• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Forest of Shadows || Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
[class=stoneWrapper] max-width: 732px; min-width: 200px; background: #98999f; height: auto; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneBanner] background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/forest-of-shadows-png.36356/full); width: 100%; background-size: 100%; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; color: transparent; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class=stoneTextBox] padding: 10px; height: auto; width: 97%; color: #292c3b; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneHeader] color: #292c3b; font-size: 30px; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBanner][/div][div class=stoneTextBox][div class=stoneHeader]Character Guidelines[/div]
  • I don't have a player count set yet, just wanted to preface with that.
  • Everyone is going to be allowed 2 characters, but I am going to require everyone to have a warrior as their main character so no issues of apprentices leaving camp alone or other such things arise.
  • Clan leaders are going to be NPCs. This is not negotiable. I will play them if interaction needs to happen.
  • For second characters, you are free to have:
    • Another warrior
    • An apprentice of another character's warrior
    • An elder
  • If you are deadset on playing a medicine cat, let me know and we might be able to work something out.
  • These cats should model the animals in real life, so nothing crazy in terms of colors. Also, they shouldn't have any relation to any canon cats as they have been dead for a rather long time.
  • We are focusing on Thunderclan.
[div class=stoneHeader]Character Sheet
BASIC INFORMATION
Name:

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
General Appearance:
Either a detailed description, or a short summary and image.
Eyes:
Prominent Markings:
Other:

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice:
Open, closed, or give the name of an NPC
Mate: Open, closed, or give the name of an NPC
Parents: List NPC or PCs (mark PCs in italics)
Siblings: List NPC or PCs (mark PCs in italics)
Other:

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality:
At least a good paragraph
Biography: A good 2 paragraphs

IN-CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE
Please answer in character with at least a sentence or two for each question.
What color do you most prefer?

In your free time, would you rather sleep in a cave, climb a tree, swim in a stream, or train with others?

In your clans time of need, would you assist the medicine cat treat the sick and wounded, or the leader with how to best protect your clanmates?

You are faced with a touch decision. Do you act as fast as possible or take the time to consider your options?

Do you believe in Starclan?[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
BASIC INFORMATION
Name:
Brightbounce
Clan Rank: Warrior

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
General Appearance:

Brightbounce.png

Eyes: One blue, one green
Prominent Markings: None
Other: None

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice:
Open
Mate: Open
Parents: Darkfeather, Fernflower
Siblings: Willowdapple, Nightice

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality:
Brightbounce is exactly like his name entails - bright and bouncy. He's optimistic to the point where he almost doesn't see problems for what they really are, and often underestimates the gravity of situations. Brightbounce is also heedless, and won't consider his actions before taking them, often getting him into trouble. Stubborn, Brightbounce doesn't really take criticism, in that he'll hear you and acknowledge that he needs to change, but won't actually make any changes whatsoever. All in all, he's a kit of a warrior, immature and senseless. If it weren't for the fact that he's actually a pretty decent hunter and fighter, he'd probably still be an apprentice.
Biography: Brightbounce was born the eldest of his litter, to the couple Darkfeather and Fernflower, with middle child Willowdapple and the youngest Nightice. Despite their birth order, the three quickly took up inverse roles - Brightbounce was always the needy, attention-seeking kit, bouncing everywhere with his odd eyes and striking white coat. Oblivious to the opinions of those around him, Brightbounce quickly became a despised cat in his brother's eyes.

Honor-bound Nightice only saw disgrace and immaturity in Brightbounce, leading the two to often butt heads. Usually Brightbounce wrote it off as play-fighting. After becoming a fully-fledged warrior, Nightice's opinion of Brightbounce didn't change much, and Brightbounce remained oblivious to Nightice's distaste for his brother. In Brightbounce's eyes, they shared a close bond, even if Nightice's occasional play fighting left him with claw marks and a trip to the medicine cat's den.

"Green! No, blue! No, green! No, definitely blue! Yes! Blue!"

In your free time, would you rather sleep in a cave, climb a tree, swim in a stream, or train with others?
"Train! It's important to stay up on your training. If you're not the best you can be, how can you help your clan?"

In your clans time of need, would you assist the medicine cat treat the sick and wounded, or the leader with how to best protect your clanmates?
"Oh, I don't know too much about medicine... but I also don't know much about leading, either. Gosh, I guess I'd just help wherever they need me?"

