• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Free Skate!

In a school theres a group of close friends who all breath to skate. When a new person appears and starts skateboarding, he's thrusted into the world the skater kids are in!

girlfriends leaving for sporty guys, fights over ill will towards the new guy, bullies, brawls vs. bikers and roller bladers, death in the family, and much more!

As the new kid tries to fit in with the group of close friends some don't want to accept him and so they taunt him by saying no one likes him and they let him in because they felt pity. they do this without the others knowing. The kid tries to solve everything but as he's pulled everywhere he has to break his rules he set for himself. one being, Never make a promise you can't keep.​

should i edit the title? anything to add above? if your intrested do tell me why! i am ready to make improvements to le plot as ideas are mentioned

I might be interestede but I'm not sure if I would be able to. I'm backed up on RPs at the moment, but I will definitely try to make room for this if you decide to do it!

It reminds me kind of of The Outsiders, if you've ever read that. They're not into skating but it's like two groups of people who are enemies but they share a lot of similarities
:)

Zella said:

I might be interestede but I'm not sure if I would be able to. I'm backed up on RPs at the moment, but I will definitely try to make room for this if you decide to do it!

It reminds me kind of of The Outsiders, if you've ever read that. They're not into skating but it's like two groups of people who are enemies but they share a lot of similarities
:)
i have read it! god damnit jonny boy... god damnit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back