• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Flowers in the Attic

Izzy Belle

Elder Emo
Muse A and Muse B are siblings from a homely family. Their parents are loving, and their lives are perfect. That is until their father dies in a car accident. Broke and in trouble, Muse A and Muse B are forced to travel with their mother to go live with their grandparents they never knew existed. The catch? Their grandfather can't know they exist so they must hide in the attic room like mice. What their mother says will only be a few days in the attic turns into years. To make it worse, Muse A and Muse B's grandmother - a religious and spiteful woman - hates them for even being born and spouts tales of devil spawn and how they will both go to Hell for things they never did. With no one else in the attic and the muses growing older as time passes, they start to develop feeling for each other. They refuse to accept them, considering they are related. But when Muse A and Muse B start getting mysteriously sick and their mother stops coming to visit, will they realize that they're never leaving the attic? Will they run away and escape their horrible lives? And will their twisted love story come to life?

kaydoll said:
I'll do this with you, if the opportunity is still open. I love this series so much.
I will do it with you if they don't respond. I'm well into role playing and would be interested.

[QUOTE="Koby Sanders]I will do it with you if they don't respond. I'm well into role playing and would be interested.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, darling. Care to Pm me?

oMg THIS SOUNDS SO AWESOME, help I wanna roleplay this so bad but you're probably booked up already xD

This sounds really cool! If the OP is already booked I am willing to do this with someone else who is interested ~ We might could also put a little spin on ours if someone wishes to. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back