• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fly Away

Blake Kyknos

QueenHarleen
Hello! The names Blake (Blakey) I am semi-lit and have an idea! I just need a partner. The idea revolves around a young relationship that didn't blossom or go the right way that both females had wished it could have gone. Now it's five to six years later and they bump into each other, well the both of them don't but the child of the other runs into the old flame who is easily interested in the old flame. It can go either way but if my idea doesn't work out I would love to hear any ideas or we can brainstorm on something together. Although I would like to say that one character is a Super Hero while the other is an agent who works for a secret government branch it was how they met, under their job circumstances, they met while out on the field together one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back