• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Foxes Trots (CLOSED)

TheStoicist

A Certified Professional
You're convinced your step-mother hates you.

No, you've never done anything to warrant hatred, and the two of you have always got on pretty well. You weren't complaining about what made your sweetheart of a father happy when he married her and you were content enough living with her and your two new step-brothers.

But this is too far.

Your step-mother saw an ad for a dance academy, a boarding school in New York State no less, looking for new, nearly inexperienced pupils and thought it kind to sign you up.

And that was how you first discovered a true distaste for your step-mother and discovered yourself moving alone, away from the rest of your family, to the middle of nowhere, New York State.

And as if that weren't the worst bit of it, you somehow, through a miracle (or a curse), end up making it into the ballroom dancing division of the school. A category of dance you didn't even know was still relevant, much less danced.

Your (school issued) designated partner isn't all rainbows and sunshine either. You just had to be paired up with Isaac point-your-toes-by-the-way-I'm-better-than-you Lecompte. Sure he's really hot, but he's a total prick. Not the kind of guy you want at your birthday party. Also not the kind of guy you have any intention of getting along with.

But then you realize. Maybe you actually have a knack for ballroom dancing. Maybe you want to win the all-state competition, or a least the regional one. Isaac may be stuck-up, but he's good, really, really good. Isaac just might have some mommy and daddy issues. And perhaps most of all, dance academy is much more interesting than public school.

(This is my first time creating a role-play on this platform, so please be kind!)

Last edited by a moderator:
The studio was completely empty when Isaac had arrived there that morning, as it always was. After all Isaac woke up at four o'clock each morning to eat his go-to breakfast of spinach and eggs, wheat toast, yogurt, and whatever fruit he was feeling partial to that morning, along with a bottle of water. Then he'd exercise for an hour, reps, running, lifting, whatever he felt the need to work on that morning. And after exercising he'd return to his dorm, shower and dress, and usually eat a small snack, like fruit and water, before waking his roommate, a vertically challenged hip-hop dancer named Oliver Rivers, and leaving for the dance studio. Once he arrived at the studio, Isaac would warm-up and practice until the classes for that day began.

But by now most of the new class had filed into the room, eying thick packets of paper (which they probably had received coming into the school) and looking around for someone who belonged to the name at the bottom left corner of their schedule. The school year had actually just officially began today, but Isaac had arrived nearly two weeks early, there wasn't much for him in California with his father's family either way.

Either way, Isaac had memorized his partner's name like he'd always known it on the tip of his tongue, Jacquelyn. He didn't know what to make of the name, but he could only hope she could match up with his last partner. Allison Thomas, a girl who had graduated last year, leaving Isaac without a partner for his last year at the academy.

He and Allison had been partners since his freshman year, and it wasn't as if they it on splendidly, but Allison could handle Isaac, and she could keep up with him, and she didn't get stress-attacks from being with him.

He wasn't expecting much though, he'd just have to shape her up himself, if she didn't reach the bar, after all they were stuck together for a year. Might as well teach her something if she couldn't do anything for him.

Isaac sighed and stretched his arms over his head as he waited, patient and quiet. Though his dark eyes darted back and forth towards the doorway every time someone entered the studio.

Jack slept, most likely dreaming about studying the breeding habits of polar bears and grizzly bears in Greenland. She pressed snooze on her alarm five times before rolling over and falling out of bed on her face. Her roommate, who'd been up for hours, laughed at her.

She groaned, sat up, and rubbed her face. There was five minutes before class started and she hadn't done anything she'd plan to do that morning. That included taking a shower, and to be completely honest, she smelt like pot and old tacos. Not a good combination. With a large yawn she stood up, throwing her blankets back on her bed along with her dirty clothes. She put on a tie die crew neck and some leggings, then grabbed her papers that told her where to go and who to meet. Without looking at herself in the mirror, she grabbed her bag and headed to class.

Fifteen minutes late. She was the last one to arrive, and she looked like a complete mess. Her hair was down and unkempt, her clothes already has some sort of weird coffee stain on it, and the smell. She looked on the sheet, "jesus what the fucks with this guys name?" The questioned, scratching her head and looking around to see if there were any pretentious looking dudes sitting around, likely pissed off, and waiting for her.

