Video Games For Honor - Main Hero?

Brejvarr Ulfhedne

Viking Berserker
Just a quick question to anyone who plays For Honor out there.
Do you have a main character you play as? Or do you prefer to switch character when you feel like it?
Maybe you could write about your favorite moments with your character(s), or maybe what you like about them.

That's all!

Lawbringer was my first character, I had a blast looking like a Dark Souls boss and destroying people.
Of course, now I play others like Raider, Shugoki and Berserker.

Favorite moment? Lawbringer, I was playing elimination, me vs 4 guys, I patty-flipped an eager orochi off the side of a cliff, throwing him to his permanent death, two wardens attacked me next, and I knew a shugoki was on the way. Luckily, I had revenge gear. (This was before the nerf.) I managed to kill one of them, but the shugoki rezzed him almost instantly, so I had to kill him, again!
Nevertheless, Revenge kept me alive the whole time, fighting against these guys who just couldn't stop rezzing eachother, I eventually found my way to the shugoki, killed him, and stood right over his corpse. Killed one of the wardens, then the other. It took nearly the entire time left to finish.

warden
cuz deus vult

also because it feels like im going naked + 2hander in mbw when i use warden

It's been a while since I played, but I used to main Raider. I heard he's actually good now instead of being a joke. Is the game worth picking back up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back