• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fractional Earth: Interest Check

How would you like this RP set out?

• All RPers working as one Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All RPers working as separate Nations

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Irish_Dragon_76

The World has taken a turn for the worst. The idea of global trade no longer exists; the only "friends" are the countries that border one another and most countries barely have that. Resources are scarce and many key resources are ruled by single nations.

A strange occurance has come up in these dark times. Ships and aircraft from the Middle East have been transporting goods to South America and Korea, while Trucks have been spotted sending goods to Northern Africa. What all these supplies are has yet to be uncovered, it is only obvious that a new alliance has risen and no one is quite prepared for it...

Okay! So if this gets a little interest, I will be adding more detail and information, but to clear up any confusion, we are looking at a modern, distopian Earth. Machanics will be relatively simple, mainly common sense. Everyone will play a different Nation (I have an alternate idea of allowing everyone to play a single nation as separate Generals or whatnot, please let me know what you'd prefer in the Poll) and must either work together or against each other. The first bit of this will be overtaken by figuring out a plan of action against the cargo coming from the Mid. East. No one knows what their sending or why, so you'll need to deal with that. Any other questions, please let me know, this will ALWAYS be open for discussion until further notice.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back