Isaac stood, arms crossed over his chest, back board-straight, chin tilted up, he was about to blow his top, everyone else had found their partners. Those who hadn't met before were awkwardly stumbling through introductions by now, and the instructor, Daniel Reeds, had made an appearance, watching the pairs with a lazy smile and vague interest.

And it was actually a couple minutes before Isaac even noticed the latest addition to the room. And though his brain coiled back at the sight of the short girl wearing clothes looking they hadn't been washed since the meteor hit earth and as if she'd bought them off a hobo on her way to class, Isaac headed straight for her,

"Jacquelyn?" Isaac eyes narrowed to focus down at her, great she smelled like a smoker and binge eater as well. He already knew that this was his partner, he really didn't need to ask, but he really didn't want it to be. He thought it'd be bad, but not this bad. Whoever coordinated these pairings was out to get him

"I'm Isaac." His low voice didn't even pretend to be hospitable or cheerful, he sounded exactly as he was thinking, disappointed, exasperated, and distracted, as if he was already forming a plan to whip the girl into shape. If he could even do that with this one.

She looked up at him and frowned, nodding, but not making eye contact, "yeah that's me. Mr Fancy." She chuckled, looking around the room once or twice then meeting eyes with the boy in front of her. He looked pissed off, which humored her quite a bit. She also noted that he looked like the type who new exactly which fork to pick up when eating at a fancy mansion.

"So this is dance class. Wow I expected it to be more like a bunch of very thin uptight assholes who would smack me if I stretched wrong." She laughed loudly at her own comment, "I mean, you're exactly what I expected, you look like you jumped write out of a ballerina movie as the dude protagonist." She laughed again.

"anyway anyway anyway, how should we get started? I've never actually danced before sooo." She started walking around the empty spaces of the room, watching others do their exercises and trying to figure out how the fuck any human could be as flexible as these people.

On the plane here she told herself that despite her discomfort for dancing this school would at least win her some points with her mom. It's really the only reason she didn't make to much of a fuss about going, though now, at this point, she was feeling incredibly lost.

Of course. Of. Course. Of course they stuck him with the total newbie. He was sure now, somebody wanted him to fail. But he just stepped a little closer to the confused girl, his new partner, and looked her up and down a few times. There were something's the two of them had to get out of the way before they started any sort of dance. So Isaac pushed back his irritation, though he didn't dissipate it.

And he wouldn't lie, the girl's comments had stung. But it didn't hurt him that bad, phrases like this from those around him weren't uncommon,

"Firstly," Isaac controlled his voice as he lowered himself to sitting Indian style on the floor, he didn't like losing his cool, especially not in front of people like this, "I'm a ballroom dancer, not a ballerina. Now sit, we have some thing's to discuss before we get to the stretches you're so interested in." Isaac looked up at Jacquelyn expectantly and patted the floor before him. And he didn't even wait for her to sit down before asking,

"Tell me what you eat on a daily basis and when you eat it."

The question shocked her, in her mind she was asking herself 'who the fuck asks that kind of question' but she would restrain from saying that aloud. She took a deep breath and sat on the floor in front of him instead, slouching terribly.

"Uhm, well... Yesterday I ate McDonald's for breakfast, a big bowl of onion rings for lunch-" she paused to make the motion of a really really big bowl, "- and for dinner I had a hole bunch of old taco's that my roommate didn't finish." She said it almost confidently, as if she was proud of her wretched eating habits. "And, as for this morning I haven't eaten, but I did have a cup of coffee." She smiled at the end of her little speech, now tempted to lay on her back and look at the ceiling but feeling as though it would piss Mr. Fancy off even more.

"What about you? Tell me what you eat on a daily basis and when you eat it?" She asked, mocking his tone.

Jacquelyn's diet actually made Isaac want to vomit, and he almost audibly groaned every time she began narrating her consumptions for each meal. He didn't think it was that bad. By the time she uttered her mocking question, he was completely ready to launch into a speech about the importance of nutrition to ballroom dancers, or even dancers in general.

