in judo for years, finally becoming a blackbelt during college. He decided to join the police force around the age of 29, and afterwards became part of SWAT. He loved the feel of being near invincible with his shield and armor, but this feeling was shattered when a sniper hit him in the hip. He was in the hospital for almost a year, and was unable to join the army and help in the war because of it. He finally was able to return to service, leading men on small raids. He was assigned to protect the town of Greenbay before the bombs dropped, leaving him stranded from his family and friends in California.

Misc: Gunfire can trigger flashbacks and he has phantom pains in his hip. Agnostic atheist. Favorite video game is Fallout New Vegas and he has customized his armor to look similar to that of an NCR ranger.

Theme Song: Viva la Vida

efd79a9ed81a44c56fa921bcbf320f7b.jpg

Name: Jackson (Jax) 
Sexual Orientation: bi-sexual
Weapons: machete

22 caliber pistols
Tools: binoculars
Utility Skill: martial arts training, basic farming skills, Cooking

Bio:Jackson was a recent graduate from university before the world went to hell. He is a small town boy from Florida and was studying culinary arts and food science. With this he was able to keep away from most people and cook thing that most people could imagine. He is a black belt in both taw kown do and judo. he was trained in a local school when he was in university. back in his small town he learn soem basic farming because of the fact that the whole town main source of income was agriculture. he has been doing his best so stay away from people but he will to find some place safe. 

RPPPP.jpg

Name

Annalisa Elmens

Nickname

Anna

Female

Sexual Orientation

Bisexual

Weapons

Ordinary switchblade

Tools

Sketchbook and paintbrush

Utility Skill

Stealth

Bio

Anna used to be okay.  In fact there used to be a time when she wouldn't pray on weak looking people and then kill them simply for a can of food, when she wouldn't collect the blood of her victims and use it for paint afterwards.  There was a time when she could actually function normally.  Of course that was before the bomb hit and changed everything.

Anna had always wanted to be an artist.  The very first time she had picked up a crayon and doodled a very un-straight line had been one of the happiest moments of her life.  Her parents, being the typical supportive and loving parents, never had a problem with her dream as they believed she would make it big and more importantly, be happy.  The day she got accepted in Julliard was the second happiest day of her life and her parents helped pack her bags for a new life in New York.

Things were going amazing... until she realized she was tired of New York.  The lights, the buildings, the people were all becoming too predictable for her art and her boredom would show in the lines she drew.  Every day was the same old story for her.  She would wake up to the honks of all the cabs outside her window, go to work in a building that clearly had too many people and then proceed to go out to one of the many expensive restaurants her rich friends would invite her to.  Anna needed to go somewhere where fresh and new.  She chose Green Boy, Wisconsin.

Anna immediately took a liking and decided to stay for a year, the city leaving her breathless.  She made new friends and even a got a girlfriend.  The day the bomb hit, Anna was out celebrating with her friends over a new job she had just gotten.  She got up to go to the bathroom, a room in the basement of the restaurant.  There was no warning before a loud boom had suddenly erupted from all sides and everything seemed to go black.  She awoke on the floor, rushing upstairs to find everyone and everything in pieces.  Literally.  There was so much blood.  She screamed and cried for what seemed like forever... And then she just snapped.

The blood stopped looking like something terrible.  Instead it looked like paint.  A beautiful, bloody color that she suddenly needed to put on paper.  In Anna's mind it suddenly became something more than a liquid that was keeping people alive, it was there to help her document everyone that had fallen.  It was there to give her a way to express herself.

Theme Song

Known Name: August Jackson

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Weapons:

Gladiator Sword 

images%5C880012_2_l.jpg

Duel-Blade Sword

img-thing (1).jpg

Tools: Fire Starter

Utility Skill: Superb Fighting Prowess

Bio: Augustus Julius Caesar was born as the first son of the New Age Roman monarch, Darius Burcari. The New Age Roman monarchy began exactly 25 years before the fall of humanity and 3 years after the deterioration of the Roman government. The new royal family was chosen by a Roman scholar named Andre Mathis, who had been tracking the lineage of Ancient Rome's founder and first emporer. Augustus Julius Caesar. He discovered that Darius's wife, Angelina Seradis, was Augustus's last living descendant. With that, he gave temporary control of the rising empire to Darius, but he proclaimed that their first born son would be the first true king, just like his ancestor. 

