• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Flight #13022

soular

alien sympathizer

embed.php

~It's Beautiful Here~

maxresdefault.jpg

The following elements must be present in your character sheet. Add coding if you want but it is not required. Additional info may be added as you see fit.

Character Sheet

~Name~

~Nickname~

~Age~

~Gender~

~Ethnicity~

~Previous Occupation~

~Assigned Duty~ (What's your job in the community? Hunter, gatherer, thinker? Be creative)

~Personality~

~Likes~

~Dislikes~

~Fears~

~Dreams~

~History~

~Eye Color~

~Hair Color~

~Height~

~Weight~

~Overall Appearance~

~Relevant skills~ (plus description of how it is helpful)

~Relevant Belongings~ (assuming your character saved their carryon from the wreckage, what did they keep and why)

~Writing Sample~

Last edited by a moderator:

embed.php
A wild WIP appears!

Vanessa-Hudgens---Bongo-2015-Campaign--13.jpg

Requisite

tumblr_niz9qahGc11qa7db7o1_500.png

Name:

Yvette Delilah Royce

"At your service..."

Nickname:

Yuvie

"And nothing else."

"With the body of an 8 year old boy."

Date Of Birth:

14th February 1994

"Valentines Day. So I get 2 gifts."

Cisgender; Female

"Only a select few get proof."

Sexuality:

Pansexual Demiromantic

"I focus on personality darling."

Ethnicity:

Filipino & Irish

"I also have some Spanish, Chinese and Native American sprinkled around, but it's too complicated."

Appearance

celeber_ru_vanessa_hudgens_bongo_photoshoot_2015_05.jpg

Height:

5'10" (177 cm)

"Yeah... I'm pretty tall."

Weight:

140 lbs. (63.50 kg)

"Nice and healthy."

Hair Color:

Natural - Dark Brown

Dyed - Black with a Red Ombre

"Doesn't the red just bring out my eyes?"

Eye Color:

Chocolatey Brown

"And able to cut through steel."

Complexion:

Lightly Tanned

"If I could, I would stay at home."

General Description:

WIP

In Depth

vanessa-hudgens-bongo-spring-campaign-01-2.png

-Competition

-Gymnastics

-Strategic Planning

-Fast Food

-Desserts

-Horror Movies

-Music, specifically EDM

"The best things in life."

Dislikes:

-Stupidity

-Over-sensitive people

-Slow Thinkers

-People who hold her back

-Hypocrites

-Invasion of privacy

-Tight Clothing

"And the worst..."

Fears:

Gamophobia - The fear of commitment

Athazagoraphobia - The fear of being forgotten or ignored

Gelotophobia - The fear of being laughed at

Kakorrhaphiophobia - The fear of failure or defeat

"Me? Scared? Nah."

Dreams:

-To be successful

-To never ever get married

-Have a fun job, so it doesn't feel like she's working

-Most importantly, get off the island.

"The things I wanna do in life... There are way more."

Personality:

WIP

Biography:

WIP

Miscellaneous

vanessa_hudgens_bongo_spring_2015_vJioc6l4.sized.jpg

Previous Occupation:

Professional Gymnast

"It's pretty cool."

Assigned Duty:

Her personality presents her as flexible in what she does, and that's exactly what she is when it comes to hard work and labour. Yvette switches between roles often, not really sticking to one in particular. She can climb up trees just as well as she can plan an escape route. Though if you really have to pin her down to something, Yvette is more of a 'Pen is mightier than the sword' kind of person. So it would be a Thinker.

"I don't like doing one thing and sticking to it forever."

Relevant Skills:

Gymnastics - Nimble and agile, Yvette can split, spin, flip, and contort herself into various poses. This skill might seem a bit useless at first, but trust me, if you're hiding, you'd want to be able to squeeze into a tiny position.

Running - Yvette's very quick on her feet, and can outrun a cheetah... Okay, maybe not a cheetah, but she can definitely run faster than most.

Knowledge - What? Knowledge is a relevant skill? Well yes. Yvette informs the group of the fruits and plants that are out there in the wild, and whether they are safe or dangerous, her knowledge on trivial subjects also helps with small tasks like tying ropes more efficiently of something along those lines.

"Well obviously I'm talented."

Relevant Belongings:

Clothes - Be it not many, Yvette managed to salvage a few of her clothes from the wreckage, a little torn and tattered, but Yvette can't really give two shits.

Swiss Army Knife - Yvette just found it floating around in the water and took it, the tool is a little rusted, and might break at any time, but it's still usable.

Water Bottles - For obvious reasons, Yvette has kept some bottles with her. But she still keeps the empty ones, they might be useful for storing things.

"I salvaged what I could."

~Name~

Belle Darren

~Nickname~

Bill

~Age~

~Gender~

Female

~Ethnicity~

British Caucasian

~Previous Occupation~

Student

~Assigned Duty~

Huntress

~Personality~

Belle is a very loud mouthed, short tempered school girl with a passion for forensic medicine. She loves talking about murder, violence, wars, and Sherlock Holmes.

