• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Flight #13022

soular

alien sympathizer

embed.php

~It's Beautiful Here~

maxresdefault.jpg

embed.php

OC/GENERAL RULES

Chat

Please please please keep OC Chat in it's respective tab. Of all things this probably bothers me the most. Any chat found not in the OC tab will be deleted with or without warning. (If it's at the beginning or end of your IC post I will probably just tag you and ask you to remove it)

Harassment

Harassment in any way shape or form will not be tolerated. This includes excessively tagging others, bullying, being a creep OC, excessively private messaging people for any reason, and others that I am not listing. If I hear or see any harassment your character(s) will be killed off and you will be banned from the rp and any future RPs I create.

RPN Rules

Follow all RPNation rules please and thank you. If I have to report your post I will, sorry.

Communication

Did someone offend you? PM me. Gonna be gone a while? PM me. You have a plot idea? PM me! Communication creates successful roleplays.

Spam

Don't.

Have fun

Do.

CS RULES

Personality

I request that your personality be in paragraph form rather than list form and at least one paragraph long.

Images

Images are not required. However, if you use them they must be images of real people. (If you are one of the people who thinks they can't find the perfect face that fits, Tumblr is your friend. It works wonders for finding faces other than the common few that seem to be everywhere.)

Originality

No one likes when they post a well thought out character that took them hours to create, and then two seconds later someone else posts a character that is suspiciously similar. To prevent this, be sure to read through everyone's characters before posting your own. (Or at least the Personality and History. It's common courtesy my friend.)

Password

There is no password. If you don't read the rules I will know.