Free! Iwatobi Swim club. With a twist! (Working in progress)

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
Just be crazy in here xD discuss whatevrr :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@LuckyMisfortune do you think its okay if he was sort of like a sub-swimmer for the samezuka swimming team? because dont forget we have the canons too @_@ 
I mean like...he'll be in the rp and all

unless you want him to be a student-teacher for the swimclub and is sort of like a senpai? @LuckyMisfortune

Okay then! I was also thinking he'd be the sort of person just to help out... Maybe swim when he's needed, but act like a manager of sorts? I'm not exactly sure. @Britt\-21

Sorry for the late reply! 
Alright, I like your idea! 
You know what, I think I'll edit him all together....

I might make him older than the rest

I'm trying to think....

I could just have him go to Samezuka, but he could manage for Femme Fetal?

I'm not too sure..

Like, maybe I could establish a pre relationship with one of the girls?

I mean, I have to find someone...

@Britt\-21

I want to do this... But planning is involved.

so much planning xD !!! But if he is to be the coach/manager for Femme Fatale, he cant go to samezuka O.o unless that is secret from the girls and the school

I think I'll edit him completely..

He could just go to Iwatobi, instead and not really know of the swim club there.

I was also thinking of finding him a new appearance and throwing him off as the brother of one of the Femme Fetal girls. (Of course I'll have to ask if someone wants to have their character as a sister). But still he would be manager?

@Britt\-21 also would you be interested, if not I'll ask around?

Okay so, he can go to iwatobi (not knowing about the club), be possibly a bro to one of the girls to femme, and possibly be the manager of them...I like it! Go ahead :)

Okay, cool! Thanks so much!

Notes: I'll have to change his appearance and his surname when I ask. Okay, then....

I'll just tag all the Femme players

@o0Kanra0o @Britt-21 @macaron

Would any of you be interested in forming a brother-sister relationship with my character? He's going to be manager, so I figured he should be related to one of the swimmers in some way. Thanks for your time!

I might have to bail from this RP @Britt\-21 although I'll try to join it some other time ;w;

?

I did, though @Britt\-21

But if you mean Something's wrong with it can you tell me what?

Or was I supposed to get rid of the swimming style, I just did if that's what you mean.

Sorry, I'm confused?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back