Forscythe

kaze

One Thousand Club
It is that time again where our friends become our enemies and our enemies become our *scribbled word* friends.

The following roles are in Effect:

Villager

Werewolf

Seer

Traitor

and Thief

there will be three places available for people to be in. Last night's Victim's house, Town hall, and each players respective house*.

*EX: i can go into my home but i can't go into Ace's home and Vice Versa

Player List:

Ancient Predator

Ricia

Tylar Annell

Kagura

Kukai

Miyu Ran

WantYourSoul

TheCreativeUsername

Ume

-----------

EDIT:

Guide for new players

starting between 6-8 AM Central time, then ending at 11:30 PM Central time on monday-sunday. it will end around midnight on saturdays and maybe Thursdays (i'm working again xD )

I s'pose this is a good way to start becoming active again xD My internet was screwy after I joined last time. :/ But I shall now lay waste on the surface dwellers! *Cackles with a crack of lightning in the background*

i shall add you WYS...

[MENTION=2540]Kukai[/MENTION] - If i could get 3 More players i would be willing to start it up

ALRIGHT!!!... AT LEAST 2 MORE COME ON! Anyone want to try helping me with Recruiting?

Alright... We can start this now... I will send PMs tomorrow for roles... after i send them i will want a response to them saying you got them so i know i can start with everyone and i'm i'm not waiting for someone doing a werewolf inactive for the whole game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back