• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Forced Dark Theme 2: The Darkening

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
The site's having trouble with themes again. I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but on every page except for the main page and profile pages, the site is locked into the dark theme for me. I just thought this might be something to bring to attention :)

Have you used the NyteLife theme in the past?  If so, I would double check your browser's cookies.

I had this issue for the hosted projects.  Everything else was fine, but all hosted projects were under the dark theme.

Have you used the NyteLife theme in the past?  If so, I would double check your browser's cookies.

Nope, the only time I've used it was the first time this bug happened. It doesn't look like it's happening anymore, so it might've just been a temporary thing, or a byproduct of the fact that I'm now using a different computer than when I posted the thread.

I had this happen twice now to one of my RPs.  The other is fine, but today I had to remove everything from theme override.

Update: I'm now back on the same computer I was using before, and it's not happening anymore. So it might've either been a cache thing like you suggested, Musician, or just a temporary thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back