• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Food Prefix in General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My fellow roleplayers, picture it. A shining new tag in General Discussion forum.

Food.

Threads where we share recipes, talk about diets, exchange kitchen hacks and mourn the ever-rising costs of guacamole and hazelnuts, the state of chocolate, argue about the sanctity of a sandwich...

Ladies and gentlemen, and nonbinary and nonhuman friends, listen to your empty, gnawing stomachs. Do you hear them? Do you hear what they have to say?

Food, they plead. And so let us give them food.

At this point I don't know if you people are liking this for my ridiculous writing, or because you're like me and you actually want a Food tag.

These are not mutually exclusive conditions. :D

A very polite bump to let everyone know this is still a thing I very much want to see implemented.

>.> That is the sanest thing I have heard anyone in this site say.

~ Hears the echoes of a riot in the distance,~

.... Better make that tag quickly, my dear staff ^.-

I was speaking with @Pineapple and @Miz the other night on TS. During our discussion, the topic of your prefix suggestion was brought up. Currently, there are larger issues which the administration is dealing with at the moment. Your idea has not been rejected, but it's not at the top of the to-do list. I hope that this answer will curb your anticipation for the time being. :) I will allow my comrades to disclose any other information they feel necessary.

We will not starve, comrades!!! We must only wait patiently until dinner. :'D

You don't need a prefix to post content. Is there any real desire for a food prefix? Have people been talking about food, and having a prefix would help organize the content? Do you have links to existing food threads?

There is little reason to add a prefix for something people don't want to talk about.

Pineapple said:
You don't need a prefix to post content. Is there any real desire for a food prefix? Have people been talking about food, and having a prefix would help organize the content? Do you have links to existing food threads?
There is little reason to add a prefix for something people don't want to talk about.
What do you have against food?

[QUOTE="General Meow]What do you have against food?

[/QUOTE]
They are not speaking against food. They are asking is there is an actual necessity for the prefix to be made.

Musician said:
They are not speaking against food. They are asking is there is an actual necessity for the prefix to be made.
But by denying the very non-existent dire need of a food prefix, one is in fact declaring their disdain for wonderful food.

[QUOTE="General Meow]But by denying the very non-existent dire need of a food prefix, one is in fact declaring their disdain for wonderful food.

[/QUOTE]
Not true. I never once denied food or questioned the validity of food.

All I did was question the dedication of you and other users desire to have a food prefix by stating your continued indifference towards food as a subject across the site, and requesting proof of your dedication towards food.

Perhaps when the site has another 10k members, we'll see enough general posting to warrant additional tags.

welian said:
Perhaps when the site has another 10k members, we'll see enough general posting to warrant additional tags.
Nothing is stopping you from making the discussions and building interest for it. at the moment, there is none.

@welian

After some thought, the food prefix has been implemented in the general discussion section.

Hopefully, if this prefix is as popular as you say, the decision will be worth it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back