You are faced with a touch decision. Do you act as fast as possible or take the time to consider your options?
"Fast! Go with your instincts, because your instincts are usually right! It's not like your problems go away the longer you think about them."

Do you believe in Starclan?
"Yes, of course! Why wouldn't I believe in Starclan?"

Last edited:
BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Owlwhisker
Clan Rank: warrior

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
General Appearance:

Owlwhisker is a fawn tabby with whom you can't help but wonder whether one of his ancestors was a Maine Coon cat - even though his fur is not all that long. His pelt is, however, rather thick and tends to tangle in places, but the features that cause this semblance the most are the bushy fur around his neck and small tufts on his ears. The tom has a lithe, slim build, almost more like a Windclan cat than one from Thunderclan (though he has no relations there), but thanks to his dense fur he looks a bit bulkier than he is. Yet he is not particularly long-legged or tall, being of average size for a grown-up cat.
Eyes: fairly round and a medium shade of copper
Prominent Markings: a white patch of white under his chin
Other: He has fairly long whiskers, which may have played a part in his warrior name.

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice: Ryepaw
Mate: Open!
Parents: Flamefur, Dappledleaf
Siblings: Rabbitclaw, Mothnight
Other: none as of now

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality:
The most roundabout way to describe Owlwhisker's character is to say his emotions are heavily influenced by his environment. Perceptive of his surroundings, he copies the overall mood without consciously noticing it. Happy cats around him? He'll be all smiles and laughter, too. Gloom and doom everywhere? Don't look to him to lighten the atmosphere. In a similar way, he'll rarely fall short in displaying kindness and politeness to anyone who isn't offensive in turn. In the latter case, even Owlwhisker will get his fur ruffled eventually.
Left on his own, the tom's own individual traits shine through more strongly. The tom's best quality is a careful diligence, preferring to avoid mistakes by thinking before he acts, hardly ever rushing anything (or into anything, for that matter). On the downside, this causes him to be slow and hesitant in his decisions pretty often. Despite his sensitive side and conscientiousness, though, Owlwhisker can take criticism fairly well most of the time, thanks to a laid-back side that shows in him loving to relax whenever he gets the chance. After all, what's better than a patch of sunlight to curl up in?
Biography:
Being the middle kit in a litter of three, Owlkit was caught between the extremes of his energetic, forceful older sister Rabbitkit and his quiet, introverted younger brother Mothkit. Finding himself on neither end of that spectrum, Owlkit quickly became the mediator for those opposite two siblings, which may have contributed to his tendency to reflect other people's feelings and opinions instead of thinking about his own. Still, with the roles set in this way, the three of them developed close bonds, spending a for the most part happy childhood.

As an apprentice, Owlpaw came to the realization that while he wasn't particularly bad at hunting, fighting or tree climbing, the only skill out of these where his abilities were above average was the latter, and only because no one but him seemed to put much effort into improving that skill. To be fair, except for some fighting tactics, it was a rather niche ability, after all.
At first dispirited by his mediocrity, he eventually moved past this insecurity by setting himself a personal life goal: Catch a piece of fresh-kill up in a tree. If he could do that, the tom reasoned, his peculiar knack for keeping his balance on branches and having comparatively little problems climbing both upwards and downwards could be put to good use.

As of today, Owlwhisker still has to even get close to a bird or squirrel while not on the ground, but he keeps trying regularly. His most recent success was to not scare a squirrel off until he was about three larger branches away. Admittedly, he had stayed still in a comfortable spot, waiting for the rodent to cross over to his tree from the neighbouring one to achieve that, but hey, that's called tactics.

"Hmm, I've never really thought about that... I think the first green of new-leaf is nice."
"Um, I'd climb a tree! Unless it's raining, then I'd rather sleep in a cave. After all, free time means time for fun or relaxing things."
"That's an interesting question... I think I'd like to help our medicine cat - though I don't know that much about their work, to be honest. But I'm open to helping out wherever an extra set of paws is needed, of course!"
"Slow and steady wins the race. Isn't that how the saying goes? I definitely need to think things through first."
"Yup! I sure do!"

Last edited:
Name: Snowpelt
Clan Rank: warrior/queen (in the future possibly)

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
General Appearance:
Snowpelt is almost completely white with a few patchy brown spots. http://www.petsworld.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Japanese-Bobtail.jpg
Eyes: brown green and very wide most of the time.
Prominent Markings: She has light brown tuffs above the eyes.
Other:
her tail is almost completely gone it is nothing more then a stub.

