Other Friends

Hmmm! Mostly loyalty and sticking by someone I think. I used to have a lot of friends (college years), and then learned that being picky with friends is far better. To go for friends that will help you out when you are in terrible times, and those you would help when they are in terrible times. Trusting each other is important but of course that comes with time!

Those are the only -needs- I put in a friend, but what I enjoy further is people that have humor, are geeky / have some geeky interests and are hopefully around my age range. :P (otherwise I feel old... ;A; )

Hmmm! Mostly loyalty and sticking by someone I think. I used to have a lot of friends (college years), and then learned that being picky with friends is far better. To go for friends that will help you out when you are in terrible times, and those you would help when they are in terrible times. Trusting each other is important but of course that comes with time!

Those are the only -needs- I put in a friend, but what I enjoy further is people that have humor, are geeky / have some geeky interests and are hopefully around my age range. :P (otherwise I feel old... ;A; )

What I look for is someone who will be there for me, and I will be there for them, regardless if our interests no longer are the same.

I also look for someone who doesn't keep dirty secrets from me and that I can trust them. That they won't talk behind my back, or leave me due to them being angry, I look for someone who isn't like anyone I met before online.

Someone who is honest and not disgusting, someone who is loyal and has an understanding of where I come from, someone I can trust, someone I can call an actual friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back