• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Freebie Art Palette Dump!

Charles Cheese

Qualified Cheese Consumer
Roleplay Type(s)
Lately I've been experimenting with making color schemes from f2u photos and wanted to share the results somewhere. Anybody can use these for their own art/bbcode! Without further ado!
1. Take your art program. If no art program, Krita is an amazing free photoshop alternative!
2. Copy paste the images there
3. Use your picker tool to select the color you want
4. Find where you can see the hex code of the color you've selected. In Krita, this would be in the specific color selector, a docker you can enable by going to settings on the top and then under dockers.
5. Copy that
6. Go to RPnation and select text you want to color
7. Go to the color palette above and paste the hex code. I recommend going with neutral colors for regular text, that way they can show on both light and dark mode.

Wolf

wolf.png

Path in Autumn Leavesautumn forest.png
Underwater Meadowforest.png
Salty Air and Sandy Handsbeach.png

Last edited:
A few more!
Tip: To easily use in an art program, just copy paste the image you want and use the color picker!
Even though there are a lot of options, I recommend limiting what you choose to desaturated colors until you get to the finishing touches stage, and use saturated colors to bring out what you want to pop.

Hay Lavender hay lavender.png
Morning Dewmorning forest.png Mountainous mountainous.png Lion [/h]lion.pngArt Galleryfireflies.png

Attachments

• sunset.png
    sunset.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back