• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom From Love to War.

KittyKiero

The Iwatobi Scarlet
So the one manga I'm up-to-date with, Fairy Tail, has inspired me to want to do another romance-based roleplay! The history I've learned of drives me to do the same with OCs! X3

Hopefully you know about their past. Does that count as spoilers? If so, I won't speak on it.

The setting will be similar - two supernatural beings who run their respective kingdoms, armies, or even guilds have a romantic past. These details can be worked out before the roleplay itself.

Sounds good? Great! Here are some guidelines:

• Must be able to RP side characters.
  • Must be literate. Good grammar, sentence structure, etc. Let's have at least 2 paragraphs minimum, but the more the merrier! Juuuuust don't go overboard with it. I'll feel ashamed.
  • Let me know within a week if you'll be too busy to continue.
  • OC only! Just thought I'd throw that out there.
  • Your OC(s) can be similar to the canon, but try to avoid having dead-on exact replicas.
  • I'm a romance-based roleplayer, so this'll be a MxF type. I'm the female, soooo.... yeah xD
  • If you have any ideas, you're free to shoot!

Let's make this the most beautiful story ever, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back