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice:
Open
Parents: Firefoot, Iceheart
Siblings: Sunkit
Other: none

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality:
Snowpelt is a fun loving creature outwardly to mask the sorrow of her heart. She does enjoy the company of others by her side, it makes her feel less sad and makes her feel apart of something great, even if it just for a short insignificant while. She is quite playful and can often cause trouble for others by mistake with her attitude towards life, that being said she will also go out of her way to lend a helping paw to whoever may need it most. She always try's her best to contribute to the clan in what ever despite her being a goof ball. She does work hard when the time calls for it and she knows the times to be serious and the times where playing around is alright. You could even say the times when she is being serious is her true self poking out.

Biography: She lost her brother to illness when she was only a kit. The medicine cat at the time thought that she wouldn't make it as well, but she proved stronger then her much smaller brother and persevered through all her trials Starclan put her through till this point. The loss of her brother at times still weighs on her heart and acts like a goof to hide her sorrow from that loss. They were so close to becoming apprentices when he lost his life to the illness and they were inseparable while in the nest.

When she was an apprentice she had a nasty run in with a dog where she lost most of her tail. She had trouble at first copping with the injury and had many a clumsy moments. Now however it's like the wound isn't even there. She can run just as fast, with an occasional tumble, as any other warrior in the clan. She doesn't let the old injury slow her down when it comes to hunting and other clan activities. She was so excited when she was named a warrior, because she was afraid that because of losing her tail she may not be allowed to, but when she did she learned that hard work always pays off.

"I would have to say the color of the sky it's just so free and inviting, like you could just take off and never return from wherever it goes you know?"

"Climb a tree, swim in a stream, or train with the others, anything but sleep! Sleeping is so boring why would you want to do that when you had nothing better to do?"

"I'm not very good in leadership rolls so I'd have to go with the medicine cat... though all the herbs and wounds... I'm not to sure if I'd be able to remember everything! Though wherever the leader thinks I'm needed most is where I'll definitely go."

"There are times to act and times to think and some situations there is just no time to think. If something needs doing then and there you must do it! No questions asked."

"I do or at least I hope there is... I've lost a lot in my short life and to find there is no Starclan would hurt me deeply..."

7f394d52eda585d6f057c3a9e14195ec.jpg
BASIC INFORMATIONName: Kiterun

APPEARANCE INFORMATIONEyes: Green
Other: He has longer legs compared to other felines.

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATIONApprentice: Open
Parents: Scarletfang (mother), Duskstorm (father)
Siblings: Redpelt, Cherrytail

PERSONAL INFORMATIONPersonality: While he may present himself as a calm cat, Kiterun is rather an abrasive tom. He for the most part embodies the traits of strict, dull, and unfriendly. For the most part he treats most cats with respect, but manage to get onto his bad side and he will show no mercy. With a crude exterior, he finds it difficult at times to work alongside others. But he has great loyalty towards the Clan which can be shown through all the time he does for his Clanmates. If there is ever any free time on his hands he is either hunting for some more prey, assisting the apprentices with their duties, or training on his own.

Kiterun may appear anti-social, but in reality he is clueless on how to socially interact with others. Although when it comes to dire times then he is quick to talk to others on what needs to get done. So it can be said that he functions better under pressure. This also says that during calmer times he can become quite grumpy when he sees others lazing around or simply taking it easy. He sees it that any cat could be doing something, even if it was minding the elders.

Biography: Kiterun was the eldest of his litter, and because of the order he took his position seriously. Even when he was just Kitekit he would often watch over his younger brother Redkit and younger sister Cherrykit. Although as they grew older Redpaw soon became competition in Kitepaw's eyes. They were close in abilities, both quite skilled fighters and hunters. With Redpaw's hotheadedness though it became clear that he was simply doing all this to push Kitepaw. It was just a way to annoy his excelling older kin, but the plan backfired on Redpelt in that it certainly brought about Kiterun's habit to now constantly train.

There was a time before when Kiterun believed in Starclan, but through the years it slowly dwindled. From seeing all the fights with its bloodshed and meaningless quarrels between desperate Clans his belief faltered. His thoughts would constantly question why there was so much hate between Clans when they were all the same. At times he would even question the Warrior Code but he reasoned with himself that without rules there would be chaos. So for the longest time he was in conflict internally on what he should believe in. In the end he decided that Starclan was simply a tale told to keep the cats in line, whether the time will come where they prove themselves to him Kiterun will decide then if he will continue to believe in them.

