Forgetting All About You!

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil

Hunter_is_Pouty.jpg
Synopsis:
Oh what is life! Ophelia is heartbroken!
What soothes a young woman's broken heart? SHOPPING!!
Join Ophelia and Ren as they hit downtown Vale and empty their wallets and the bars around town as the two forget about their troubles, by making more.

The door swings open as Ophelia didn't even knock and just barged in. "Rise and shine Ren~roo!"

Ren sat up and squinted at Ophelia as gave a long sigh. The flushed cheeks and cheerful demeanor given what she'd gone through it was clear that she was at the very least tipsy. "the door was open Blondie. Not that you've ever believed in privacy." He said before turning around in his bed to face her. Lowering the guitar beside him, he cracked his knuckles and raised a brow at the girl in front of her. He saw her try to put on a brave face, but he could see the sadness in her eyes and gave her a kind smile as he took the headphones off his ears. "So, Blondie what's wrong?"

Ophelia sighed, knowing that she couldn't hide anything from him. Crawling onto the bed she let out a soft whimper and looked at him, the tears almost in her eyes as her voice weakly cracked from her glossed lips. "I'm sad and lonely..."

Ren took her chin in his hand and playfully squeezed her cheeks. "You're sad and lonely, huh?" He looked into her golden eyes and felt a pang in his chest before he tilted his head. He knew better than to bring up anything unhappy especially with what he'd done to add to her unhappiness. He was so lucky that it was far from the worst thing he'd ever done or probably will do so Ophelia forgave her easily. He loved that about her.

Nodding Ophelia let her weight loose her head from his hand as she rested down onto his lap and played with the guitar strings. "This sucks, and I ran out of moonshine..." She looked up at him ad blinked innocently. "Do you still have some?"

Ren rolled his eyes as she plopped her heavy body onto his lap. Stroking her hair as she spoke his soft smile never left his face. He could feel her body radiating warmth as she may be a bit more than just tipsy. Chuckling he met her eyes. "How bout this, baby girl. Instead of getting drunk and ugly cry, we'll do something that always cheers you up. Drunk Shopping."

Ophelia's eyes lit up as she sat up and looked at him. "Really?!" Looking at him she pouted a bit, "but I don't have any money..."

"I'll pay for it Blondie." Ren said.

Hugging Ren tightly she smiled, "yay!" Hopping off the bed she called out to the others waiting in the other room to go Drunk shopping along with her. "He said yes! Free drunk shopping for all!! Woo!!"

Ren looked out at the others waiting in team CROC's living room and was shocked. Did I just get hustled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back