But the question stopped him, and it wasn't as if he didn't realize she was being sarcastic, he very much did. But he childishly (and embarrassingly unprofessionally) wanted her be shocked by what he ate compared to her eating, and feel guilty about her own eating habits, so he answered, his expression serious, looking her directly in the eyes,

"Yesterday for breakfast I ate two slices of whole wheat toast with an avocado spread, a bowl of whole-wheat muesli with skimmed milk, sweetened by strawberries, bananas, and blueberries, and two cups of water, then I worked-out for an hour before eating apples with peanut butter along with four oat oatcakes and low-fat cheese during and after the work-out I drank a total of three cups of water. For lunch I ate a whole-wheat sandwhich with lean chicken, low-fat Greek yogurt, two plums, and a Vega sports drink mixed into two cups of water. I also ate a snack halfway through practice of almonds and a banana. I drank about four cups of water during practice. For dinner I ate a lean fish fillet, boiled patotas, and plain low-fat yogurt, along with spinach salad, chopped carrots, celery, and broccoli. I also drank about two cups of water with whey powder then. Before bed I ate cottage cheese and a pear, along with drinking a cup of water. This morning I had egg whites and spinach along with two slices of wheat toast, plain Greek yogurt, two cups of water, and an orange before working out. After my workout I had a banana and again drank three cups of water." Isaac's serious expression hadn't changed throughout the whole spiel, but his intentions had. He hoped, for the both of their sakes, now that by hearing how he ate the girl would feel motivated to take better care of herself. He was past bragging now that he realized that for the next year her accomplishments were his. He wasn't going to let this newbie drag him down.

"Now," he didn't give Jacquelyn much time to reply and instead continued with what he had originally been planning to tell her, "You need to fix your diet. Big time." The tall boy shifted forward as if to impress upon the short girl the gravity of the situation and his words,

"First of all, you won't be eating anymore McDonalds ever again, fast food is poison to your body, also fried foods are a huge no, they slow you down and have a gross amount of unwanted fats, so onion rings are out of the question. Day old tacos are as well, you could've gotten food poisoning and do you know how much unhealthy fat and calories are packed into most taco meat and cheese? Did you drink any water at all yesterday? Also, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you can't just skip it because you're running late," his voice became a bit bitter as he recalled how she'd kept him waiting, " and I suppose coffee is okay, but you can't just load it with a crap ton of sugar and cream. Before anything else, I have to work out a diet and workout regimen for you."

Everything he listed actually sounded magnificently delicious to her. But she couldn't cook, and had never shopped for food on her own. As soon as he stopped talking about food she started to lose focus, looking through him sleepily or up at the ceiling. But as he said "work out" and "diet" She started laughing her ass off.

And she didn't stop for a good minute or so. "Okay, okay, first of all. I drink tons of water. Water keeps your eyes from getting red when you smoke, plus it's good for you skin and every other things. Second, I'll eat whatever the hell you give me but don't expect me to go out of my way to provide those crazy complicated foods for myself. And third, I used to go for a run with my dog twice a day, and I used to take boxing and kick boxing classes, but Fish is gone because I'm in piss poor New York, and boxing and kick boxing don't apply to dancing, so I haven't done a single physical activity in a few months. Also, ALSO, Try not to completely underestimate me Mr. Fancy okay? Because not everyone has the motivation for this kind of crap that you do."

She smiled, "and I swear to you that tonight I will go to McDonald's and have the biggest fucking cheese burger with a large fucking fry and a giant, salt filled soda." At this point she was very intentionally trying to piss him off because she could very much tell that he was deliberately trying to make her feel shitty for her eating habits. She was also going to mention her smoking habits but she feared that would drive Mr. Fancy to the edge.

Somewhere in his mind Isaac was more than a bit pleased to know that this girl actually did know how to take care of herself to a certain extent (at least she knew to drink water) uand had some motivation. But Isaac's overall irritation somehow only grew with every word that left the girl's mouth. He knew she was intentionally trying to rile him up, but that just made him even more annoyed. And he really wasn't feeling the "Mr. Fancy" at this point. So he retaliated as he proposed an idea that he was thinking was quite brilliant of him,

"Alright then shortie. Here's how this is going to work since you can't feed yourself. You and I'll meet up every morning and eat breakfast together, I'll bring us both lunch and snacks, and we'll eat dinner together as well. Plus you're going to work out with me every morning, you and I are going to be with each other much more often than I think both of us would like to be. By the way if you're pee isn't clear then you're not drinking nearly enough water and kick-boxing and running in the past mean nothing, you have to keep in shape now." Then for the first time Isaac's lips quirked up into an incredibly attractive, yet somehow extremely irritating, grin as he said,

"By the way, go ahead and eat all that food tonight. You're going to be the one wishing you didn't eat it when we work out in the morning. Not me." And that was that, Isaac had already decided on the plan of action, without any of Jacquelyn's input.