IN-CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIREWhat color do you most prefer?
"Color preference? What does that have to do with anything in part to the Clan? But if you require an answer then I would say red. While it is not a preference to see it, it is a color to be wary of."

"That should be a simple question for any warrior to answer, train with others. It is never too early to train."

"I'd help the leader. The leader has much responsibilities on their shoulders, and I would like to help alleviate some of that burden."

"If it is a tough decision then some thought must be put into it since you will be dealing with the consequences."

"This must be a secret between us alright? But I do not believe in Starclan. So keep your mouth shut. The last thing I want is the disapproval of my Clanmates."

Character Sheet
BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Briarheart
Clan Rank: warrior

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
General Appearance:
cat.jpg
Eyes: brown
Prominent Markings; None
Other:

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice:
open
Parents: birchfall and whitewing
Siblings: dovewing and ivypool
Other: is the youngest of the three.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality:
Briarheart is cunning,sarcastic and flirtious when she wants to be. She is very loyal even at the odds which a good personality trait she possesses.
Biography:
Briarheart was born a year or so after Ivypool and Dovewing were born. She was the youngest and most dramatic in a way. She envied her sister Dovewing's power which she doesn't possess. She tries to look up to her older sister but is always extremely jealous a lot. She tries to take her mind of power
and focus what she is capable of.
Briarheart is ready for anything and tries not to mess up trying to be better than her siblings and most likely praised for what she does. She always imagined what it would be like to fall in love attempts to flirt with multiple cats i guess you could call it a weakness. She wants to grow up to be respected and remembered which is her goal. She tends to act self centered and that light but means well.
"I prefer red for my love for you.~" she winks and waves her tail. "What's yours sweets?"
Train so i can get better than all you guys haaaa...Except i wouldn't say that outloud! Did I say it out loud!?
Heck i don't even know anything about medicine of course i would help the clanmates. Its more important than protecting uninjured than injured at the moment.
depends on the situation if it was something bad that needed to be made quick than fine fast. If it was slowly happening I would have some time. Priorities first.
pfff Starclan? If they exist they exist. If they don't they don't. I gotta see it to believe it.

Character Sheet
BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Mouseear​
Clan Rank: Warrior​
APPEARANCE INFORMATION
ede4638fe2ce7efea42d3e14ad855f04--oriental-cat-cat-shirts.jpg
General Appearance: A graceful she-cat with large ears and a black coat.
Eyes: Pale green, a mix between lime and turquoise.
Prominent Markings: none.
Other: Thin and muscular, sometimes she struggles to keep warm during Leaf-Bare.

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice:
Open.
Mate: Open.
Parents: Dawnfoot and Quickpelt
Siblings: Stoneclaw

PERSONAL INFORMATION
756a7bf7cf46444867d7da78c538fd5b--siamese-cats-kitty-cats.jpg

Personality:
Mouseear is generally a pretty laid back cat, though she doesn't shy from serving out a few stern words and harsh looks. It wouldn't be a stretch if some cats found her intimidating, her tendency to go from a happy little she-cat to something that more resembled a badger in mere seconds made her a cat you probably shouldn't mess with too much. She is rather caring despite her take no dirt attitude, and loves kits. She wants some someday but isn't to into romance. She often underestimates her own physical abilities, often taking so much time to look before she leaps that she loses her opportunity to just jump.

Biography: Born in a litter of two, Mouseear was the youngest. Her littermate never put her down for this, he had plenty of other things to tease her about. This might be the reason she adopted such an attitude towards people messing with her. Sometimes Stoneclaw will still tease her even though they're no longer kits and she no longer just takes it. She thinks he likes to quarrel with her, otherwise he would have stopped long ago. Her relationship with her brother is pretty good otherwise. Both would take a lashing for the other and both know each other better than anyone could even imagine.

Mouseear tries to think the best of people. If she snaps at someone it doesn't mean she dislikes them, it just means she wants them to stop doing something that annoys her or puts them in danger. However she has a certain admiration for those who dare to do dangerous things as often times she finds herself growing nervous at the very idea of pulling some of those stunts. She respects bravery and boldness, even if she feels she only has one of those traits.

"I really like the blues in the sky and water...Soft and calming, promises of a peaceful day, ya know. Also when the sky's blue it isn't raining. That's a huge plus."

