Hi!

Names Ashe!

Little about me:
• I'm 19
• She/Her pronouns
• I love one piece, hxh, persona 3/4/5 and jjk
• As for tv shows aside anime, Criminal Minds and Hannibal
• I love RP
• In all honesty i'm on the hunt for new friends :)
• I'm a big fan of metal/rock music and pop
• I'm in college (struggles so real)
• I think that's it !!

:)

Just looking for some friends !!

I stumbled upon this thread and thought I would reply because I too am looking for friends :)
I'm Cecy, I'm 18, use she/her pronouns, and unfortunately I'm still a senior in high school but I would really like to be done with high school already and just move on to college.
I am not really into anime but I have seen Cyberpunk Edgerunners and really enjoyed it. Other than that I don't really watch much TV.
I'm really into music (I've been singing since I was five) and I'm also a big fan of pop. My other favorite genre is indie.
Nice to meet you!

I stumbled upon this thread and thought I would reply because I too am looking for friends :)
I'm Cecy, I'm 18, use she/her pronouns, and unfortunately I'm still a senior in high school but I would really like to be done with high school already and just move on to college.
I am not really into anime but I have seen Cyberpunk Edgerunners and really enjoyed it. Other than that I don't really watch much TV.
I'm really into music (I've been singing since I was five) and I'm also a big fan of pop. My other favorite genre is indie.
Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you too, i too and huge into music. I get the struggle of high school for real 😭 College is much more freeing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back