• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fobidden (Michi x HanTHyun)

Name: James Quinn
Height: 5'7 in height
A Few Little Bits:
Soft spoken
Calm but not very good under pressure
Very fast runner
Is terrified of height [He couldn't even stand on his bed when he was younger]

13db5d712bd4a34721752c96d333d8fd_zpsxf1uv1og.jpg

Mike Moretti
30 years old
Height: 6'1
Cop
588697.200.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Samuel Peach
Height: 5'11
Little bits:
Currently living with a biker club back home feels like they are more family than his own
Goes by Sammich or Peaches
TBD

30f292ec6de8fc815183e64808e41800--boy-tattoos-mens-tattoos.jpg

There was a pile of papers scattered across the desk as always. The room itself, an in house office room, was organized for the most part.The walls were lined with bookshelves filled to the rim with books of every kind. There were a few white statue busts of presidents heads used to decorate ontop of them and the rest was piles and folders of papers.

"What?" James said to the piece of paper before him. His brows pushed together in a frown. "Well you don't make one bit of sense." If his mind wasn't so busy he would realize how crazy he sounded talking to a piece of paper. He placed the top of the pen he held into his mouth, chewing on the plastic as he held a pile of paper in one hand and another piece in the other. He sat there for what seemed like an hours just reading the paper over and over again, every once in a while taking the pen out of his mouth to scribble down something on it. There was a lot to handle for a restaurant before going off for a week.

The sound of the front door clicking open was what finally stopped that endless cycle. He put the papers down and stood up fixing his button up shirt before heading out of the office room and down the stairs towards the front door. If he was wearing pants, he would fix those too. Now all that covered the rest o his body was a pair of red boxers.

"Hey handsome." He said as he walked out to Mike and wrapped his arms around his neck. He leaned up a bit to place a kiss on his lips. "How was work? You didn't get shot right?"

"Do I look shot?" Mike smiled down at him. He reached down and removed the work belt he wore, getting the gun and all of the bulky supplies off of his body. He threw it on a nearby couch and moved his arms to wrap them around the smaller mans waist. "How are you beautiful? You look like you been busy all day. I think it's time for a break." The man said as he turned around so he could push his lover against the wall. "I'm tired, you're tired, let's have a break huh?"

"We have a plane to catch very soon so I think you should go pack." James leaned up and kissed his cheek, nails gently scratching his upper back. "Is everything okay? You have a look on your face."

"You know what it is. I don't know any-fucking-one there and it's a fucking week." Mike said with a loud sigh.

"I know..But I want you to meet these people. I grew up with them. It was a small town. We were all like family. I know this isn't super fun for you and all that, but please just try to have fun...There is plenty of people. I'm sure you will like some of them."

"Yeah sure."

James sighed and hung his head a bit. "Just try Mike...Please. And...Just don't drink too much. You get a little..." He knew he didn't need to finish his thought.

Mike pulled away and grabbed his supply belt and gun.

"Don't bring your gun."

"My gun goes everywhere with me James. Go grab your shit while I change."

"Okay..." James spoke softly and nodded before heading up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a short time later and they were landing back in a town he had not been to in some time. It was exciting to see everyone again, but there was also a whole lot of fear. Not just Mike, but another man he was almost terrified to see. It had been so long since he had seen Samuel or even spoke to him. The way things had ended...It had broken the young mans heart to see someone he cared so much for becoming something so horrible. He had cut James off like he was nothing and here they were about to be in the same room together again.

The two made their way to the cabin with their rented car and had manged to find parking meaning not everyone was here yet. The old mustang in front of them brought a smile to James's face.

"Nice." Mike said as he stepped out of the car and around it.

"Yeah. That's Bradley's car. I can't believe he still has that thing. I thought his wife would make him throw that thing away when they had a kid."

"There better be no fucking kids here." Mike put his arm around James. "I'll get the bags later. I need a damn drink." He started guiding them to the front door.

James opened his mouth to say something about the kid comment, but decided not to as they approached the door. The sound of people laughing and chatting could be clearly heard as they stepped up the few stairs and the two automatic porch lights started up to bring some light to the dark night outside. He inhaled a heavy breath, held it for a few seconds, and exhaled before ringing the door bell.

"James!" The scream as the door opened was enough to make anyone jump.

"Sarah." James chuckled and leaned in to give her a hug.

"Come in darlin'!" The young woman that stood at the door stepped aside to let the two inside. "And this must be...Mike?"

"Yes it is." James smiled and nodded. "Mike this is Sarah. She went to high school with us and she is married to..." James leaned to the side a bit. "That guy talking to Brad over there." Bradley was the only one to have met Mike before. James worked closely with the mans silverware company to create costume pieces for their restaurant.

Mike nodded and glanced around, pulling away to walk off to the cooler of beers sitting on the kitchen island.

"He is very handsome." Sarah said with a big smile. "And darlin' you look fantastic."

"As do you." James chuckled softly. He was always one to put in effort in his attire, wearing a simple fitted white button up and a pair of just as fitted dark black jeans. "Gosh...There is so many people to catch up with." The room was filled with others, but James found himself looking only for one person he hated to see, but wanted to see so badly.

