• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Food Wars Reawakening

Leo Radomir

Seven Thousand Club
The class is the 101st some of the old face's are gone and new have taken their place they will not be forgotten as they have gone down in history. The view of Tootsuki Culinary Academy , an elite cooking school where only 10 percent of the students graduate. The institution is famous for its "Shokugeki" or "food wars," where students face off in intense, high-stakes cooking showdowns. There have been new additions to the school but are not so clear cut but are on the map consider this part of the mini test as part of the entrance test, those that can find at least three area are welcome to stay at the new dorms night snake and luna fox for up to a month before before you have to get the money and ingredients to pay for your three years, people can pay for you but you have to have an official document stating your deal with them, which can be worked out with the admin of the school.

(maps of the dorms look some what like this )

Pictures of dorms buildings - Google Search

Last edited by a moderator:
i wanted to oin the alst one but i didn't see the anime but now iv seen it i want to do a rp o it now :)

fair enough did u enjoy the anime btw @drummerboi

the rules are simple

please type three to four lines if you can do more great,

follow rpn rules

cannon chars will be allowed later but i would prefer if people made their own, the bio has to be a par with understandable details so people don't get confused.

No grammer nazi's it kills the fun out of the rp, but please make an effort to make the posts as clear as possible to avoid confusion.

No drama in the thread unless it's funny rp drama etc

some swearing is allowed but please don't be dropping f bombs and such.

if you have question and such ask me or @drummerboi so we can work something out if one of us isn't on

Will allow minor power plays if the person you rping with allows it.

No meta gaming it kills the fun out of the rp

Just have fun and i hope we get along

no more than 6 chars each till other wise said so

Last edited by a moderator:
my tags are kinda playing up today and i have a feeling i might of peed some of them off with out meaning to when i was talking about restting the old rp and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back