Four Kingdoms

CharChar45

Where's your will to be weird?
((Alright, here's the thread! Sorry it took so long, and feel free to post first, I currently don't have the time. I'll post soon, although!

[MENTION=4629]SilverNova[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]The BetterKuja[/MENTION] [MENTION=4375]Aria Rising[/MENTION] [MENTION=3314]SongOfTheSpiritWolf[/MENTION] [MENTION=4694]Prasinus Tuesday[/MENTION] [MENTION=4678]TechnoDragon[/MENTION] [MENTION=4630]Panther_Queen[/MENTION]))

Shears roamed the streets of the Kingdom of Hearts. He was currently in his 'dark' psychomanic side, a pair of black scissors being clutched in each of his hands. A big grin was plastered on his face.

Behind Shears was a middle-aged woman. Her eyes gorged out, leaving a gruesome mass on her face. Her fingers was distorted and snipped up, which matched her toes nicely. She lay motionless. Still. And never to awaken again.

Shears muttered sonething before skipping his merry way down the lovely roads of Hearts. Oh, what a happy little country this was. Oh, what nice and amazing people inhabited it. The only downfall is, almost everyone is basically mad.

(sorry for short and weird beginner post DX almost midnight over here and got school tmorrow~)

(I think my name was Tai'Shou xD )

Tai'Shou had sat miserably in her house, although she lived in the back of the kingdom walls for enough space for her cattle. Silent moans of the animals she lived with ringed in her ears as she watched Isaac eat his food. "Don't forget to eat your bread." Tai'Shou scolded, as the little round table she sat at was now accompanied with Isaac. Tai'Shou moved to a wooden counter, and started to wash her dishes in a large wooden hand-crafted bowl. "And maybe perhaps later you can go and sell cheese from your goat?" She said, and heard Isaac say,"No. Well maybe, I plan to going out and play with my friends." He looked to Tai'Shou. "Okay, but play safe." "I know!" He muttered, as he walked out the door, running up the long, rocky and muddy road of the morning streets fo Kingdom of Diamonds.

Brawny Boulder started to walk around the Kingdom of Clubs, a bottle of dark rum in his hand. He had just been kicked out of yet another bar & needed something to peak his amusement. A man herding sheep near the mountainside caught his eye. That should do. With a snap of his fingers, his concentration on the mountain, a rockslide started. The shepherd dived out of the way, shaken but unharmed. That just pleased Brawny more. He moved his concentration to a rather large boulder & with a flick of his wrist moved it in the direction he wanted. Wherever his hand would move, so would the boulder... right after the shepherd. He chased the guy around for a bit with the boulder. It looked like something from a cartoon. Just as the shepherd thought he was done for & had given up the boulder stopped, just shy of squishing him. The man let out a sigh of relief. As he turned around, Brawny had taken control of another large boulder. The shepherd had just enough time for fear as he was flattened between the two large boulders. Blood formed between them as Brawny laughed hysterically, so much so tears started to form in his eyes. That was just too funny.

After Isaac had left, Tai'Shou went out the back door, heading to the fenced cattle she owned. She hoped the fence, and went into the barn and came back out with seeds, fed the hens and roosters, then filled the pig's breakfeast bin with chopped up vegtables and thick slop. And of course, the goats and two cows fended for themselves. As she was hopping the fence when Kaari, a 7 year old came by. "Miss Debbenath?" The girl called. "Oh, hello Kaari. What is it you need?" Tai'Shou moved to her. "My family has run out of milk and cheese, and no one around is bothering to lend us some. Can you?" Kaari asked, with a convincing smile on her face. "Oh, you know what season it is, right Kaari? This season the goats and cows don't produce that much..." Kaari's smile became into a saddening frown. "I'm sorry... I wish I could help... By the way, have you seen Isaac?" "Yeah, he's playing with his friends." Kaari responded. "Okay, thank you for telling me. And again, I'm sorry I can't help." "It's okay, I understand." "Now run along!" Tai'Shou called as she skipped away.

