Showcase VICTORY'S VALHALLA - character showcase

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
VICTORY'S VALHALLA
welcome to victory's valhalla! this is where i'll store a bunch of random ocs for potential 1x1 or group roleplays!

each character will have their name, gender, default age, faceclaim, and the setting their bio is for specifically. within their posts, i will note if they are a wip or just a placeholder. <3

the links for the placeholders are all simply a funny video

remember i deal exclusively in anime style face claims <3! if you have any ideas or plots or want to rp with these characters, dm me!
Coded by AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious

NERO AEROS
NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY - 17
Male, He/Him
Gorou
Modern-Fantasy Universe

CLICK HERE
LUMINA RAYOS
NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY - 25
Female, She/Her
Jean Gunhildr
Rune Factory Universe

CLICK HERE
ARCHE UMBRIEL
NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY - 20
Male, He/Him
Stellar Caster / Celestia
X-Men Universe

CLICK HERE
SANGO SHINOMURA
NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY - 19
Female, She/Her
Kurisu Makise
X-Men Universe

CLICK HERE
ROSALIE MARYAM
NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY - 16
Female, She/Her
Nene Momosuzu
X-Men Universe

CLICK HERE
AIYA SHIMIZU
Female, She/Her
Eula Lawrence
Idol School Universe

CLICK HERE
MIO KIRIYAMA
Male, He/Him
Aster Arcadia
Idol School Universe

CLICK HERE
IRIDA ANDREAS
Female, She/Her
Uruha Rushia
Idol School Universe

CLICK HERE
MARIUS COURCELLES
Male, He/Him
Aether
Idol School Universe

CLICK HERE
FLEURETTE COURCELLES
PLACEHOLDER - 15
Female, She/Her
Lumine
Idol School Universe

CLICK HERE
KIERAN LEBLANC
PLACEHOLDER - 17
Male, He/Him
Izumi Miyamura
Idol School Universe

CLICK HERE
QUINCY DAMARIS
Male, He/Him
Arven
Modern Universe

CLICK HERE
CHERITH DALLOWAY
WIP - 19
Female, She/Her
Faruzan
Modern Universe

CLICK HERE
GRACIA ADAIR
PLACEHOLDER - 18
Female, She/Her
Nilou
Modern Universe

CLICK HERE
RAVEN CURREN
PLACEHOLDER - 19
Male, He/Him
Cyno
Modern Universe

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
coded by @AnemoVictorious

Last edited:
Nero Aeros
#General RP
#Gorou - Genshin
© reveriee

basics

appearance

personality

backstory

gallery

nero aeros

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Lumina Rayos
#Rune Factory
#Jean Gunhildr
© reveriee

basics

appearance

personality

backstory

gallery

lumina rayos

Last edited:
arche 'arc' umbriel
#xmen rp
#stellar caster
© reveriee

basics

appearance

personality

backstory

gallery

arche umbriel

Last edited:
yes i'm aware one of the images got snapped. im just to lazy to go find it for a character im not gonna use anytime soon probably.

sango shinomura
#xmen rp
#kurisu makise
© reveriee

basics

appearance

personality

backstory

gallery

sango shinomura

Last edited:
Rosalie Maryam
#xmen rp
#nene momosuzu
© reveriee

basics

appearance

personality

backstory

gallery

rosalie maryam

Last edited:
shimizu aiya
#idol rp
#eula lawrence
© reveriee
  • Faceclaime: Eula Lawrence
    FULL NAME:
    Shimizu Aiya
    ALIASES:
    Director Shimizu
    GENDER + PRONOUNS:
    Cis-Female, She/Her
    SEXUALITY:
    Bisexual Biromantic
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    January 8th
    ETHNICITY
    Japanese
    AREA OF STUDY:
    Director, Staff, Former Producer
    UNIT:
    N/A
    Appearance
    If you look up at the sky, you’ll see the gradation of the sunset.
    FACECLAIM
    Eula Lawrence from Genshin Impact
    VOICECLAIM:
    Eula Lawrence from Genshin Impact [Rina Sato]
    IMAGE COLOR:
    Moonstone Blue #73A9C2

