• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FNAF Roleplay Partner

Bre Winter

Lurker
Hi! My name is Bre and I have roleplayed for about...I'll say a year. Right now I am currently roleplaying with a close friend inside of Goodreads in the group Video Game Fanatics. I will still continue posting with them, but it's mostly me who making new topics and them not posting to any of them.

I'm not looking for someone to continue the world we have already created. I am asking for a partner who would enjoy roleplaying inside of the word Scott Cawthon has created.

Now I must warn you about a few things.

1. I allow my characters to curse. I swear they will never curse at you specifically, but they will do it to the other characters without hesitation.

2. I don't really like OC's. Now don't get me wrong, I adore them! I simply enjoy the fact that Mike Schmidt was already there, along with Jeremy Fitzgerald, Fritz Smith, and many others. So I tend to roleplay with them and whoever you personify as Eggs Benedict either being a real person with that name or Afton's son with the lore.

And no, if you look into the discussions my group in Goodreads has, David, James, and Vincent are not OC's. They exist in FNAF 6 (David) and FNAF 3 (James), simply finally given names because Scott didn't want to give them a paycheck they clearly deserved! And Scott inside our AU exists, cause he's Phone Guy, so he does in fact exist. Although, not really Vincent more than the others. He's more of an excuse of how certain story plots happened...

3. I love making a story. This means I tend to write at least four paragraphs inside of my writing. If you write shorter, please continue what you love. But PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE WRITE ONE SENTENCE THINGS! They don't actually get me mad, but I do enjoy a roleplay that leads somewhere rather than banter and talking.

4. I love shrunken people or the borrowers. Don't judge, I don't know why I love it so much, and it is not for anything other than laughter. Not because of anything else. Because a tiny angry Mikey Mike being dangled by the back of his shirt by sweet and innocent Jeremy who usually stands shorter than him like a twig is bloody hilarious, especially with how much he curses the little ball of Jerber he adores every other time.

But, with the shrinking or borrower idea, you don't have to have it. I tried a few times with my current partner, and they don't like it, and I respect that. But I made Golden Freddy a little OP and he loves to 'troll' the night guards. Hence tiny adventures ensue. It's really your choice how you'd like to go.

5. I don't really do relaitonships. If you'd like to try, then I'm all for it, but I will not do Rated Mature things. I'm sorry, but no thank you. Not judging, just I don't write with things like that, and for that I really am sorry.

6. If it's not too much of a bother, I'd love to roleplay inside of Goodreads. I don't have to if you don't want to, this is really just a favor if anything, but it just makes it easier for me inside of Goodreads, and possibly Video Game Fanatics unless you'd like to have a 'secret' group where only you and I can read the posts.

So, that's me. And I will post constantly. You post, I post almost immediately after. Unless I'm at work. Cause...work. But I really do adore writing and roleplaying. I'd like to become a writer someday, and this is how I am not only working on it, but letting out my feelings from a tiring or busy day.

Thank you for reading this. Even if you don't respond or want to partner up with me, thank you for reading my little spiel. Hopefully I can help you in the future. Because I don't know about you, but I enjoy Bendy and the Ink Machine as well, not to mention Tattletail and Hello Neighbor. And Sans is just brilliant.

Have a wonderful night, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back