• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Flight #13022

soular

alien sympathizer

embed.php

~It's Beautiful Here~

maxresdefault.jpg

It's been nearly a month since they crashed here. Their wounds have mostly healed and they've formed a community. The younger ones find fruit for them, their young men hunt, the women cook, and the elders are considered the Wise. The Wise are my favorite, they think there's a way to escape and they spend all day searching for a way.

Their plane crashed in the water, so they were lucky that they didn't destroy my land... Our land. That would have made me very angry. It was fun at first, seeing the refined humans trying to figure out the layout of this large island they clumsily stumbled upon. But they're venturing too close now, and soon we will show them. They
are not alone.
So this intro was written from the perspective of a savage native that lives on the island that our characters crashed on. The roleplay, however, will be from the perspective of the people from the flight. The plot will be focused on survival initially and eventually people will start going missing. Then a search party will be sent (our characters) to find them and they will find the civilization in the middle of the island that they previously hadn't ventured to. The savages are cannibals but still human, it is possible to kill them but it is very difficult because they have adapted to the night and can see considerably better in it than us normal humans. If I get enough interest in this I will definitely clarify and expand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back