Forest Dominators - A Wolf Pack roleplay

I'm sorry to notify the following members that they have been thrown out of the RP:

@Misakichan

@Vampirelovee

@Ella Swan Cullen 
@KingDalmasca I love the way you use other characters in your post, but please don't control mine ^^ You should ask others if they mind you doing that, but I don't like it for my character.

Furthermore, you might want to mention @Angelfoodcake in your post, since you might not want to wait days for a new reply ^^

Sorry bout that guys. I kinda get into the story and start tellin' as if I were a third person limited narrator. I'll make sure to keep my limitations on other characters thin. And thank you, I'm glad you like it , and I'll be sure to notify everyone that I interact with next time ^ ^

Another bump for:

@Lamblove

@Kyant Shawdo

@Laneydean

@Lokipi

@Vampirelovee

@Ella Swan Cullen

I'm sorry to tell you that you will be thrown out within 48 hours if no response has been given. 
The ones bumped above, have sadly enough been thrown out.

Because of this new Exiled wolves and an Alpha Guard can now join.

You can just sign-up for this ranks with a new wolf, also if you are in the rp already.

If your wolf is already in the rp and wants to change rank, politely go and see Shadow ;)

I have a announcement. Kevinbrechie won't be posting for a week, starting yesterday. It would appear he's been banned til the 4th. It sucks I know but let's hang in there.

Sent from my XT907

Users who are viewing this thread

Back