She was in the process of developing some kind of amazing retaliation in her head but the words didn't come together as she'd hoped, so she took it in another direction, though still refusing to tell him he was right.

"I promise you that I won't wake up, especially because I assume you're one of those people who wake up at five in the morning." She cringed at the thoughts of waking up that early, then continued, "and before, Fish was my motivation to stay healthy, now all I have is ball dancing, and nothing about that is motivation to me. So unless you can find something that would in fact motivate me than your shit outa luck." The upside here was that she had no intention of sharing much about her or her life, so even if he was that dedication in training her he wouldn't be able to.

On more of a side note, the fact that he was able to get her riled up made her a little curious about him. And she found herself stuck with questions. "When's the last time you've eaten fast food anywhere?" She asked.

Isaac was practically growling by the time she'd finished talking. Why did she have to be so careless and stubborn? His chest was tight with irritation, and dread, and something a bit more sensitive. This was his last year of academy, his last chance to prove that he actually was worth his salt. His last chance to escape the prospect of a miserable life filing paperwork and trading stocks. If he couldn't make it this year again, he didn't know what he'd do. He had trained for years of his life, this was what he loved, and now some rude, stubborn shortie who probably had never even heard of a brush very much might ruin it for him. He wanted to shout at her, complain and sob and throw a tantrum like a toddler. But he couldn't, he had too much dignity for that, and he wouldn't. So instead he checked himself and prepared to reply. But then she asked that question out of the blue. And Isaac looked at her and blinked, the confusion showing clearly on his face, reminiscent of a puppy which you just pulled an easy trick on,

"Uh," Isaac said, very intelligently, and he thought back, lowering his eyes to think, he counted backwards to the last time he could recall having fast food. Then he remembered, he was thirteen, it was the summer before his first year at this school and he'd been a bit afraid to go. Really there was no mistaking he'd be glad to be away from California, but he didn't like the idea of going and perhaps discovering that he wasn't as good as he boasted. So that whole summer he's been working at gaining strength and eating healthier, and only at the end of the summer on a hot day in August, had it occurred to his young, prepubescent mind that he shouldn't eat anymore fast food. It was holding him back. He expressed this thought to Riley, his younger half-brother, he was staying with his mother's family at the time. Riley had been eight years old and had nodded along as if he understood. Then Riley had suggested an idea that had seemed incredibly brilliant at the time. Since Isaac wouldn't be ever eating fast food again, why shouldn't they sneak out that evening to gorge themselves on fast food? So that's what the two boy's did. They stopped at Burger King and stuffed themselves impossibly with three burgers each, large fries, chicken nuggets, and large coke's. And then both feeling very sick, and Riley sleepy, having been out past his bedtime, they walked home and proceeded to be yelled at by their mother and Riley's father. Riley had cried and Isaac had wanted to cry as well, but as the older brother, he had to keep a straight face to preserve his pride. Isaac didn't remember much after that though, he did recall something about telling his step-father that he could go to hell. By the time Isaac had dropped the thought, there was an little smile on his lips, just the corners of his mouth turned up slightly. But it was a genuine, surprisingly sweet smile that was unexpected from someone like him, it was the sort of smile you would miss if you weren't pay very close attention.

"I don't know, maybe five or six years ago." Isaac finally answered in a surprisingly mellow tone, shrugging as the almost nonexistent smile fell from his lips when he rose his eyes to make contact with Jacquelyn's once again.

"Wow." She responded, mostly astonished by that little face he made when he spent that bit of time thinking.

Then she took a deep breath and pulled her hair up, digging through her bag to find a pen. "That sounds awful." She commented, one hand holding her bun together and one digging for a pen. She got slightly more frustrated after another moment or so then started grumbling under her breath. "I don't have a fucking pen..." She mumbled.

It probably wouldn't be a problem for anyone else in that studio but she was a little intense, if that wasn't already known, and in the moment wanted to put her hair up, or at least back.