Standing at 5 feet 7 inches and weighing 131 pounds, Aiya is a curvy woman. She has ice blue hair that goes just slightly beyond her shoulders, and golden eyes.
    ⬩ ⬥ ❖ ⬥ ⬩
    Personality
    Orange and black mix, and come together.
    POSITIVE TRAITS:
    Honest, Dedicated, Hard-Working, Polite, Kind, Thoughtful, Compassionate, Respectful, Intelligent, Generous, Inspiring, Trustworthy, Accepting, Mature
    NEUTRAL TRAITS:
    Mellow, Stern, Calm, Composed, Protective
    NEGATIVE TRAITS:
    Overbearing, Self-Neglectful, Naive
    Song-writing, teaching, watching others blossom into better people
    DISLIKES:
    Seeing others in pain, being unable to help others,
    HOBBIES:
    Song-writing, singing, theatre, painting

Aiya has a very calm yet warm exterior, and is a very pleasant person to be around. She works hard, she cares for the people, and she's always looking for ways to help. However, she can be a bit overbearing and stubborn when it comes to doing so, as she won't stop seeking out to solutions to other people problems even if it physically hurts her in the process.
code by Nano

Last edited:
kiriyama mio
#idol rp
#aster arcadia
© reveriee
  • Faceclaim: FC
    FULL NAME:
    Kiriyama Mio
    ALIASES:
    Mimi, Mi-chan
    GENDER + PRONOUNS:
    Cis-Male, He/Him
    SEXUALITY:
    Homosexual Homoromantic
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    May 18th
    ETHNICITY
    Japanese
    AREA OF STUDY:
    1st Year, Art Course, Idol
    UNIT:
    TBD
    Appearance
    Can’t stop, you know we’ll never give it up.
    FACECLAIM
    Aster Arcadia from Nijisanji
    VOICECLAIM:
    Akehoshi Subaru from Ensemble Stars [Tetsuya Kakihara]
    IMAGE COLOR:
    Bright Lavender #BF94E4

Standing at 5 feet and 8 inches and weighing 147 pounds, Mio has naturally purple hair alongside dyed yellow hair. His hair is messily style, and he has a braid on the left side of his head. He has purple and yellow heterochromia and very gentle facial features.
    ⬩ ⬥ ❖ ⬥ ⬩
    Personality
    People talk but we just don’t care.
    POSITIVE TRAITS:
    Charismatic, Charming, Creative, Confident, Go-Getter, Friendly, Good-Natured, Inspiring, Virtuous, Supportive, Motivated, Big-Hearted.
    NEUTRAL TRAITS:
    Naïve, Childish, Clumsy, Playful, Daring.
    NEGATIVE TRAITS:
    Messy, Disorganized, Impulsive, Unproductive, Lazy.
    All types of art, close-contact, idol work.
    DISLIKES:
    Being ignored, being alone, tight spaces.
    HOBBIES:
    Drawing, sculpting, photography, dancing.

Mio is a very energetic young man. He's always cheerful and carefree, and loves to make new friends. He's very creative and will often think outside the box for solutions. He acts before he thinks, however, and he can a little dense. He isn't the smartest, but he certainly makes up for it with his energy. However, even then, he's a bit of a slacker and a procrastinator. Mio is also very easily swayed, and easily manipulated. It does also take him longer to master dance moves due to his clumsiness.
code by Nano

the person behind rushia turned out to be a Not So Good Person. yikes. i don't condone those actions i just think the character design - that is no longer in use btw - is pretty.

andreas irida
#idol rp
#uruha rushia
© reveriee
  • Faceclaim: Uruha Rushia
    FULL NAME:
    Irida Andreas
    ALIASES:
    Rida
    GENDER + PRONOUNS:
    Cis-Female, She/Her
    SEXUALITY:
    Bisexual Biromantic
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    October 24th
    ETHNICITY
    Greek
    AREA OF STUDY:
    2nd Year, General Curriculum Course, Idol
    UNIT:
    TBD
    Appearance
    You know you can't just leave the past behind you,
    FACECLAIM
    Uruha Rushia from Hololive
    VOICECLAIM:
    Seta Kaoru from Bang Dream [Tadokoro Azusa]
    IMAGE COLOR:
    Caribbean Green #00CC99

Standing at 5 feet and 9 inches and weighing 147 pounds, Irida is a bit taller than average. She has piercing red eyes, and green hair that is usually tied up in buns. Her face oftentimes is settled into a scowl, and her general demeanor tends to scare people off.
    ⬩ ⬥ ❖ ⬥ ⬩
    Personality
    You know you can't just live a life of shining glamour.
    POSITIVE TRAITS:
    Intelligent, Calculating, Articulate, Independent, Analytical.
    NEUTRAL TRAITS:
    Shy, Introverted, Pessimistic, Serious.
    NEGATIVE TRAITS:
    Blunt, Dismissive, Aloof, Aggressive, Stubborn.
    DISLIKES:
    Persistent socializers, energetic and touchy people bothering her, bad grades
    HOBBIES:
    Sewing, reading, writing.

