• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dramatic RP Involving Crews of Carriers or Ships at war

Nobuyumi

Samurai Aficionado
I want to do a dramatic thread between two crews in WWII or possibly Mobile Suit Gundam. Have a lot of separate long posts with occasional clashes between us, build characters and relations, then have a large battle similar to Solomon in Gundam or Midway in WWII in which the pilots clash and many of them fall, as well as final thoughts while dying.

Alright, So we have naval carriers. Would you prefer U.S. versus Japan (this is the stage of WWII naval combat I'm most familiar with) or would you prefer more like U.S. or Brittan vs Germany? I don't know your interests in terms of naval vessels and theaters of operation. Also, which would you prefer to be? Most of my knowledge is on Japanese carriers but I'm flexible.

Groovy. Do you need links or anything to U.S. Carriers? Or if you wanted we could have fictional carriers. It would make it easier to have smaller grade meetings/clashes.

I apologize that it is taking me a bit to make a post. I have been very busy irl. Thank you for being patient.

I do apologize for my silence in regard to this concept. I have been so busy recently. Though my time should be clearing up shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back