• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Freakshows & Oddjobs - Backstage

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*

Welcome backstage! Here you can discuss, ask questions, or just talk with your fellow attractions. The show will begin shortly but in the meantime, relax and we'll get started.

Last edited:
What's this RP about? It's a stupid question but the interest check was pretty unclear. It just sounded cool.
Okay, on my part, that was bad :dead: I'm bad at explaining stuff beforehand xD

Basically, the freaks are super humans living in the town of Orvine. Super humans are treated like attractions and jobs are hard to come by so most are forced to get the jobs like The Freak show to perform. They get jobs but at the cost of being seen as freaks of nature.

On top of that, the town also has to deal with a group who want to experiment and test the freaks to see if they could copy the powers rather than use them on display. So freaks are the oddity of the town, having to deal with the look of being a attraction along with avoiding the group.

Okay, on my part, that was bad :dead: I'm bad at explaining stuff beforehand xD

Basically, the freaks are super humans living in the town of Orvine. Super humans are treated like attractions and jobs are hard to come by so most are forced to get the jobs like The Freak show to perform. They get jobs but at the cost of being seen as freaks of nature.

On top of that, the town also has to deal with a group who want to experiment and test the freaks to see if they could copy the powers rather than use them on display. So freaks are the oddity of the town, having to deal with the look of being a attraction along with avoiding the group.

So any power is okay?

Minami and Leo. Both have heterochromia, hear and see things that aren't there (actually, Minami can see and hear spirits. So...it's different cause it isn't spirits for Leo) but they both have heterochromia
Heterochromia is two different eye colors... And I think the personalities are pretty different. Leo is a part of me and my diagnosis

Heterochromia is two different eye colors... And I think the personalities are pretty different. Leo is a part of me and my diagnosis

I know. Both characters have heterochromia.

Oh so Leo is a self insert? Okay in that case...nothing against self inserts or anything

I know. Both characters have heterochromia.

Oh so Leo is a self insert? Okay in that case...nothing against self inserts or anything
Oh yeah XD sorry, forgot they did, my bad. And he's just a little piece of me that isn't me but hears things. Mine's not as extreme, but ya know. I need a way to sort of show kinda what it's like

Oh yeah XD sorry, forgot they did, my bad. And he's just a little piece of me that isn't me but hears things. Mine's not as extreme, but ya know. I need a way to sort of show kinda what it's like

I have a sister with schizophrenia so I know what it's like, in a way.

I'm hella supportive. :)
Yaaaaay! That's good to know. B BlueClover is really good too. They helped me with a lot of things, and they know my Gender XD
Some people honestly don't know, but I like to change day to day. If ya don't know, I respond to "Hey girl!" "Corner person!" And also "Hey dude!" Or just Echo's good XD

Yaaaaay! That's good to know. B BlueClover is really good too. They helped me with a lot of things, and they know my Gender XD
Some people honestly don't know, but I like to change day to day. If ya don't know, I respond to "Hey girl!" "Corner person!" And also "Hey dude!" Or just Echo's good XD

I'm female but I don't care about pronouns! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back