Irida is a very cold person off-stage. She's good at formulating thoughts and planning things out, and can be a bit of a perfectionist. She's very much a loner and prefers to keep to herself, as she struggles to talk to people. She can be quite aggressive when it comes to people trying to become friends with her. She's a very pessimistic person. On stage, she has a fierce persona and performs as if she were a dark lord.
code by Nano

Last edited:
courcelles marius
#idol rp
#aether
© reveriee
  • Faceclaim: Aether
    FULL NAME:
    Marius Lynn Courcelles
    ALIASES:
    Mari, Mar-Mar, Rius
    GENDER + PRONOUNS:
    Cis-Male, He/Him
    SEXUALITY:
    Demi-Bisexual, Demi-Biromantic
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    August 4th
    ETHNICITY
    French
    AREA OF STUDY:
    1st Year, Music Course, Producer
    UNIT:
    TBA
    Appearance
    Pray to heaven with a song as the winds caress me.
    FACECLAIM
    Answer
    VOICECLAIM:
    Eichi Tenshouin from Ensemble Stars [Midorikawa Hikaru]
    IMAGE COLOR:
    Harvest Gold #DA9100

Standing at 5 feet and 5 inches and weighing 112 pounds, Marius is has a smaller build. His facial features are round, sweet, and somewhat childlike. He has bright orange eyes that oftentimes look like they glitter in amazement, and blond hair that goes down his back in a long braid.
    ⬩ ⬥ ❖ ⬥ ⬩
    Personality
    Send a prayer up to the light so that it might help me see.
    POSITIVE TRAITS:
    Caring, Kind, Compassionate, Generous, Empathetic
    NEUTRAL TRAITS:
    Shy, Sensitive, Optimistic, Trusting, Naïve
    NEGATIVE TRAITS:
    Crybaby, Dependent, Coward, Finicky, Timid, Bashful, Insecure, Slow
    Music, spending time with his sister, plushies
    DISLIKES:
    Loud noises, being left alone, crowds, monsters
    HOBBIES:
    Playing video games, composing, singing, watching ASMR videos, designing clothes

Marius is, all things considered, very childish when it comes to the nature of the world. He's very shy and easily startled, and struggles to make connections, especially due to his weak Japanese skills. He's sensitive and a crybaby, and even the slightest thing can make him tear up. He depends on his sister a lot, and tends to hide behind her. He isn't the smarted when it comes to his studies, but he does care a lot for his peers and tries to show it in unique ways. He's a good-natured person, like Mio, but he lacks the energy and fast pace the other has, and instead takes things slow.
code by Nano

courcelles fleurette
#idol rp
#lumine
© reveriee

adding a personality blurb bc i never finished her cs b4 i killed the rp: i might post a condensed version like i did 4 a different site for fleurette and kieran - they wont match the others from sparkling stage but. i don't care im lazy.
Fleurette is a clever and athletic young lady with a fiery spirit. She's intensely protective of her brother because of his more timid personality, and is not afraid to get her hands dirty. She is more pessimistic than he is as well. Fleurette follows her gut feelings when it comes to trusting people, and if her gut feeling about you is wrongly bad, it will take a long while before she warms up to you...

Last edited:
leblanc kieran
#idol rp
#izumi miyamura
© reveriee

adding a personality blurb bc i never finished his cs b4 i killed the rp: i might post a condensed version like i did 4 a different site for fleurette and kieran - they wont match the others from sparkling stage but. i don't care im lazy.
Kieran is a reserved young man, but he's also a people pleaser. He puts others before himself, and often is described as a mom friend, even being called 'Mom' by Marius. He's kind, but he's also a stickler for the rules. He's also self concious and unsure about what he wants to do with his life.