"Tell you what, Mr. fancy, I really, really want to make your life difficult." She said, dropping her hair, "because, despite the fact that there's probably a real nice guy under that hard dancing exterior, I don't like you. And you're kind of an ass." She smiled, "now it'll be hard enough to get me out of bed even without the help of a various amount of substances. But I plan on getting really wasted, and really high tonight, that'll inevitably lead to me eating McDonalds itself. So I suspect that if you want to make things easier for yourself you should probably get ready to become my babysitter."

She did this often when it came to her mother ordering her brother to keep an eye on her. She'd attempt to do the stupidest shit just to annoy both her mother and brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I can do that." Isaac replied almost immediately, he held out a pen to the girl, one that he had stashed away in the pockets of his sweatpants a few weeks ago, as if it were some sort of peace offering, in perhaps in a few ways, it was. He was prepared to do almost anything to get this girl in line with him. If he wanted any hope of succeeding this year, they were gonna have to come to some sir of understanding sometime this year. And sooner rather than later.

" Either way, we must have at least one thing in common because I feel exactly the same about you shortie." He added as he waited for her to accept the pen, his voice totally serious.

She was almost annoyed at his willingness, but the pen made it a lot better. She put her hair back up and stuck the pen in, making her hair look a little more in control than before. "Hmmm..." She grumbled, "so are you going to teach me how to do those stretches or...?" She asked, blowing a fly-away hair out of her face.

This guy's first impression wasn't great, but she was tentative to say he was at least on the right track, this being mostly due to him giving her a pen. She also had a strong feelings that this year was going to be tough, and that this guy would likely pull her by the hair if it meant she participated. In a way she respected that about him, at least when it came to his determination for the thing he loved most.

((You want to skip to the end of the class or continue how it is?))

Isaac almost smiled, he only realized now that his situation was a bit better, how comical it was that she was asking to be taught how how to warm-up, so he spread open his legs into a insanely wide "v" shape before folding his abdomen flat over his left leg, literally touching his nose to his knee and stretching his arm to touch his toes,

"Alright then shortie, I know this maybe a bit over your head, but try to stay with me here. First spread out your legs and try to touch your nose to your left knee." And Isaac didn't know if he trusted this girl much at all, yet the pen seemed to put her in a better mood for inexplicable reasons, though for the first time he thought, it'll be very, very rough, but this might just work. For a few days.

(Let's skip through this practice, but I don't want to skip when he first teaches her to dance, we can play that later on though.)

(Alright then I'll skip towards the end of practice when he starts to "babysit" her? Would that be okay?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Have you ever been on a motorcycle?" Was the first thing out of Jack's mouth once the dance studio's doors were closed. She had a sneaky smile on her face when she looked up at him while taking the pen out of her hair. Hair hair all fell on her back with slightly out of order dark curls. She handed him the pen then faced forward again, walking faster towards the parking lot.

There, just a little away 1930's modified Harley Davidson. There was a large storage space in the front, and one under the back seat. It was matte black with dark purple trim. "You like?" she said, chuckling.

"Uh, well, I don't really know, I'm not really an expert on motorcycles, I guess it looks cool." Isaac looked down at Jacquelyn and for once sounded very unsure of himself and a bit sheepish. He had actually never gotten on a motorcycle before, and he had never thought he would. Yeah they looked cool, but he didn't trust himself enough to drive something like that, other people could handle them, he preferred admiring from a distance.

And Isaac had the sneaking suspicion that this tom-boyish girl was about to pull something on him, she had admitted to wanting to mess with him after all. Isaac wouldn't lie to himself either, she did get to him, a lot. He had no intention of admitting this to her though, it would only encourage her irritating behavior, and it wasn't as if she probably couldn't already tell that she was a bit of annoyance from the displeasure in his voice and expression ninety-ninety percent of the time with her.

She rolled her eyes and nudged his side with her elbow, picking up her speed again until she was right next to the beast. The look of almost-terror on Mr. Fancy's face was the epitome of satisfaction. She pulled the rainbow, sparkly helmet from the front storage along with an extremely worn leather jacket. She slipped the jacket on herself then tossed him the helmet. "So Mr. Fancy, get ready to experience the best fast 'n furious simulator you'll ever be on." She gave him a big sideways grin as if to say "You're fucked." Then hopped onto the seat revving the engine.

"Get on!" She shouted from the hum of the moter. "Get really close to me and hold onto my waist...." She chuckled, "think of it like ballroom dancing, but from behind."

