• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Forbidden

Monokuma.is.best

Despair :3
A love story similar to romeo and juliet where two people, a human male, whose parents are vampire hunters, and a vampire girl become friends and eventually lovers. However the girls and his parents, in order to ensure nothing befalls their children decide to make a truce. However the spite of the rogue vampires, and the hatred of the Hunter Council are on edge. If all goes well the truce will last but will a 300 year feud lead to a war?

(no singing, no killing the main two characters like in romeo and juliet lol. However there is possibilities of intrigue, special power fights, school, action, horror, deaths, etc etc. There will be funny moments and serious moments so just have fun.)

[QUOTE="Shade Wraith]A love story similar to romeo and juliet where two people, a human male, whose parents are vampire hunters, and a vampire girl become friends and eventually lovers. However the girls and his parents, in order to ensure nothing befalls their children decide to make a truce. However the spite of the rogue vampires, and the hatred of the Hunter Council are on edge. If all goes well the truce will last but will a 300 year feud lead to a war?
(no singing, no killing the main two characters like in romeo and juliet lol. However there is possibilities of intrigue, special power fights, school, action, horror, deaths, etc etc. There will be funny moments and serious moments so just have fun.)

[/QUOTE]
Interested!!

So this is a modern day thing?

yup, i figured it would be pretty epic.Oh and the girls father as well as her family are royalty. At first the father doesn't know how he feels about the boy but ends up eventually liking him and then he meets his parents. The two don't know that their parents have a history.

[QUOTE="Shade Wraith]yup, i figured it would be pretty epic.Oh and the girls father as well as her family are royalty. At first the father doesn't know how he feels about the boy but ends up eventually liking him and then he meets his parents. The two don't know that their parents have a history.

[/QUOTE]
Where do I sign up O.o

[QUOTE="Shade Wraith]Well I will make the rp now., once I am done I will link send you the link. Deal?

[/QUOTE]
Deal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back