Last edited:
quincy damaris
#general rp
#arven - pokemon
© reveriee

basic info
backstory
extra
Culinary Rascal
Quincy Damaris
    FULL NAME
    Quincy Angel Damaris
    NICKNAMES
    Quince, Quinn, Sammy Sandwich
    OCCUPATION
    Freshman culinary arts major, part-time sandwich shop worker
    BIRTHDAY
    September 15th
    "It's kinda funny how my dog Titan has been there for me more than my parents ever have, and I've only had him for, what? Less than half my life? And by funny, I mean sad..."
    APPEARANCE
    BASICS
    HEIGHT
    5 feet, 10 inches
    WEIGHT
    171 pounds
    BLOOD TYPE
    B-
    HAIR COLOR
    Dirty Blond + Brown
    EYE COLOR
    Light Blue
    MISCELLANEOUS
    Face Claim: Arven from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
    Voice Claim: TBD
    PERSONALITY
    "If I were the mascot of my workplace, I think I'd be called Sammy Sandwich? I dunno, maybe it'll appeal to the kids and make them feel welcome and... not that lonely anymore."
    On the surface, Quincy is a goofy and kindhearted young man. He tends to crack jokes and cares greatly for other people, always making sure they have a nice meal and treating them with kindness, no matter what. He can be a bit clumsy and he's not the greatest with academics, but he certainly can turn a frown upside down! ...That is, if it's not his own...

Deep down, Quincy struggles with loneliness and abandonment issues, as well as dealing with things that cause him stress. He's very much the type to bottle things up and only tell his dog, Titan, the things that are bugging him. He's deathly afraid all his friends will leave him and that he'll eventually be all alone, as well as being self-conscious about the way he acts. He never wants to let this side of him show to other people, though only time will tell if the façade will break down and he'll find someone he can share his feelings with.
code by Nano

Last edited:
cherith dalloway
#general rp
#faruzan - genshin
© reveriee

basic info
backstory
extra
Ceramic Hearts
Cherith Dalloway
    FULL NAME
    Cherith Noelle Dalloway
    NICKNAMES
    Cherry, Cher
    OCCUPATION
    Sophomore ceramic arts major, artist
    BIRTHDAY
    December 23rd
    "Hmm, so many orders to fulfill, so little time. Oh well, it's what I love doing, and I'll do my best to make everything perfect."
    APPEARANCE
    BASICS
    HEIGHT
    5 feet, 6 inches
    WEIGHT
    112 pounds
    BLOOD TYPE
    AB+
    HAIR COLOR
    Light blue
    EYE COLOR
    Mint green
    MISCELLANEOUS
    Face Claim: Faruzan from Genshin Impact
    Voice Claim: TBD
    PERSONALITY
    "No, no... That's not good enough. I have to start over. I have to make it perfect."
    To most, Cherith is a dedicated and quiet artist, preferring to keep to herself and work as hard as she can. She is talented in all forms of art, but her favorite is pottery. However, her talents have given her a boastful personality. She's hard-working, and prideful, and doesn't handle criticism well.

She's also stubborn, and she's always reluctant to give up. She's also a perfectionist, so sometimes she will scrap a passable piece that a customer wouldn't see a problem with just to remake it. Her mystery bags sell quite well because of this, since most consumers can't notice the mistakes and view them simply as random high quality items, like pins and ceramic plates, for a low price.

The satisfaction of others also motivates her to keep improving as an artist. It's what she loves doing, and though she can be a bit full of herself, she always delivers the quality she boasts about.
code by Nano

Last edited:
gracia adair
#general rp
#nilou - genshin
© reveriee

placeholder notes: a very gentle young lady, kind and sweet. she's fairly graceful and people tend to put her on a pedestal due to seeing her as perfect. she tends to run away from people at first, as she's easily startled. deep down, she's very insecure and shy, though some people beleive she is stuck up and doesn't care to give them the time of day. she wants to blossom into a better person, but she's not sure how...

wait, isn't this just amu from shugo chara...?

raven curran
#general rp
#cyno - genshin
© reveriee

placeholder notes: fairly intelligent, but considered an enigma to most. he pops up out of nowhere sometimes. some people say that's he's a myth or he's some sort of supernatural creature but he honestly just walks very quietly and despite his animal-eared hoods and hats that he is often seen wearing, he tends to blend into the crowd. likes cracking jokes. has scared people by surprising them and alerting them to his presence just by cracking a dumb joke. he's not funny, and never will. he also really is interest in the occult and he tells people his goal in life is to summon a demon prince and become his husband. whether or not that's a joke or he actually believes in it remains to be seen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back