• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Forgotten Night

Favorite thing to do.

• read/write

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gamer/athletics.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
" Hmmm, well that's a tough one. Cuz there's this really cute girl I like at school. But I don't know how she'll react." He says, knowing full well what her reaction would be, but playing the situation out a little.

"Well it's your perfect chance to ask her then, is it not?"

Sits down on the porch yawning and stretching some at the same time knowing he was trying to tease her a bit she smiles softly and looked up at him.

" Hmmm, maybe your right." He says getting close and meeting her eyes with his. "After all she is far too beautiful a catch to let slip away. Not to mention she does this cute thing where she bites her lips when she gets nervous." He continues letting his voice lower until it's a husky whisper in her ear.

She gulps clueless not even knowing he ment it was her she blushed deeply and bit a little hard on her lip when he whispered in her ear

"I-it's not cute it's a-an annoying bad habbit"

She said trying to not act caught off-guard by the fact that he could her beautiful she blinked confused as she felt her heart pulse faster.

" I hope that's not what she thinks because then I might have to just come out and tell her it's not annoying, that I think it's cute, that I think everything about her is more beautiful than all the world's wonders." He finishes nearly pressing his lips to hers.

Feeling a tad bit light headed as he said that it made her happy he liked her more then a friend her eyes widen a bit as she felt his lips press against hers her heart beat pacing faster as her teeth started feeling numb she softly kissed back

"C-could we go inside? I-im not feeling so good"

She said softly breaking the kiss.

" Oh, ok then sure." He says wondering if he went to fast. "Come on, let's get you to your bed" leading the way he helps carry her to her bedroom.

"T-thanks"

Hoping he didn't think it was his fault as he helped her to her bedroom she felt sven more light headed for some reason

"E-eldridge"

her throat was so dried it was closing in on her she could barely even breathe

'n-no i need-"

She got caught off and couldn't ctronll the need for

something to drink her teeth hurt some-like sharp

fangs appeared in the front of her mouth she sat up and clearfully took

a strong grip on his shoulder placing her lips upon his neck as her

"fangs" pierced his neck it would only hurt a bit she thought

as she felt something sweet enter her mouth she closed her eyes.

Eldridge gasped for a second, it took him a moment to realize what had just happened. His vision became blurry for the duration of the process, eventually giving up resistance and allowing Embar to take what she needed.

Embar blinked realizing what she had just done

she takes her fangs out of his neck

"i-i'm so sorry i didn't m-mean too"

She said worringly looking up at him feeling really bad.

" It's ok, I'm fine." He said with a slight shake in his voice.

" I'm pretty sure that wasn't a hickey, so what was that about?" He asked, not really expecting an explanation for what just occurred.

"i d-don't know my self, are you sure your okay??"

she asked more worried then usual looking up

in his eyes hoping she hadn't hurt him.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy. What about you? You just drank blood, I'm pretty sure that's not good for a person. You aren't feeling sick or anything?"

He said putting a hand to her head to check her temperature.

Blushing a bit as he placed his hand on her forehead she shooked her head and smiled softly

"I-im fine a bit cold but other then that im really am fine"

She was glad he was okay but felt a bit guilty for doing that

"Ok, if you say so. Come on, let's get you to your bedroom and warm you up under some covers." He picked her up and carried her over to her bedroom where she could rest.

"Are you sure you're ok? You've never done anything like that before." He said wondering what could have made her want to consume someone else's blood, and why him pf all people.

she nodded as he had picked her up and carried her off to her bedroom she felt her cheeks flush with redness when he did so a small smile formed on her cheeks as he did

"I honestly don't know if i am alright, it was all so sudden" she said looking down her emerald diamond size eyes glittering with a bit of sadness.

" Hey now, it's ok. Don't cry, whatever this is we'll figure it out." He says noticing her solemn look in her eyes, he gave her a kiss on her forehead, not to flirt this time, this time it was meant to comfort her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back