"Sleeeep. Is climbing a tree and sleeping an option? Because that sounds like the most fun."

"The medicine cat, Others will jump to assist the leader and ignore the med den. I for one will head there first."

"Uh, I really should just jump in with all four paws...But I never do. I just get stuck in indecisiveness.."

"Of course I do."

BASIC INFORMATION
Name:
Stoneclaw

APPEARANCE INFORMATION

68effb371535a98bf84e8426087b9b45.jpg

General Appearance: A calm looking grey Tom with a limp and pale green eyes.
Prominent Markings: Black tail tip.

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice:
Open.
Mate: Open.
Parents: Dawnfoot and Quickpelt
Siblings: Mouseear

PERSONAL INFORMATION
cd53977ae99f53f7974dbb88e9999d5f.jpg

Personality:
Stoneclaw tends to take things way too far. He's used to joking around and pushing his little sister around, who lets him know very well when he oversteps his boundaries. He jokes with everyone and anyone, sometimes forgetting to give proper respect. He is known to stray near the boundaries of Thunderclan's territory, just staring over at the land with blank eyes. He's fascinated at pondering life in other clans and tries to make as many friends as he can during each gathering. He's been known to let things slip, but never anything too big. Clanmates generally distrust him.

Biography: Mouseear and Stoneclaw were born to a young queen who prefered being a warrior over being a queen. She only spent the time he had to caring for the two kits and was almost more excited than them when they got a mentor and allowed her to go back to the warrior's den. As a result Stoneclaw found himself purposely annoying the older warriors egging them on and thinking it was plenty funny when they lost their patience.

He's a little more laid back now, still bugging others when he can get away with it. He's a flirt most of the time, chasing after toms and She-cats alike. He loves to be groomed, lack of parental affection as a kit left him starved and he'll take whatever he can get to be honest. A spar is better than no interaction after all. He often does stupid things in the search of attention. His sister worries about him because of this. During one of these stunts he hurt his leg severely, but refused to go to the medicine cat. He now sports a limp and occasional hip pains that worsen on cold or humid days.

" Green, Moss green. It's nice."

" Spar or swim in a stream on a hot day. I like swimming when I can, but when my fur's wet it gets really heavy" (He'll never admit it but he likes swimming so much because the cool water soothes his aching joint.)
" The leader I think! If they'd have me. I would probably just be doing what I'm always doing. Hunting and fighting for my clan."

" If I spent all my time thinking about something, how would I ever get it done?"

" I mean...I guess? I don't think about it all that much..."

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Berrypaw
Clan Rank: apprentice

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
General Appearance:

Berrypaw has a tortoiseshell pelt where red, black and dark brown are for the most part evenly mixed throughout her fur. The young she-cat's build is fairly average, but she is a bit more long-legged than other cats, which allows her moves to look graceful most of the time. Her ears are a bit larger and rounder than the ones of most other cats.
Eyes: oval and a light, slightly bluish green
Prominent Markings: Along her nose, her face is sort of halved by fur colours prevalent there: The left half is dark with red details and vice versa. In a similar way, her left shoulder is mainly red while her right shoulder is mainly black. The tip of Berrypaw's tail is red, as well.
Other: -

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Mentor: Open!
Mate: closed until she becomes a warrior
Parents: Blackthorn, Speckleflower
Siblings: Blossompaw
Other: none as of now

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality:
"Miss honor apprentice" is what could come to mind describing Berrypaw. Conscientious in her tasks and training, she puts effort into being at least as proficient as everybody else, if not better - causing her much exasperation whenever something proves hard for her to learn. Aside from times when her temper and low frustration threshold gets the best of her and causes her to snap at others - which admittedly, happens more often than it should -, the young cat does her best to be polite to her clanmates, though she isn't someone who naturally sounds particularly warm or kind. Berrypaw likes being making herself useful, so often her conversations begin with "Can I help?" and a "No" won't be accepted - call it meddlesome, but by poking her nose into other cats' businesses and lecturing them whenever she feels she has something to say on the topic, the she-cat shows she cares, in her own way.
The most important thing to her is upholding the Warrior Code, and while that causes her to be rule-abiding and fiercely loyal to Thunderclan, it makes her a bit naive and prone to seeing the world in black and white, as she doesn't really think for herself. Despite this, she holds her own opinions and beliefs in high esteem and tends to dismiss other cats' thoughts (especially when they are not ranked above her), so she can come across as blunt or even arrogant in conversation without even noticing she is offending someone.
Biography:
The elder sibling to Blossomkit, Berrykit soon started feeling protective towards her younger sister, who was smaller, weaker and more timid than her. As Berrykit was determined to set a good example for her sister, the two kits were one of the few litters who didn't ever sneak out of camp on adventures. Instead, they would spend a lot of time listening to the elders' tales, and especially Berrykit was inspired by them to become the best warrior she could be, even going so far as to dare dream about becoming leader herself one day. Her main motivation for growing strong, however, has always been to protect her sister.

