Foreign School Love (Closed to me and Karma200) [Inactive]

Baymara ran around her room as she struggled to pull the tank top on at the same time, her long brown hair wasn't done and she only had about 10 more minutes until school started. She could always skip breakfast, right? Finally managing to put her shirt on right she grabbed a black button up shirt but let it lay unbuttoned.

"Crap!" She hissed as she hurried and made her way out of her room with the brown wooden brush in hand. Fixing her hair into a ponytail that lay on her shoulder she put her feet in her black combat boots and grinned. She was ready to leave and with a bright red apple in hand and a nervous look on her face. She had come all the way from Brazil so she was a bit iffy on what sort of people were here in America. It sorta put her on edge, especially since she's going to be the new girl in a school she'd never heard of.

"Baymara, I'm expecting you to get good grades and I'm hoping you... don't run into any trouble," Her Aunt Tara spoke when Bay walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Because Baymara wanted to get away from her family in Brazil she had decided that her aunt Tara was far enough, of course as a consequence she had to deal with a stick up the butt woman who didn't know what the meaning of 'fun' was.

"I know aunty, I'm leaving now!" Bay shouted as she ran past her aunty and out the front door, the apple in her mouth.

It only took about 15 minutes before Baymara was standing in front of the class with a half eaten apple in her hand, her grey eyes looked around the classroom. Man, could she ever get more nervous then this?

"I'm Baymara Jones and I'm from Brazil, nice to meet all of you," Bay gave them a stiff smile as she already realized that this school went by groups like the cheerleaders, jocks, nerds, goths, emos, skaters, rebels and loners. Now all she had to do was find what group she belonged in... or just make her own.

Mark was all ready for another day in school. With his normal get-up, and all of his school stuff in hand he was good to go. Well even though he was ready Mark wasn't in that much of a great mood today. He blew out with his dad over something so it's still let him quite peeved after that. Walking to school on the nice day that is was out there, he sighed. Jeeze...why do I have to run it after him?

In class he sat down in his usual seat next to the widow. He wasn't in the back row, but more-so in the middle of the class room. He was thinking it was going to be another day until Mark found out that there was a new student in class. Once the new student introduced herself as Baymara he started thinking. Baymara huh? She's from Brazil? Interesting. Wonder what brings here here of all places?

"Ms. Jones, please take your seat beside Mr. Thompson," The teacher spoke as he put a check next to Baymara's name on the attendance sheet, that's it?

"Seriously? I'm new, I can't automatically tell whose who," Baymara rolled her eyes, she wasn't trying to be a smart-mouth or anything so she tried to seem a bit more polite with her words. It would be bad if her aunty got a call about her behavior on Bay's first day of school. The second day would be alright, just not the first day. First days were the days that you had to suck things up and try to stay under the radar, you could always go crazy on the second day though. At least people knew you were well-behaved on the first day of school.

"Over there," He had narrowed his eyes at Baymara and pointed toward a boy with brown hair and nice green eyes, at least it wasn't some grease smelling weirdo. With a shrug Bay walked down the lane of desks and took a seat beside the 'Mr. Thompson'.

"Is there anyone I should be avoiding since I'm the newbie?" Bay leaned a bit toward him casually as she asked him a question, better to be prepared then to face a lion's den blindfolded. That sounded like a pretty good saying... she should write that down somewhere.

We despite her sweet appearance she has quite a mouth. Though I should be used to that since most of the cheerleaders are like that. Mark wasn't sure how to feel about her being next to him though. He hoped she wasn't going to be an annoyance while she's here. That would just get on his nerves. As she sat down next to her, Mark did avoid eye contact to make sure she wouldn't get made at him for staring. Baymara actually asked him a question, and it wasn't a hard one he figured there wasn't no harm in answering. Plus it would be a good idea to give the newbie heads up.

"Well other than the cheerleaders and jocks. I don't think there's anything you need to worry about," Mark whispered back to her.

"Cool, so there aren't any other threats here... that's nice to know," Baymara nodded her head as she looked around at the faces of the other students. She was new in this school... in America and she didn't want to make a wrong move until she gets a bit more comfortable around the people in town. Making sure her hair wasn't to messed up or anything she let a sigh slip out of her lips as she began to block out what the teacher was saying. It was a habit of hers since she was always good in school back in Brazil but this was a new place so she tried her best to pay attention.

"Is this a strict school?" She needed to know how many things she could get away with and how sneaky she would have to be when she ditched a class or school. In her last school it was very strict and had high security so it was a bit hard for her to sneak around. They barely tolerated a fight that Bay got into and the only reason she wasn't expelled was because she was never the one to throw the first hit. Obviously her smart mouth helped provoke her enemies.

Mark thought for a bit before answering. Is this school considered strict? Then again I've never been one to skip out a lot. "Well...I'm not exactly sure about that. Though I don't think it's that strict," Mark whispered back to her. "Though I'd just say be careful if you're planning on skipping. Not like they seem to care here too much." Mark was starting to get more curious about Baymara, and how she was. Maybe he'll show her around later. Plus it seems like that no one else would really care to help her out that much.

"If you need someone to show you around. I can after class." Mark whispered to her. Besides. Something to take my mind off of last night would be great.

@Karma200

Last edited by a moderator:
Baymara nodded her head as she looked around the classroom, taking everything in and wondering what sort of fun stuff they had out here. It would be awesome if they had parties around here, she'd probably have to make a few friends for connections though.

"That would be awesome!" She grinned but then she realized that she had been a bit rude to the guy she was talking to by not properly introducing herself. Looking over at him she starred at him for a moment before giving him a smile.

"Well, obviously I'm Baymara and I'm sure it'd be weird to call you Mr. Thompson... name" Baymara gave him her full attention and used her hand to hold her head up. She might as well make a friend here so why not the first guy she's talked to? Man, moving schools was tougher then it seemed, especially when the school year already started and people already have friends.

"My name is Mark." He looked pretty relieved that she said yes to his invitation to show her around the school. Something for him to do that was a little different than just staying in class all day. "Nice to meet you."

30 minutes later

The bell rang that dismissed homeroom. Which means it was time to give Baymara her tour Mark promised her. Standing up he placed his books in his bag,"So is there anything you'd like to see first, or we'll just work our way around the school Baymara?" Mark put on his book-bag and looked at her as he awaited her response.

@Karma200

Last edited by a moderator:
Baymara threw her things into backpack, she knew she'd have a lot to bring home today and that was something she wasn't looking forward to. Letting her hair fall loose she ran a hand through it and decided to put it into a proper ponytail later.

"I wanna work our way around the school, I don't really like using public bathrooms," Baya has a look of disgust at the thought, she may not mind getting her hands dirty in a fight but the things people do in public bathrooms... no thanks.

"Sounds good. Shouldn't be too long to walk through here." Mark walked outside the classroom. He looked to see where to go first. Hmmm to the right is the entrance. So there isn't a good idea she just came that way. So to the left it is. We'll be hitting the gym first then. The the realization hit him that he should say something so he's just not standing in front of her like a moron. "Okay we'll head over to the gym first." Mark said showing her the direction of the gym.

@Karma200

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back