One look at the completely emasculate helmet and Isaac mumble,

"You're joking." But he still clipped on the ridiculous helmet and climbed on behind her, he wasn't gonna give her the satisfaction of seeing him out. That felt like she was winning at some kind of game they had never really begun. So he did as she had toms him to and actually wrapped his arms around her waist, noticing for the first time just how lean she really was, he actually could probably fit both hands around her waist and touch finger tips. Of course his hands were pretty large either way. Then Isaac spoke up again, his voice strained and loud over the roar of the engine,

"We need to stop at the grocery store before we go to your dorm, and I swear if you kill us shortie." He couldn't think of a sufficient threat so he left it at 'he swore' his stomach clenching up tight in anxiety.

Now Isaac wasn't a nervous sort of guy and he isn't mind getting out of his comfort zone and breaking rules at all. The only situation with this issue was the fact that he was getting on a motorcycle for the first time in his entire life with a five foot dwarf girl he'd just met about an hour ago at the wheel. He thought this to be a good reason to be at least a bit nervous and he really didn't understand why he didn't just walk away. He didn't typically consider himself super prideful, though he was quite stubborn.

Alright Fancy Feast." She said, glancing back at him in the helmet and laughing to herself. "We'll stop at the store but first I want to take you on a little detour." She smiled.His hands on her waist made her feel like she was wearing a heavy, awkward seat belt, and she could almost feel how terrified he was, which amused her.

Without another warning, she lifted her feet and sped out of the car park. Her hair may have been flying straight into his face but she didn't bother to much with it considering he had a helmet on.

She stopped just briefly at the opening of the car park to check if there were any passing car, then once she found that there were none she sped off again onto the main road, likely going way faster than she should've been. When there was a car in sight, she'd easily just pass them and continue on even faster, after a couple miles she felt this feeling in her chest like she was flying and she hoped her felt to.

Despite what you'd think, she actually doesn't do this often, especially not it a city like New York. The only reason she did this specifically was to scare the shit out of Fancy Feast, and have a bit of excitement.

Isaac frowned deeply when she laughed at his appearance with the helmet, she had been the one to give it to him. But he forgot at her comment about a detour and puzzled began to ask,

"What detour?" But they were already speeding along and his voice, however loud, was taken by the wind. As soon as they started going his arms immediately tightened around Jacquelyn's waist and he leaned into her, though he tried to not crush her with his weight, his abdomen was tense and flexed as he felt as if there was barely any support under him to hold him from the road beneath them.

But after about ten minutes Isaac's nerves began to calm and he was able to loosen his grip a bit, it was starting to feel kinda nice now, he rose his head to look over Jacquelyn and see what was ahead of them. He had figured out now that leaning with Jacquelyn would make the going much easier. But the sight was just a bit incredible, everything racing around them, the roads somehow mostly empty, lights flashing past them. And Isaac sort of wondered how would it feel to ride this through the countryside, where it seemed like no one but you and the land and sky existed, he figure it would feel free. And he sort of thought it suited Jacquelyn, of course he hadn't known the girl for long at all, but she was definitely free-spirited if anything. The muscles in Isaac's abdomen had unclenched by now and instead it felt light and easy, excitement.

Then Isaac, thought, weren't they going kinda fast, and his stomach tightened a bit again though not like before. He knew he couldn't exactly ask Jacquelyn as he was begin her and at the speed they were riding at, his voice would just be swept away again. He's actually forgot that he really didn't trust this girl. But supposing trusting her was all he could do now that he was already sitting on a motorcycle with her driving, Isaac tried to relax again, looking over her still a bit entranced by the sight.

Her 'seat belt' ended up tightening quite a bit, which usually would make her incredibly uncomfortable but now it just felt good. And she started to understand why human touch was talked so much in psychology class or why everyone knows physical touch is goof for you health... Or why people actually date. All of those things were always so unrelated to anything Jack ever cared to feel. And she made a decision that she absolutely would prevent this feeling from coming ever ever again so help her.

She slowed down before making sharp turn into a little alleyway that let out near the grocery store, here she rode slow. "What do you need to get at the store?" She asked, glancing back briefly. She now felt a slight adrenaline rush from the ride and couldn't hide a huge grin on her face and not to mention her shaking. "You look cute in the helmet by the way." She comment, driving out of the alleyway and into the parking lot, parking, then turning off the engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back