Now as an apprentice, she takes training very seriously and is dissatisfied ending a lesson before she has mastered what she was supposed to learn. Aside from devoting a lot of time to extra training, she sees it as her duty to help out around the clan wherever she can (even when not ordered to do so), whether it's fetching moss for the elders, sorting herbs, fixing things around camp or playing with the kits. Still, the young she-cat is aware that she needs to conserve her energy, so she sets herself one or two breaks per day during which she naps - and pray do not disturb her then unless you are her mentor, medicine cat, deputy or leader, or be prepared for a very cranky Berrypaw.

Her kithood dreams haven't changed much until now: She still wants to become the very best warrior she can be (or yet still, the best warrior of her clan) and watch over her sister - even though Blossompaw can hold her own by now quite well, in turn inspired by her older sister.

"Golden yellow! That is the colour of my sister's eyes."
"I would certainly do some extra training, unless it is during my scheduled breaks. I do take balance between work and rest seriously, after all."
"If I am allowed to choose, then I very much want to help my leader! But in a true time of need, there is no time to consider personal preferences. Every cat has to help where they are most needed at that moment."
"I do not believe I would need a lot of time to consider my options. The warrior code tells me what to do, so I can act as fast as needed."
"Of course, with all my heart! Could I call myself a true warrior otherwise? Alright, right now I am still an apprentice, but my point stands nonetheless."

18716fb72483b942c12423f4b375f79f.jpg
BASIC INFORMATIONName: Ryepaw
Clan Rank: Apprentice

APPEARANCE INFORMATIONGeneral Appearance: Mostly white coat with a back stretch of orange tabby pattern that also extends to his tail, around the back of his head and up to his head.
Eyes: Amber

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATIONMentor: Owlwhisker
Mate: Closed for now
Parents: Badgerpelt (father), Echobreeze (mother)
Siblings: Sagepaw, Hazelpaw, Ashpaw

PERSONAL INFORMATIONPersonality: There is one thing that is easy to notice of Ryepaw, he is literally a scaredy-cat. As a kitten he was always the jumpiest of his siblings, worrying over the smallest things and often following others without thinking about it. Unfortunately he is a cat that is easy to take advantage of due to his submissive nature. He seeks to please others and desires to fit into the image of a loyal warrior. Ryepaw is shy to any new relationship and struggles to cooperate with others due to his timidness. This can lead him to be lonely at times when others wander away from him. He can be quite dependent on others when it comes to making decisions, often more of echoing other's opinions rather than voicing his own. Ryepaw despises conflicts and fighting but enjoys the feeling of running and hiding plus these were behaviors that he grew to excel at due to his teasing siblings.

Biography: Ryekit was the runt of the litter, small and somewhat weak. At first they did not think he was going to make it but after some time he managed to reach the health he should be at. Perhaps due to his small stature, his siblings found amusement teasing him. Sagekit and Ashkit were often the ones poking fun at him, but his sister Hazelkit always stepped in to protect him. Due to this constant repeat of this pattern, Ryekit grew dependent on Hazelkit so much so that even when they were moved up to apprentices, Ryepaw wanted to have the same mentor as Hazelpaw. Of course this didn't happen.

As a month has passed for the four newly appointed apprentices, their abilities have improved. Well in Ryepaw's case at least they improved from what they were at the beginning. But he has still shown to be as clingy as ever, always wanting to work alongside Hazelpaw. At this point his persistence has bothered Hazelpaw so much that recently she had just told him to back off. This was the first time that his kin has raised her voice at him which caused him to begin questioning himself and what he really stood for.

IN-CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIREWhat color do you most prefer?
"Color? Uh-um well, let's see...maybe yellow? Like the sun? It's always nice to see the sun."

"Climb a tree. I feel safe high above the ground where no cat can reach me. There aren't as many dangers high above as down below."