Off in the woods that lay closest to the Kingdom of Spades was a old wooden shack soon to be met with a crushing force. Rognar Nova growled ferociously at the old structure as if just the building itself was a thorn in his side. Anger seared through him at every chirp from the birds in the trees, every smell coming from the moldy home, and even every stick underneath Rognar's great Hoofs. The horns on top of his massive horse-like head seemed to grow sharper at the very thought of the destruction this shape-shifter was about to cause. Moving forward ever so slowly as his thoughts were being blinded by shear rage, Rognar sniffed at the forest's air already smelling the blood and destruction that was soon to come to the person in the house that oddly made Rognar so intensely mad. Only one emotion went through this beast as he charged into the shack's door knocking it clean off it's hinges, pure anger at it's most elemental form. Quickly, the horse like creature moved from room to room until they had all turned to nothing more than a pile of broken sticks. When he entered the last standing room in what had once been a house, Rognar spotted a old man hiding in a corner. Clearly terrified, the old man tried to move farther back against the corner in a hopeless attempt to escape the carnivorous, horned, horse-like monster.A small piece of the good shape-shifter in the far back recesses of his mind wanted to just leave the man where he was. However, the crisis had long since broken that part of him off till it was only now just barely clinging on. Thus Rognar neared the man Growling and hissing in a monstrous way fueled by the mad anger inside until he was inches from the old man's face. Then in a motion faster than a speeding bullet, Rognar lifted the man up by his neck into the air with razor sharp teeth that easily peirced the skin. With the old man against the wall now, the horse leaned his head in farther and the man's skull was crushed as Rognar's horns sliced into his face. When all was done and Rognar stepped back from the bloody mess and the completely demolished home he felt an odd iciness running through his body onto the grass he stood on. Beneath him the grass turn black, burnt, and dead. Black magic was pulling out some of the rage within him causing the living lifeforms around to die instantly from the dark source. Finally after a long time Rognar had a clear mind for a few brief moments. A wave of emotions collapsed over him and a single tear ran down his blood stained horse fur and horns.

After a hard working day, nightfall had come. Tai'Shou began worried for Isaac, since he has not returned. But her thoughts are now switched. "Sorry I'm late!" Yelled a voice as Isaac came barging in through the front door. "It's fine... But don't make it a habbit. Otherwise, you'll be punished." She scolded after him, as Isaac moved to his room, and stopped halfway. "Have you already gone hunting?" He asked. "Not yet, but go get some sleep until I come back." She smiled at him, as he did too while moving into his room to sleep. Tai'Shou went into her bedroom, grabbing her hunting bow and spear. She then went outside, as no one was out and about, she morphed into this lizard, instead it walking on two legs and about the height of a human. She sprinted to the kingdom walls, and easily climbed them with one swift jump. After Tai'Shou had made it far into the forest, she tracked an easy scent. "I've got you now... deer..." She smirked on her lizard head, and silently sprinted toward the scent. After passing a few streams and dodging falling branches, she spotted a female deer grazing alone. "Why are you up in the night...?" Tai'Shou scoffed quietly, as she pulled out her bow with three arrows equipped with it. She drew back the arrow as the bow's string extended back up beside her ear, as she let it go in one blink of an eye the deer had dropped dead. "Got'cha!" She cheered quietly as she came out from the hillside and pulled the arrow from the deer. "You are a beefy one, aren't you?" Tai'Shou spat, as she wrapped her bow behind her back, and put the deer over her shoulders. Minuets later, she heaved the deer over the wall and dragged it into the barn, putting her hunting tools away in the house and morphed to normal. "Isaac, I'm home...." She called quietly, as she moved to his room. Isaac was clearly asleep, and she went into her bedroom, going to sleep.

Mollis, in her tacky, flashy blue dress barely hanging onto her marble white curves, sat at the stool in the tavern and sang a ballad. She could feel herself drying out in the close-bodied heat of the tavern, and worse, smell everyone in there. Some women were doused in perfume, but mostly it was men coated in sweat and liquor. She sat at a distance from the edge of the stage as if an invisible wall would protect her from groping hands of drunkards who tried to get more than a song.

A person like her, sunk so low as this? It pays, sure, but at what cost of her own? Mollis was too far from home to care, too tired to care any more. It was just another night, another couple of songs, and she could go home to soak. Mollis thought of her home at the edge of town; it was a small cottage, just three rooms in stucco white but her room was filled to the brim with relics of the sea. There were dried starfish beside sand dollars and intricate bits of net woven by hand from a far-off place. She had found small bits of metal with a unique silvery sheen to them, rare rocks, and few peices of pottery from a ship long dead beneath the waves.These were keepsakes to remind Mollis of her true and honest home, down beside the band of rocks next to the sea with white furls of waves constantly crashing into the sand in the most soothing lullaby. Mollis remembered her mother saying into her ear, 'Look at the people on the sand, Mollis. They can never live in the ocean, how sad!' But now, Mollis could probably never find the family that left her to stay above the breaking waves, above the sharks and dangers of the ocean. Yes, how tragic it was.

