• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

[Free-For-All] Mass' Mess

TripTripleTimes

Tripping Time
So I need an outlet to draw but personally, I don't like the idea of a thread just for myself. So here, I present to you [Free-For-All] Mass' Mess, a place for all to come and doodle and draw with me and everyone around RPNation! My name is TripTripleTimes and feel free to ask me questions and tips about drawing! I hope you will have fun with me in this thread! 

tumblr_ogiojqPV841qjd742o3_400.png

I know, I know, some of the folks may have seen something similar to this (*coughWeAreArtCafécough*) but ever since The Update, things back there hasn't... been the same, to put it lightly. 

tumblr_ogiojqPV841qjd742o2_400.png

This time around, things will be much simpler. So grab a cup of coffee, or a cup of coco, or whatever drink you fancy and join in the fun! All are free to join digitally or traditionally, drawn on MSPaint or whatever software, or drawn on a phone or tablet app. Traditionally, scan or take a picture of your drawing to join!

Questions about drawings and how-tos and tips maybe shared!

My own style and tool changes constantly, so expect a lot of this and that with me :b 

I did a bit of editing so the following was the first (lazy) drawings of this thread!  

V615MOm.jpg

"Ahhh, what a week."

jbh64A9.jpg

"Oh, hello. I didn't see you there. Sorry about that." 

yotWQh4.jpg

"If you like, there are plenty of space around to rest with me."

Last edited by a moderator:
I might throw up a "I don't have sai or photoshop please help I'm winging it with a completely different app with no cool layer effects" colour guide overtime my duds but this looks nofty!!

image.png

Nice. Now I have a place where I can get my daily art fix since I can't draw for shit. Yay.

qaRB8hK.jpg

This is a perfect place to doodle and post for all level of artists! 

I'm too lazy at the moment. 

Hahah no worries. I know that feeling all too much ;;

I might throw up a "I don't have sai or photoshop please help I'm winging it with a completely different app with no cool layer effects" colour guide overtime my duds but this looks nofty!!

View attachment 174895

OH No!

yX3joVs.jpg

So CUTE! I'M STILL BLOWN AWAY HOW GOOD U DRAW ON UR TABLET!! AHHHHHHH UUUURRRGGG 

Yosh! I have a bunch of Coras (or Trips. Actually, I have trouble naming this particular character that I had for a loooong time. I mean, I think she has like 3-4? names and dometimes i have trouble picking which one to use or to stick with??)

lVq8gQN.png

K3nwbbO.png

5mElJAt.png

NPMWEuH.png

v1xJTog.png

Drew this in reaction to my 4-5 days in Mystic Messenger. Guess what happened!

JWRgcJm.jpg

Drew this batch on a note phone.

Oh, hi there senpai, look what a stalker found. 

I seldom have chance to doodle, plus I never really draw anything for quite a long time already. So I'll just say hi then sit back and watch.

PicsArt_1475606953623.jpg

Oh, hi there senpai, look what a stalker found. 

I seldom have chance to doodle, plus I never really draw anything for quite a long time already. So I'll just say hi then sit back and watch.

View attachment 182875

8veDPUy.jpg

Aw! I hope you will have more chances to doodle! Come join me and others (when they come to join : p) as often!

ok screw tutorials

i had quite a bad day and i made a vent doodl, but looking at it it's pretty nice looking!!

WHAAAAOOZS!!! YOU DID ALL THAT ON UR TABLET?? HOW?!

LEj6j2R.jpg

Sooo heeey guys. It's been forever since I've post anything here.

tumblr_ogiojqPV841qjd742o1_400.png

((Guess who has their fav tablet back uwu)) 

It's quiet around, humm...

tumblr_ogiql1Zq421qjd742o5_400.png

I do look pretty different with my hair up, hahaha

tumblr_ogiql1Zq421qjd742o1_400.png

Ah.. But that's not really a topic to really talk about... Oh, there is a thread about reading out your old rp! If anyone's intrested in reading, especially an old favourite rp, check out below! We got some good stoytellers around RPN!

tumblr_ogiql1Zq421qjd742o3_400.png

((I know, I know. A shameless advertisement :b But hey! If you like, you may advertise things within the RPNation site!))

Ah right if other noticed, I kinda edited the first post of this thread, so that's that.... Mmmm Oh! I wanna introduce someone! 

tumblr_ogiql1Zq421qjd742o4_540.png

tumblr_ogiql1Zq421qjd742o2_1280.png

This is Katsukou Yanaki! This is one of my OCs! Since this is a free-for-all kind of a thread, might as well show off my characters one by one, hahah. I'm one of those kind of RPers that likes to recycle their OCs and have just a handful of them. I do make OCs specifically for RPs on occasions, but my recycled OCs are my favourites. 

Don't worry about him right now, he's just confused. Feel free to talk to him and yeah! 

Extra info about this dude:

tumblr_ob9zhxEOR91qjd742o4_r2_1280.png

I come bringing jello again!! Long time TRIP!!

IMG_0703.JPG

I'm coming in, and imma say now that I'm complete crap at art, or at least I think so. 

IMG_0166.JPGThis be me old picture

My one of my more recent thiiiiiiings. Not my profile Pic. *coughing ensues*  Just wanted to drop it here BECAUSE LOOK AT THAT LEG ANATOMY OH MY GUUUUUD. Seriously, he's supposed to be posing, buuuuuuuuuut...

image.png

I come bringing jello again!! Long time TRIP!!

View attachment 203259

Aaahhh!!!! Heys Yonm! Long time no see! Glad you join and brought the jello again! More ppl gotta try out that jello! 

Jauz0PK.jpg

Can you draw this character?

View attachment 203924

This is not a request thread, sorry. 

1TUbwUs.jpg

But here's a bad attempt. 

NtwPnYm.jpg

((Not open for requests from me, folks! At least for a while))

I'm coming in, and imma say now that I'm complete crap at art, or at least I think so. 

View attachment 204489This be me old picture

Yeah! Come right on in!! The drawing is really cute!!! With the squishable cheecks, I think you're on to something!! 

C5kyJkl.jpg

My one of my more recent thiiiiiiings. Not my profile Pic. *coughing ensues*  Just wanted to drop it here BECAUSE LOOK AT THAT LEG ANATOMY OH MY GUUUUUD. Seriously, he's supposed to be posing, buuuuuuuuuut...

View attachment 205352

Kekeke, poses are fun to do, continue to draw them wacky poses!! He's in an intresting pose indeed, and pretty too! 

6vmSnsv.jpg

yn3eoKL.jpg

Ah.. shii- sh-shots! 

*Trips on a cord* 

n1Vvnes.jpg

Ah dang it! I spilled all my maic powder all over you! Im sorry! It should wear off whenever you feel like it, I think?

This thread is super cool! image.jpeg

"look at all that art!" 

I just finish drawing a doodle of my "avatar" I supposeimage.jpeg

(I hate the lighting, but whatever.) 

I do have a legit drawing however. image.jpeg

Yup. I'm getting a computer and drawing tablet soon however, so I'll be cool and hip too (insert sunglasses). 

Welp. This looks interesting. 

View attachment 207912

I'm Fem, and I'm so lazy that I don't feel like drawing my feet rn. I'll do it tomorrow, I promise. (And I'll need it cuz I'm spending 8 hours of tomorrow in the car  :/  Thank god for sketchbooks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back