"Uh-um oh that's a hard question. I-I-I would probably help out wherever someone tells me to go to. I mean it's easier to have someone else decide in times like that."

"Oh I hope that I never have to face a tough decision. I would much rather have someone else answer for me. But uh-um...uh I would perhaps just act on the moment. If I tried to consider options I don't think I would ever made a decision in the end."

"Yes? No...Yes I do! I mean don't we all believe in them?"

Last edited:
BASIC INFORMATION
Name:
Willowfrost

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 12.50.32 PM.png

General Appearance: Willowfrost is a mainly white calico with patches of black and ginger and odd eyes that certainly get some stares, not that she cares of course.
Eyes: Yellow with green rings around pupil (Dichroic eyes)
Other: Smaller than the average cat

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice:
Open
Parents: Tigerpelt (Mother), Owlfeather (Father)
Siblings: N/A - only kit of the litter
Other: Nightstripe is kind of like a brother to her. Not that she'll admit it.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality:
What her size lacks, Willowfrost makes up for in voice. She's blunt, harsh and comes across as a not so friendly cat. But her heart is in the right place and she does truly care for her clanmates. The warrior finds it awkward to be around the apprentices, purely because she isn't much bigger than them, but she's always happy to give them a helping paw if they ask her for it. If they can put up with her long enough of course. Within the Clan, she doesn't appear to be close to any cat in particular and can be seen butting heads with someone at least once. Willowfrost is a hard worker however and will usually disappear at the crack of dawn to go hunting and not return until dusk, unless she is required for a patrol or forced back.

Biography: Willowfrost was born an only kit and grew up with a very protective mother who quickly became a thorn in the tiny kits side. Whenever she wanted to play, her mother would always say she was too small and keep her away from others, which probably contributed to Willowfrost's bitter personality. Once she became an apprentice, it only got worse as she struggled to learn to fight and hunt. But she made a friend in Nightstripe who helped her improve her skills and towards the end of her apprenticeship, it got easier for her as she became stronger and eventually discovered a method of fighting that utilized her small stature to its maximum potential.

After becoming a warrior, Willowfrost drifted away from her clanmates, not seeking to make friends with cats she had never been close to to begin with and this has stuck with her ever since. But it doesn't bother her and she's not antisocial at all. She much prefers hunting patrols to border patrols as she thrives better catching food than fighting anything that crosses into their territory and really dislikes when she has to go out to the border. Being a mentor to an apprentice is something the warrior has never considered nor as being a queen ever crossed her mind. But you never know what the future entails.

"I like white funnily enough. It's pure and clean and reminds me of snow. Heh. I have to be the only cat that actually likes snow."

"I would climb a tree. While I love my clanmates, I need some time to myself and being in the high branches of a tree seems to be the only way I get some peace."

"Well it depends where I'm needed most. I'll always obey my orders. But since I'm small... I'd prefer the medicine cat to fighting. But I won't say no to protecting my clanmates."

"Act fast mousebrain. There's no time to think when when most of these decisions need to happen."

"Until the day I see StarClan for myself, no I won't. If they exist, what power do they hold anyway? They are dead after all."

Attachments

• DSC_0032.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
BASIC INFORMATION
Name:
Nightstripe

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 1.30.57 PM.png

General Appearance: Nightstripe is an extremely large, Maine Coon sized, fluffy gray tabby tom with white paws, a darker gray stripe down his back and tan colored cheeks
Eyes: Yellow
Prominent Markings: His tan cheeks are a characteristic of himself, none of his family have them
Other:
None

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice:
Open
Parents: Nutjaw (Father), Duskfog (Mother)
Siblings: Ringeyes, Snowfoot
Other: Views Willowfrost as a sister, but she doesn't feel the same

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality:
Nightstripe is a very friendly tom, always happy to make friends and help out a cat in need. He's very gentle with the younger cats and if they ever need someone to talk to, he'll always put things aside to talk to them which leaves him a well loved clanmate. He finds it awkward to be around kits due to his large size, but once the kits show that they aren't scared of him, he enjoys spending time with them. He loves all his clanmates and would go to the ends of the earth to make sure they were safe and happy.

Biography: Nightstripe grew up happily with his siblings and parents and enjoyed a peaceful kithood. He was born only three moons after Willowfrost and pitied the poor kit who was never allowed to play with them. When he became an apprentice, he made an effort to become friends with the grumpy she-cat and despite the two having different personalities, they get along quite well. They don't spend much time together as Nightstripe found friends in the other apprentices. As an apprentice, he struggled himself as he was quite a large and would easily overpower most other cats, much to his horror, but he learnt to control his strength quite well and is much happier as a result.

