• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FORGETTING

tumblr_nxtuupIfqF1uckjo7o1_500.gif

Disappearing one day, imagine that...

What if one day, you woke up and someone you held close just disappeared. Without a trace, they're just gone. You try to brush it aside, that person isn't real. But no, your memories might seem faint, but they seem real too. All the memories you have of that person, no one else has them... Or so it seems.

7 others are just like you, 7 others have memories, they may be different from yours but it's all from and of the same person. You and the other 7 have decided to figure out what happened to her, and why no one else but you 7 remember... Let the adventure begin.

?????????????????????????????????

The roleplay will be very character driven, and will focus on the problems that the characters and also the missing person has and will face in order to come to the real answer of what happened to her. This is not a first come first serve roleplay and I will be judging by character depth and diversity.

So, what do you think?

Also, I do realize that I have quite the habit of dropping roleplays easily and very quick, but I promise you this one won't die out. I'll even put temporary GMs if I have to, so no worries, this will take flight.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SociallyAwkward123 @Nanax

I don't know if you guys are interested, or if most of you even know me, but hey, it's worth a shot right?

Typically I stray away from Casual roleplays because they can attract lazy writers, but since you said it's not first come first serve I'll probably join because I love the idea.

That sounded super snobby but I have no regrets.

I'm willing to be a part of this roleplay once it launches. ^-^

Ah... Almost forgot about this, but don't worry, I didn't completely brush it to the side.

I'll get the thread up soon I promise, just wait a bit... Say from a few hours to a day or so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back