For the Greater Good

Okay so lets figure out a good starting point then. Layout of the lab. I was thinking it was more like prison cells with adults and children alike. My character could be bunk mates with yours. My character is only 8 years old, so eventually I'll probably introduce an older character to counter balance that. How old is your character?

Vera is her name and she has a lot of access to things with her mind. She can hear thoughts, dig around in someone's brain if she really focuses, but her main ability is predicting when crimes are going to happen. It isn't a voluntary thing and it usually happens when she is sleeping. she will witness a crime happening before it happens, sometimes moments before the event other times can be years. She can't often pin point the location or time. Because of years of testing and prodding her brain it can be hard for her to focus. She is 1/4 Angel.

Gina is my character's name. She's 15 and can imitate people voices along with mentally hacking software on any technology, and she can get information by touching certain things. Her abilities have dulled a little due to exposed to drugs and toxins that were trying to help her abilities get better. she is 1/3 human, angel, and devil. She also has wings like an angels, but the coloring and texture of a demon's wing. She can fly pretty fast.

That sounds good, but there should be different rooms for testing things and what not too.

Oh of course. We probably wont see those rooms though. At least not for now. Shall we assume these two have been bunk mates for a while? Vera has been there for 3 years. Kidnapped when she was 5. Unlike the rest of her family her abilities seemed more useful than others so the rest of the family was not taken in. ( lots of the human/ demon or angel relations result in children with minor or singular abilities. the lab prefers more dominant abilities like our gals.) How long you want Gina to have been in there?

Gina should have been there since she was 5 too. She was an orphan, so there wasn't any kidnapping from a family, unless an orphanage counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back