• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern French Revolution RP

Jasminum

Iconic
Would anyone be interested in a French Revolution RP? I'm very tired and on my phone so I won't type too much or elaborate but the role-play takes place in the French Revolution during 1793. It'll start with the beheading of the French king, Louis XVI. We're all either revolutionaries (the revolting citizens), right-wing supporters of the monarchy, nobility, the clergy, or the guards of the nobility and clergy. If you want to join this role-play I ask that you have knowledge of the French Revolution. If you want to join but don't know much about the French Revolution now might be a good time to start learning :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I may find myself quite interested in this.

If more people express interest I'll begin to write out the thread. Please tag anyone you think would be interested in something like this :-)

AWSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

( :D )

I hope you know that...

05-1207895057.jpg

Well currently my internet is being replaced so I can't use my computer but when everything is finished I'll begin typing out the thread :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back