"One more song, boys, then I'm off!" Mollis promised with a smile, getting a drunken cheer that almost made her gag. Soon, she'd be home, and nobody would bother her while she had a nice, long soak.

'Tai! Tai! Wake up!', a voice had rang into her sleepy ears, and soon she was awake to find Isaac shaking her side. "Isaac..." She rubbed her eyes. "What is it?" "The soldiers are here, they are acusing you for going out hunting!" Isaac moaned to her, as Tai'Shou go up, put on a decent gown and went to the door. Two guards were standing there, with stern faces. "Can I help you...?" Tai'Shou had muttered. "Yes, we saw something running very quickly to the kingdom walls, didn't look human ma'am-" The other soldier barged into his words. "A-and we saw it coming from your house!" The one scolded to her. "Then you better catch it!" Tai'Shou said with a smile. "...Carry on..." The main soldier said and they both walked off. "That was close..." Isaac said with a huge breath of air. "Yes, it was. It's almost morning, and we have things to do." She smiled, and went to tidey things up in her room.

Brawny walked into another tavern. He had finished his dark rum & wanted another drink, soon running up a tab. He listened as a girl sang songs on stage. She had to be around his age, maybe a few years younger. She looked like a porcelain doll in a much too tacky blue dress. He supposed the dress was an effort to appear more slutty for the drunkards or better tips, but her image didn't fit well with the trashy look she was going for & it made him laugh.

He took out his slingshot & pulled a small stone from his pocket. He loaded the slingshot, aimed, & fired, landing the stone in the girl's cleavage. Perfect shot. He smiled & started flinging a few more small stones at her, aiming for various parts of her body. Not enough to hurt her, but maybe enough to sting & be annoying, which was amusing to him.

Mollis was in mid-note when a sudden snap followed by a rough sting at the top of her breasts had her crack just the slightest. She pulled out the stone in front of everybody, throwing it to the ground. While singing, she glanced the audience for a culprit. She saw a boy with a slingshot in his hand close to her age in appearance. He was smiling, shooting straight at her body. A few bounced and stung from her limbs, glancing off her thighs and arms without drawing blood. No sir, not tonight. Mollis let herself pour her soul, or her Anima into her singing, singing a sweet tune like sleep and relaxation. Her song was the first level of defense against weak enemies; it meant, 'No, you don't want to hurt me. Ignore me.' but not fully, because this was a game. She wanted to play along for a little while, just for fun if nothing else.

Mollis was in mid-note when a sudden snap followed by a rough sting at the top of her breasts had her crack just the slightest. She pulled out the stone in front of everybody, throwing it to the ground. While singing, she glanced the audience for a culprit. She saw a boy with a slingshot in his hand close to her age in appearance. He was smiling, shooting straight at her body. A few bounced and stung from her limbs, glancing off her thighs and arms without drawing blood. No sir, not tonight. Mollis let herself pour her soul, or her Anima into her singing, singing a sweet tune like sleep and relaxation. Her song was the first level of defense against weak enemies; it meant, 'No, you don't want to hurt me. Ignore me.' but not fully, because this was a game. She wanted to play along for a little while, just for fun if nothing else.

When Isaac went back into his room, Tai'Shou soon snuck out from the house and walked outside. She looked even more carefully outside, and morphed into the lizard, climbing up the nearest house. Surely, it was still dark and she kept leaping over houses, swift as air. Tai'Shou stopped over a random building, whom she heard a woman singing, and drunken men. "Geez..." She had choked from the smell, but she couldn't catch her breath since she was more than halfway up the kingdom without a stopping climb.

(Sorry been grounded lol)

Looping the thread in and out, Ene was almost satisfied with her newest kingdom member. There were member in her kingdom that she didn't make, but she found her dolls a lot more easy to work with. The rest of her kingdom were too hard to get too, since they were almost all as thick-headed as herself. She thought some of them were a bit interesting. Most of them were murdered by the beast, but she assumed they were just too weak.

Yes, her people were angry, but not strong, which is exactly why she needed to replace them with dolls. She giggled to herself about what a wonderful life it was: A life where there is no light to defeat her. She didn't like the fact that some of the other kingdoms had been saying that the crisis probably started in her kingdom, but she decided that if anyone would attack her she'd just rip them to shreds and make something out of them.

As the girl up on stage continued to sing, Brawny stopped for but a moment. Her song was beautiful. He looked around & his eye caught something interesting. Behind the bartender was a fish tank with some neon fish in it. But it wasn't the fish he was interested in. On the bottom of the tank was some blue gravel that glowed under the black light of the tank. He chuckled & concentrated on the stones. Moving his hands like a maestro conducting an orchestra the gravel began to move almost like it was alive. But it wasn't alive. He was controlling it.

