• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Forbidden Romance ((Closed))

Of course!

So funny story, this was actually a forum for a different rp I started with someone and I accidentally somehow managed to make it twice :)

That being said...we can still rp and use the same general idea if you would like?

FangAndOzy said:
Of course!
So funny story, this was actually a forum for a different rp I started with someone and I accidentally somehow managed to make it twice :)

That being said...we can still rp and use the same general idea if you would like?
Hahaha :) Ya that would be great!

FangAndOzy said:
Of course!

So who are you going to be? :)

Alright sounds good.

I just got home from work and am about to start dinner so it'll be a little later tonight

[QUOTE="Zara Hunt]So who are you going to be? :)

[/QUOTE]
I can answer your question super quick haha. if its romance I prefer mxf and I prefer playing the female, But I can play the male if you want. I'd also prefer to be the werewolf, but again I am open to playing either. So you can choose what you want :)

FangAndOzy said:
I can answer your question super quick haha. if its romance I prefer mxf and I prefer playing the female, But I can play the male if you want. I'd also prefer to be the werewolf, but again I am open to playing either. So you can choose what you want :)
Really? That's great! I would prefer to be the male and the vampire xD And mxf. That works out perfectly!

[QUOTE="Zara Hunt]Really? That's great! I would prefer to be the male and the vampire xD And mxf. That works out perfectly!

[/QUOTE]
Yay! That's exciting haha. Okay, if you want you can put up a character. I usually just do name, age, appearance, and anything extra.

I'll have to put mine up a little later when I have time to make a character versus a quick comment. When I'm on a computer I'll also move all of this to the Out of Character tab ((assuming I can figure out how xD ))

FangAndOzy said:
Yay! That's exciting haha. Okay, if you want you can put up a character. I usually just do name, age, appearance, and anything extra.
I'll have to put mine up a little later when I have time to make a character versus a quick comment. When I'm on a computer I'll also move all of this to the Out of Character tab ((assuming I can figure out how xD ))
Haha okay sounds good!

FangAndOzy said:
Name: Tyson ( generally goes be Ty)

Appearance: deep black hair, blue eyes, medium build, as a scar on his upper right arm

( I'll add personality and background later)

Rowan Bekker shifted her bag over to her other shoulder as she walked down the street. Typically she stayed in her pack town, but every now and then she ventured into the human towns. It was supposed to be good for her and helping her understand the other species better.

Last edited by a moderator:
FangAndOzy said:
Rowan Bekker shifted her bag over to her other shoulder as she walked down the street. Typically she stayed in her pack town, but every now and then she ventured into the human towns. It was supposed to be good for her and helping her understand the other species better.
@Zara Hunt
It was a dark, cool night. Ty Jones had been out all night, but he felt as if it was only getting started. As he walked by people he could hear the blood pumping though thier vains. His teeth started retract reflexivly. He closes his eyes. "Not now... Not here" he slightly murmurs to himself.

All the sights and smells were wonderfully new to her, even if a bit much. She was born wolf, but her town stayed on the quieter side. Something she loved just as much. She had not been to this part of the human city before and smiled even more. Too distracted for her own good. Something she was taught she should never be. Especially as she smacked right into Ty, the Vampire smell hitting her as she did. Immediately she felt the hair on her neck stand on end and the liecing feeling in her skin that she usually got when her instincts wanted her to change.

FangAndOzy said:
All the sights and smells were wonderfully new to her, even if a bit much. She was born wolf, but her town stayed on the quieter side. Something she loved just as much. She had not been to this part of the human city before and smiled even more. Too distracted for her own good. Something she was taught she should never be. Especially as she smacked right into Ty, the Vampire smell hitting her as she did. Immediately she felt the hair on her neck stand on end and the liecing feeling in her skin that she usually got when her instincts wanted her to change.
(I'm just gonna change to first person... That's how I prefer to write)

Just as I open my eyes I come face to face with a girl as we bump into each other. Then I feel it. The feeling I get when I'm not around normal humans. But I couldn't quite put my finger on what she is. I haven't really been around anything besides then the humans that end up being my meals...

Rowan snarled a little and then backed up. "I am so sorry, I wasn't even looking where I was going." She says. They were among humans, which meant she had to at least try to act human. Try being the key word there.

((That's fine.

Just a quick question.

So in a lot of more recent stories the werewolves have mates, someone that as soon as their eyes meet they know they are meant to be mates. And even if their eyes don't meet their scents help to pull them to eachother. And they are always feeling a pull until they mate.

