• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โฌ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„ ๐–ฌ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—… ๐–ข๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹ โ€” ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ข๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ฒ โญ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
also constellation constellation imma have sO much fun with these:
โ†’ sleeping habits
โ†’ eating habits
โ†’ exercise habits
โ†’ emotional stability
โ†’ drugs?
โ†’ drinks alcohol?
โ†’ smoke?

oop, i just wanted to add because i realised i missed this small yet important piece of information out โ€” the roleplay will be based in dallas, texas.

also constellation constellation imma have sO much fun with these:
โ†’ sleeping habits
โ†’ eating habits
โ†’ exercise habits
โ†’ emotional stability
โ†’ drugs?
โ†’ drinks alcohol?
โ†’ smoke?
i am soooo looking forward to reading this section looool :')

i too am okay with those fc options, but thank you for checking! also fun fact, penn badgley was born in my hometown
wait thatโ€™s so cool ??? penn has always been one of my favs since gossip girl so itโ€™s wild to see him in his new show ngl

i am soooo looking forward to reading this section looool :')

iโ€™ve like. pretty much written out the response to each in my head, now itโ€™s just actually physically writing them out lol

wait thatโ€™s so cool ??? penn has always been one of my favs since gossip girl so itโ€™s wild to see him in his new show ngl

haha yes! heโ€™s maryland born and then moved all over the country bUT itโ€™s where he was born that counts hehe

me telling myself to go to bed vs me telling myself to keep working on my CS
this. is. a. whole. mood.

iโ€™ve like. pretty much written out the response to each in my head, now itโ€™s just actually physically writing them out lol
omfggg i'm actually sooo excited to see everybody's characters eeeep

would love if someone could offer an opinion on the dilemma iโ€™m having;; halfway through my CS, i got another character idea and now i need someone to pick between the two ideas for me,,, if thatโ€™s not too much to ask for,,, iโ€™m just rlly indecisive

would love if someone could offer an opinion on the dilemma iโ€™m having;; halfway through my CS, i got another character idea and now i need someone to pick between the two ideas for me,,, if thatโ€™s not too much to ask for,,, iโ€™m just rlly indecisive
I feel you! Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m making two characters to apply for! I know only one is able to be chosen but I couldnโ€™t decide! Iโ€™m happy to hear your idea though!

Do you need a picture for your character sheet? My character idea so far is a European medic who for reasons has moved to the US to become a doctor.

Do you need a picture for your character sheet? My character idea so far is a European medic who for reasons has moved to the US to become a doctor.
I wonโ€™t speak for everyone, however for me it is easier to really picture a character if a photo is included!

i cannot be the only one having so much fun filling out these interview questions haha!

straight up doing research bc i wanted to make sure her graduation from medical school would allow her to do her residency in the states bc there are certain foreign medical schools that are and are not recognized in the us lmaoo but its all good i picked one that was thankfully

a picture would be good, but as long as a face claim has been provided, then it's not necessary! c:

I feel like I just ran a marathon creating my application:deadopenmouth: Still feel like I'm missing a lot......BUTTTT not going to kill myself over it

I feel like I just ran a marathon creating my application:deadopenmouth: Still feel like I'm missing a lot......BUTTTT not going to kill myself over it
i loved reading about preston! his backstory though eeeep ๐Ÿ‘€

With everyone using Beautiful templates mine may not be chosen haha.
I was actually reading your character and I liked him a lot , a lot easier to read than some of the others with fancy templates ( no offense to those who used fancy stuff ) And had better detail and content. its all about the content not the wrapping I think . Just donโ€™t want you feeling bad in any way when you did amazing work putting him together

I was actually reading your character and I liked him a lot , a lot easier to read than some of the others with fancy templates ( no offense to those who used fancy stuff ) And had better detail and content. its all about the content not the wrapping I think . Just donโ€™t want you feeling bad in any way when you did amazing work putting him together
Thank you, I appreciate it so much! Yours was amazing!!! :))

But that Forest Park wrapper looks really good, may look into that! Again, havenโ€™t used the site consistently since 2015. First time I seen the site really since 2017 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back