• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Forbidden Love in the Night

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
In a small part of the world, for an unknown reason, the birth of boys was low. It left woman to run and control most everything in the area. And it left many of them looking for love, perhaps in the wrong places.

For the right amount of money, a lonely woman could spend the night with a man. Men that showed themselves off in a windows. A different kind of tourism, even for the procession of the men every week, brought boom to the area. And wealthy women looking to spend their money.

But what hides behind the nice clothes and the fine smiles of these men?

Hello! My name is Lafeae, its a pleasure to meet you.

-This is inspired by a lot of different things. Reading the manga Sakuran and playing maybe a few too many romance games XD. But it doesn't have to happen in Japan, as the idea comes from. Hence the reason for 'a small part of the world'. It can be wherever we wish it to be.

-I will play the male courtesan, I have no issue with this (or multiple, however this forbidden love goes). Triangles are welcome!

-Is MxF, much as I love MxM. Though there could possibly be MxM on the side with the guys. Anything can happen.

Rules:

-Fade to Black!
-Looking for a literate partner. Maybe 2+ paragraphs depending on what's going on. I understand when dialogue is happening, sometimes it gets a little shorter.
-Not too worried about any topics, dark or otherwise. Just follow site rules.
-No Mary-Sues, God-Mods or anything else people generally don't like in these.
-Preferably someone who replies once a day or every other day. I can reply frequently, though we do all have lives and I totally get this. Just warn me if you're away for a while.

Anyways, that's all. Comment or PM if interested.

I was wondering, if you could tell me more about the plot and what genre roleplay it would be? Because I'd be interested(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back