And so, when Darius and Angelina announced the birth of their son, the newborn empire rejoiced in the birth of their first true king. His life was seen as a blessing from God, and a symbol of hope for a better outcome than Rome's last monarchal empire. He was named Augustus Julius Caesar, after his ancestor. It proclaimed his birthright. And he was to rule the moment he turned 16. But things went wrong. There were people who were against Augustus's rule, people who wanted to the throne for themselves. They tried to assassinate him, and they nearly succeeded. Augustus was gravely injured. In an effort to protect him, King Darius and Queen Angelina sent him away under the guardianship of their good friend, Andre Mathis. Mathis took the prince to America when he was 14, and they remained there. Then the war began. After nuclear warfare decimated the planet, and it's population, Augustus was 25. Mathis was killed in the original bombings, leaving him alone in the aftermath of humanity. He taught himself how to survive. And he invented a new identity for himself. Instead of Augustus Caesar, the Roman Prince and Heir to the Throne, he became August Jackson, the 26-year-old Survivalist. And he has remained August Jackson to any remaing human being he comes across. He has yet to find anyone worthy of knowing his true heritage or his true identity.

Misc: Augustus hates guns.

Theme Songs: 

1. My Demons by Starset

2. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

3. Demons by Imagine Dragons

Vrij-televisiedrama_cropped-30-460-460-260-8.jpg

Name: Robert Norton

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Weapons: A crowbar and a Walther P99.

Tools: A map.

Utility Skill: Good at negotiating.

Bio: Robert, 38, simply survived by 'befriending' strangers and not getting into too much trouble. Because he befriended so many strangers he was always able to atleast live from their leftovers. Robert didn't care if he had to change his attitude to do so because it granted survival. Robert used to be a negotiator, one that worked for the police, both for crisis negotiation and interrogation. Robert grew up with no kids, he was quite lonely but he didn't know better.

Misc: Prefers to stay in the background.

Theme Song:

1a-Supernatural-Season-Ten-Episode-Fourteen-SPN-S10E14-The-Executioners-Song-Cain-Timothy-Omundsun.jpg

Name: Adrian Peterson

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Weapons: (only two): 30/30 hunting rifle and hunting knife

Tools:  Rope

Utility Skill: survival

Bio: Adrian had been all but iving out his twilight years in an wonderful early retirement thanks to his work as the city's Municipal Judge. He had seen people at their worst for years. He had sentenced people he had once seen as neighbors for murder, rape, etc. And after 20 years on the bench Adrian had thought about retiring around the time the missiles rained down. In fact he was out hunting when he began seeing the smoke raising. His wife dead, children and so on in other states Adrian fell back onto what he had learned as a kid growing up in the backwoods: Survival. He hopes to one day find his family, but he takes things one day at a time and focuses on keeping alive long enough.

Theme Song: The Chosen Ones

Unknown Name: Cadwgan Coredorin Godfordyn

Known Name: Cade Walker

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Weapons: Repeater crossbow, steel axe

Tool: Custom made shovel, acts as pickaxe as well

Utility Skill: Engineering, of any kind.

Bio: The son of a Welsh engineer and a English sergeant, Cadwgan was raised in the shadow of Harlech Castle before moving to America. He spent much of his time working with his friends on elaborate plans and constructs, turning an old farmhouse into a fortress and the fields around it into a massive trench system. When the world went to hell, he was nearly driven mad by the chaos that followed. Yet then he heard it. The song of Harlech, the bravery of that small garrison. He escaped the grips of insanity, and traveled to Green Bay, settling down in an old home in the outskirts, arming himself with a crossbow he modified a bit and an axe he found. He aims to survive this struggle, and come out on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back