Or there is the imprinting I guess which could be mate, friend, body guard, ect... I'm not sure what the big difference is or if there is one.

My question is, do you care how the romance starts? Should I have one of those be the case? Or should it just be a more human like attraction? Or is there something for the vampire that maybe you want to do?))

((Also I put Rowan's character up in the character tab))

FangAndOzy said:
Rowan snarled a little and then backed up. "I am so sorry, I wasn't even looking where I was going." She says. They were among humans, which meant she had to at least try to act human. Try being the key word there.

((That's fine.

Just a quick question.

So in a lot of more recent stories the werewolves have mates, someone that as soon as their eyes meet they know they are meant to be mates. And even if their eyes don't meet their scents help to pull them to eachother. And they are always feeling a pull until they mate.

Or there is the imprinting I guess which could be mate, friend, body guard, ect... I'm not sure what the big difference is or if there is one.

My question is, do you care how the romance starts? Should I have one of those be the case? Or should it just be a more human like attraction? Or is there something for the vampire that maybe you want to do?))

((Also I put Rowan's character up in the character tab))
(( Well either way would be good for me, but I do like the idea that she could see it in the eyes or something on that line. I mean, they can have attraction to each other too. Just a thought :) ))

Then it came to me - she is a werewolf.

"No it was me." I answer back in a stiff voice. My first instinct is to attack and ask questions later, but I hold back. "I should've seen you sooner." I haven't seen a werewolf in a few years.

((Nope I like it. Maybe both? She sees it in his eyes and has a pull towards him. But then they both have an attraction to eachother.))

Rowan narrowed her eyes a little and actually looked all the way up, that was a mistake. She hadn't actually met his eyes with hers before but as soon as she did it was like a switch being flipped. She felt panic start to fill her as she knew exactly what it meant. But it couldn't be, he was a vampire. There had to be a mistake. She tried to hold onto her hostility towards him though.

FangAndOzy said:
((Nope I like it. Maybe both? She sees it in his eyes and has a pull towards him. But then they both have an attraction to eachother.))
Rowan narrowed her eyes a little and actually looked all the way up, that was a mistake. She hadn't actually met his eyes with hers before but as soon as she did it was like a switch being flipped. She felt panic start to fill her as she knew exactly what it meant. But it couldn't be, he was a vampire. There had to be a mistake. She tried to hold onto her hostility towards him though.
(( Ya I like that ))

Then our eyes meet. It almost felt like time just stood still. My first thought was how beautiful she was. And her eyes... I quickly shove that thought out of my mind. I obviously wasn't thinking straight.

After she realized she had been staring at him for a little longer than normal she abruptly pulled back, as if she had been burned or something. She knew normally the other would feel it too, but she didn't know if a vampire could. She looked to his eyes again to see if she could see what he was feeling.

FangAndOzy said:
After she realized she had been staring at him for a little longer than normal she abruptly pulled back, as if she had been burned or something. She knew normally the other would feel it too, but she didn't know if a vampire could. She looked to his eyes again to see if she could see what he was feeling.
Then she looked away, and looked back at me. There was something about her that I just couldn't shake; a feeling I got when she looked at me.This has never happened to me before with any other person. And the feeling intensified the longer I was around her.

((Okay, I am going to switch to first person too since I keep wanting to after reading your post haha))

I didn't know what to do, but I had to know. If this was real and if he rejected me, I would be put through a lot of pain. "I-I'm Rowan." I say quietly, holding out my hand to shake. "What's your name?" I ask, I didn't think I could just flat out ask him if he felt an oddly strange strong pull towards me.

FangAndOzy said:
((Okay, I am going to switch to first person too since I keep wanting to after reading your post haha))
I didn't know what to do, but I had to know. If this was real and if he rejected me, I would be put through a lot of pain. "I-I'm Rowan." I say quietly, holding out my hand to shake. "What's your name?" I ask, I didn't think I could just flat out ask him if he felt an oddly strange strong pull towards me.
(( haha okay :) ))

"Tyson - but I generally go by Ty."

I answer as I go to shake her hand. I have never shaken a werewolf's hand before.

FangAndOzy said:
(( Sorry that the first post is so short, I accidentally pressed the button xD ))

I wasn't quiet sure what to say without just plainly stating that I was really attracted to her. She was a very pretty girl, but it was more then just that. I just felt like I needed to know her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back