Samuel had been the first to arrive at the cabin, after his sister and parents. He hadn't seen any of them in years. Not since they had sent him away to try to 'fix' him. It had worked, until he turned eighteen and was able to move out. He'd spent the first few months homeless until he'd met Dice. A biker with a hart of gold and a soft spot for pretty little twinks.

That was where he spent the next few years. In the Hells Angels motorcycle club. He wasn't an actual member, Dice said he was too innocent to be tainted by their criminal ways so early, but he stuck around anyways. They didn't judge him. They accepted him, gay, straight, tattoos, normal hair or outrageously colored and styled. He was free to let his freak flag fly and they were all perfectly happy to let their little Sammich/Peaches do just that. After all when they were good to him, he was good to them.

But now he was home, and the sneers his father had given him upon seeing his son, covered in tattoos and looking like he was ready to pillage and plunder, made him smirk. Slim Jim had dropped him off, telling him to just call if he needed anything. Wearing his best jeans and a simple black tshirt, Samuel was the most under dressed person in current attendance but he wasn't worry about that.

He spent the beginning in the kitchen, drinking his beer. As the party began to fill up and the building got louder, Samuel was lounging in the living room. The tv played cartoons that the kids sat on the floor and watched. Some rerun of Spongebob Squarepants.

There was another one of those annoying squeals as someone else arrived and sighed. If she kept it up Sarah was going to lose her voice. He shifted, bringing the bottle to his lips once more, taking the final sip from his beer before setting it down and closing his eyes. There couldn't possibly be that many more people who were coming. There were running out of bedrooms, and if Samuel was expected to sleep on the couch, that would really suck.

Setting down the bottle San threw his arm across his face carelessly. He didn't even know who all had been invited, seemed like most of the family. He yawned and as his mouth stretched open he felt something fly into his mouth. Pulling out a piece of paper the room filled with giggles from
The two kids. "Haha, very funny. Good aim kid." He shook his head but joined them in their chuckles, none the less.

"Aha..." Sarah raised a brow and looked over her shoulder to try and follow his eye line.

"What?"

"What what? What are you looking for?" Sarah frowned a bit.

"Oh...No. I was just...Just looking around to see who is here." James shifted on his heels with a small nervous laugh. "Sorry. Long flight...I'll see you." He said as he pushed past Sarah who soon shrugged it off and went off to chat and drink some more.

The next few moments were spent saying hellos to people he had not seen in years as he tried to hunt down who he was looking for. He didn't even want to see the man, but here he was searching for him instead of catching up or going to be with his boyfriend. It didn't take long to find him. James stood behind the couch and watched the TV screen for a bit as he tried to force his legs to move him to the couch. He licked his lips and pressed them hard together before moving around the couch and taking a sit next to Sam without a warning or word. His eyes remained on the screen as he sat for a few second in silence before turning to face him.

"Hey you.." James said softly with a small smile. He let out a soft sigh and shook his head. "Didn't mean to bother you during your TV time...I know how you like to just do your own thing and forget about everyone else and their feelings." Well, that wasn't going how he planned. He thought he could hold back the pain and the hurt and anger, but the second he was sitting next to Samuel again they came pouring out before he could stop them.

"I...I'm sorry." He swallowed hard and leaned back into his sit on the couch. "I meant how have you been? It's been a ...while." His gaze was back on the TV screen now. Had his sister even told Sam that James was coming? "I don't really know what I meant actually." His hands resting in his lap played with the hem of his shirt as he looked down at the kids and then over to Sam.

Samuel uncovered his face when he heard the familiar but still in familiar voice speak next to him. A grin crossed his face as he looked into the now older face of his former best friend, chuckling as he sat up and leaned against the arm and the back of the couch, his own arm resting along the back.

He didn't share any of the hard feelings that James had, after all it wasn't James' fault his family had sent him away. It hadn't been Samuel's fault either. "Hey Jimmy! Yeah long time no see." He hadn't been aware that James had been coming to the cabin but it made sense. The two of them had grown up together. Practically brothers, even though part of him now wondered with all his newfound experience if they could have been more.

Sam hadn't really thought about men in that way before the club, but he'd known he had feelings for Jimmy even if he'd never voiced them. Maybe this was his chance, even if only for a weekend. Find out if maybe something could have been or could be. Nah James wouldn't be interested in him now. His sister had said something about James having been seeing someone for a while now. Probably brought him along. Couldn't remember his name now though.

"I'm alright. Just living life and stuff. Nothing too interesting. But look at you! Little Jimmy Quinn, all grown up." He gave a quiet laugh as he brought a leg up to rest on the side of the couch. "How have things been for you?"

For him it was like a blast from the past. This week could be fun, even if he didn't get laid he'd still have a chance to hang out with his family and his old best friend, just like back when. Maybe they'd get to go to the creek that they had gone to every summer until Sam had been sent away. He looked good though, no longer the scrawny twig he'd been the last time that Samuel had seen him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back