After becoming a warrior, Nightstripe focused on his duties more, wanting to prove that he would make a good warrior despite his friendliness to everyone. He likes to spend time with the queens especially and help them raise their kits so he can often be found near the nursery. He'd someday like kits of his own and an apprentice or two, but he's content if he never does.

"I love the green color the forest gives when everything bounces back after leafbare. It's refreshing after seeing white for so long."

"Train with others. I love creating bonds between my clanmates and myself and teaching the future warriors a thing or two."

"Despite my large size, I'm not much of a fighter. I can fight yes, but I much prefer aiding the wounded."

"I'll definitely consider all my options. The best results come from thinking things though. And unless it's a fight, there's no rush."

"Of course. I find that they've always been there when we needed them and I know they'll always be there."

BASIC INFORMATION
Name:
Stormclaw

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
General Appearance:
Stormclaw.jpg

Stormclaw is a large fuzzy tomcat. With large paws, and a bushy almost foxlike tail. Fur color is a mixture of brown, black, and white.
Eyes: An emerald green
Other:
He has a big poofy mane.

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice:
Open
Parents: Robinsong, and Harefoot
Siblings: Only kit

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality:
In a sense Stormclaw is determined to help his clan. Any way he possibly can. If that means he has to kill those in others so be it. Despite that bit of seriousness he is actually quite playful, and always willing to play pranks on his clanmates. He is known to be battle hungry however, although he definitely follows the warrior code to a T. He's usually a very lousy hunter. He's usually just too big to sneak up on prey. His shaggy pelt often annoys him as it gets "Caught on everything". He also tries to steer clear of kits unless he has no chance otherwise. He's just a little scared of their tiny paws climbing all over him. *Shudders*. He has a certain fascination with water, causing much teasing about him being a Riverclan cat

Biography: Stormclaw spent his early life in the Thunderclan camp. Doing many of the same things that other kits do. Playing, exploring and getting into trouble. Often pestering stories out of Badgerstripe, an ornery Thunderclan elder. That was until he was 5 moons old. He became entranced with the life of a medicine cat. Seeing it as the most noble path to pursue. He became the Medicine cat's most faithful little helper. Everycat expected him to be chosen as the medicine cat apprentice, and Stormclaw, then Stormkit hoped the same. Although before his apprentice ceremony his mother was slain in a battle with Shadowclan. Stormclaw immediately spoke with the leader. Making it clear he wished to be a warrior. The leader gave him his wish. The young tom went into his apprenticeship with dreams of revenge. He spent every gathering trying to pinpoint the cat who killed Robinsong. Of course he never let any cat in on this. Fearing that they would stop him.

Dark forces began to see him as easy prey for their plans. Eventually Starclan intervened, and spoke him out of his schemings. Stormclaw went into his work as a Warrior with a different gusto. Focusing more on defending his clan then seeking out revenge. The Medicine cat often asks him to collect herbs for them when they are busy, he remembers quite a bit from his kit days helping out in the den. Sometimes wondering about what may have been. He sometimes fishes in the streams bordering Thunderclan territory, and when he is stressed he may take a quick dip in the lake to cool his nerves. He is respectfully silent during gatherings. Not really initiating conversation with other clans, but nodding attentively when they speak to him. Although he keeps half an ear out for news of the battle that changed his path.

The color of the river. Blue, green, brown, white. *Grrrr*. Green, or white. Definitely between those two

The stream is amazing. It's so cool, and refreshing. Definitely in Greenleaf. Oh but climbing a tree is fun too. You can move around and look down at your clanmates, and when they look up they're so surprised.

I feel the leader would appreciate my assistance, but I feel I would feel more useful in the medicine den.

The greatest curse is indecision, strike fast, but strike true.

What else is there to believe in?

WIP

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Shadowfeather

APPEARANCE INFORMATION
General Appearance: 889A05B5-62AC-4338-B4BD-4C345E8A9143.jpeg
Eyes: Light Green
Other: She is very fluffy

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION
Apprentice: Open
Parents: Snowpelt (mom) and Dusteye (father)
Siblings: Frostpaw
Other:

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personality: At least a good paragraph
Biography: A good 2 paragraphs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back