• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

(Free) Draw Your Characters?

Elixanator

So I was feeling rather bored, and I was wondering if anyone wanted their characters drawn? I can draw in a few different styles so just let me know what you'd like :)

There's some sample work below.

wip__fairy_by_unique_brushstrokes-d7paw4o.png

Sketches are obviously the fastest but roughest style, but I can get these done really quick and a lot of them too ha-ha.

nothing_left_to_say_by_unique_brushstrokes-d7pfk18.jpg

There's this sort of painterly, sketchy thing I can do, which is again pretty fast :P

we_aren_t_so_different__you_and_i_by_unique_brushstrokes-d62sr9g.jpg

This one is the longest to do, and probably my least favourite to do. It is the one I like the results of the most though so bleh :3

So yeah, if you want to just shoot me a message or whatever and I'll draw whatever you want. I can do one or more of these styles, all you have to specify is if you want colour or not (I suck at backgrounds but you can ask if you want :P )

xx

*Throws down a challenge coz he likes your arts very much*

Painterly style would be cool, because of the colouring :D

Sera Jax: They were one of the shortest races, the tallest barely reaching five and half feet.

Their smooth skin was usually shades of blue, fading to almost white at the tips of the horns that curled back over their skulls. Four fingered and six toed, they preferred to be bare foot, the bottoms of their feet thick and leathery. Grim's skin was almost navy in colour, the tips of his curled horns was more of a light blue than white. Like his kin, Grim's form was slim and wiry, with very little muscle definition. The eyes of a Sera Jax were larger than those of a human, slightly more rounded and were a yellow-orange colour. White hair was the most common colour for the blue-skinned race, rarely it was black. Their faces were humanoid in shape, with a flat profile and slightly elongated canines hidden behind thin black lips.

Solitaire said:
*Throws down a challenge coz he likes your arts very much*
Painterly style would be cool, because of the colouring :D

Sera Jax: They were one of the shortest races, the tallest barely reaching five and half feet.

Their...
Oooh sounds interesting! I'll give it a shot :P

To everyone who has commissioned a drawing: don't worry I will still be doing them! They may be a little later, as I am away without my tablet! They should be done in the next couple of weeks. If you have any issues with this, send me a message. I have started sketching (on paper) plans for @ModelZXGiro

If you haven't already asked for a drawing, I recommend waiting for an update on my slots before commissioning anything else. I'll complete these in order of when I received the request.

Thanks for all the compliments and interest from everyone and I hope this doesn't create any problems :)

Happy RP'ing everyone, I'll do my best ^^

Oh wow ♥. Your sketchy style is extremely cute.

Would you mind sketching this character, in a relatively similar style that's depicted, or even a more cartoon-y/anime-ish one? If you do anything past her head, her clothes would look very similar to this: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/forum/43000/43710_1325085775902_full.jpg though, on the sleeveless side, she'd have a turtle neck and a sleeve extending to her wrist.

Please, take your time ^^. I can wait.

May you draw my character named Avantegarde?

I'll have two pics of her.

Disregard the clothing of the first one, and focus on the second, please.

Also please try to sketch it, or do a line art. I don't have her color scheme yet. I'm just too lazy to color. ^^;

She does have a tattoo of a Chinese dragon on her right shoulder.

Avantgarde-1.png
$(KGrHqJHJBgE-QZu+BJgBPtoV+gcSQ~~60_35.JPG

photo%204.JPG

photo%203.JPG

Wait! If you didn't draw her already, may you do this instead please.

Can you draw her in this:

sao%20armor%20prt%201.png

W/ this:

sao%20weapon.png

Sorry for the last minute changes. If you were able to do them, that's fine.

Do you think you can draw my OC in the sketch art style? I'll tell you what he looks like if you respond.

I have two characters that I've been needing art of for so long, but no one will draw them because I don't have a picture. Just a description. Do you draw by description? If so, please msg me! You can choose which character you want to do :D

Btw, AMAZING art!

Hey everyone! If I haven't got back to you I probably forgot/lost your msg in the flood I got in my inbox, so if you're still interested and haven't recorded yours, send me you pictures and descriptions again with DRAWING as the subject!

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back