Soon all the stones started to crawl up the side of the tank, pushing open the lid with force. Out the tank they went like an army of ants marching, rolling down the side of the tank & across the floor, unbeknownst to the bartender who was focused on serving drinks. Across the floor of the bar he guided them, then up & over the stage. They stopped at the girl's feet as he started to almost write something in the air with his finger.

As he wrote in the air the stones at the girls feet started to form words. The spelled out 'Q: What's the difference between a horse & the weather?'. They bunched up again & started to form new words. This time they formed 'A: One is reined up & the other rains down.'. The stones bunched up again then with a quick movement of his hand they raced to the wall closest to where they were, up the wall, across the ceiling. He let his control drop & the tiny fish stoned came down upon her like falling raindrops. He busted out in hysterical laughter.

He was focusing on the fish now, good, Mollis thought to herself, not entirely please he'd been so suceptible. She went back to a 'normal' voice, her lullaby still putting people to sleep. It wasn't even mostly her, it was the ale, a warm room, and a soft song. Mollis glanced over at the boy with a slingshot who looked as if he was finger painting in midair. What was he doing? Mollis glanced at the fishtank almost choking as she saw the soft pebbles crusted in fish scales and algae bubbling, rising, cascading like piles of lapis lazuli over the tank and rolling her way. Up they tumbled onto the pathetic wood stage beside her bare feet, slithering into place as words. What is the difference...The riddle itself didn't make sense. Then she remembered it was something about rain. The reply in blue stones formed before her, just before gliding to the wall, up onto the ceiling and--

Raining down right on her. Blue, little stones filled the revealing sags in the front of her trashy dress, some clinging to her hair, a wet, smelly mess. All the drunkards laughed, even some who were too drunk to see ten feet from them! In a rage, Mollis stormed off the stage and into the back room to change. But even in her disgusting state a cloud of awe surrounded her. How had he done that? how had that boy moved stone? She shook out her dress, hung it to dry for tomorrow and pulled on her favorite white dress. It fit her like a glove and was shaped like a long nightgown. For good measure, Mollis covered herself up a bit with a heavy, dirty jacket and headed home, still in wonder about the boy with a slingshot.

Trix crouched on the tree, still in her cat-form, stalking a cherry red bird that had caught her eye. Her pupils became slits in her neon-green eyes, focused deeply on the fluttering creature. With a quick leap, the bird was caught right out of the air. She sank a single, polished claw through the bird's simple body, making a cut right through the middle. She watched it struggle for a second, and only chuckled before eating it whole. Right away she turned back into her Cheshire form, and jumped down from the tree. She smiled to herself, wiping the blood off her lips and grabbing her whiskey container from her coat pocket. She took a sip and continued leaping, spinning and jumping down the trails, entering the town.

"Beware the bear who has no hair."

Shears started to sing along as he walked along the Kingdom of Hearts.

"Beware the bear who rips and tears."

"Wander, wander, you children go."

"Mountains so high yet valleys so low."

"For Bear will be waiting at your end."

"Knights so brave the king thus send."

"Beware the bear who has no hair."

"Fight on steed and to his lair."

"Beware the bear who rips and tears."

"You fight and fight til you hear him roar."

"You think you've won, but shall never wake. Forevermore."

Shears continued his merry song, waving to random people on the sidewalks. His face was plastered in a crooked smile, showing every inch of his teeth. He paid no attention, wandering the Kingdom.

Brawny laughed hysterically as the pebbles rained down upon the singing woman. & he wasn't the only one. She stormed off & disappeared into a back room. He had thought she would reappear so their game would continue. But she didn't. He looked curiously at the door. Where had she gone? Nobody paid any attention as he through the door. It was a dressing room of sorts. There was the cheap blue dress, but no sign of the girl who was recently in it. He looked around & spotted another door. He opened it only to realize it led to the outside. A smile crept up on his face. Sneaky little devil. She had escaped out the back door. He could hear the bartender yelling about an unpaid tab. Looks like it was his cue to escape out the back as well.

Before he slipped out the back door he opened up his knapsack & pulled out a piece of paper & an invisible ink pen. He wrote out a little note, knowing that the ink would turn invisible, but should be visible if the woman held it to light. The note read 'Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent. ~ B.B.' He put the note by the blue dress. Upon putting the pen back in his knapsack he pulled out a single stone of rainbow jasper & a bottle of tequila. He placed the stone with the note & left, opening up the tequila for a drink as he exited out the back door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back