~Likes~

Mystery

Murder

Blood

~Dislikes~

Being bored

~Fears~

Being ignored

~Dreams

Wants to be a medical examiner

~History~

Foster child.

~Eye Color~

Brown

~Hair Color~

Brown

~Height~

5'0"

~Weight~

145 lbs

~Overall Appearance~

WIP

~Relevant skills~

~ Remorseless

~ Quiet

~Professional Fencer

~Relevant Belongings~

~Writing Sample~​

12901288_1031864860219781_6130704393872426200_o.jpg

1933429_1031880243551576_1015921078675599995_o.jpg

We don't keep things here that have no purpose. You see, your fight for survival starts right now. You don't want to be judged? You won't be. You don't think you're strong enough? You are. You're afraid. Don't be. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight.
Suckerpunch

◦•●◉✿Basics✿◉●•◦

tumblr_o37d7jti9j1u8pl8ao1_500.gif

We were NEVER welcome here. We were never WELCOME HERE AT ALL, NO.
Imagine Dragons

Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.

Name: Johanna Winchester

Nickname: Jo

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Ethnicity: English-American

Previous Occupation: Waitress

◦•●◉✿Appearance✿◉●•◦

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_468qtgygp084cgoo4ockowgwk_640.gif

Honey, these arms that won't held you are READY TO FIGHT
Roby Fayer

How'd I look? Johanna is an attractive young woman standing approximately 5’1” in height with a small frame that has fairly large hips and chest, but small waist; she weighs about 110 pounds. She has large dark brown eyes that are framed with thick dark eyelashes, a small slender nose, and slightly arched eyebrows that highlight her very wide face with chubby cheeks and notable jawline. Johanna has a glowing olive tone complexion and loosely wavy, dark brown, shoulder length hair that is usually kept in buns, pony tails, or mostly straightened with a slight curl at the ends. 

Johanna clothing is varied, but her main articles of clothing includes tights, sweaters, dresses, skirts, and stylish jackets.

During the flight, she wore a white fleece sweater with black flecks in the material, blue jeans, a pair of black lace up chunky heeled boots, and her black leather backpack.
◦•●◉✿History✿◉●•◦

tumblr_inline_mj4so1OEy61qz4rgp.gif

Silver EYES, hoping for PARADISE. I've seen it a million times, CRY.
The Neighbourhood

Johanna lived in a traditional single family home in Normal, Illinois with her two dads, Matt and Adam. She was born on October 19th by a surrogate mother who died shortly after her birth. Despite not having the chance to meet her surrogate mother, she never once suffered a second without love. Living in the Winchester household, she was always inspired to create things because her dads are established film directors who have won multiple awards. Johanna has one adopted sibling named Cara who is only one year younger then her. She has a strong relationship with her younger sibling and often gives advice and mini sleepovers as part as their bonding.

Despite the fact she grew up in a happy loving home, more then once people would harshly judge her family. Johanna can barely count the number of times bible thumpers would walk up on their porch and passionately spew about how much her parents were going to be condemned to Hell. It stung for people to blatantly look right pass the obvious love her parents had for her and Cara. She often had to defend her dads at people who judged cruelly.

Johanna was a bit of a loner in school, mostly due to her scattered thoughts and lack of personal space. It wasn't until her second year of high school she met Mark, a high school transfer from California. It was like two peas in a pod after they met, immediately sharing the same interests in all sorts of things. Johanna and Mark were the best of friends, practically joined at the hip. She could talk about anything and everything with him, share secrets, watch Tv together, make up goofy stories off the top of their heads, etc. For three years, they were best friends until a drunk driver killed Mark as he was walking to school. It was that very day she lost one of the best people she knew and vowed she would never touch a single drop of liquor.

It was also in high school, she realized that was very different then most kids and it had something to do with the topic of sex. She did not see why people could not abstain from sex, since she found it very easy to do so. Her dad's told her that she most likely had not met the right person, but when she did and preferably was married, Johanna would have sex. Other kids told her she was weird for not having at least a droplet of sexual desire for someone; some would even give her the nickname of robot. It was not like she could not tell who was attractive or not; she often found herself staring deeply those she did which made plenty of people uncomfortable.

Johanna found it unsettling how something as small as sex can completely change someone's view of her, so she decided to find out what makes sex so appealing by attending a party and hooking up with some random slightly drunk guy. Barely even five minutes of kissing, the guy was eager to continue on, laying her down on the bed. Her heart drummed in her chest as each passing moment and before he could even push up her skirt, she leaped from the bed and pushed him away, crying. The guy, which she later found out was named Gregg, and Johanna had a deep talk on the situation. It was through Gregg she realized she was an Asexual. From that moment on, he became her confidante.

Johanna is a writer at heart, which is not surprising since her parents are directors, and is always creating little stories and screen plays for tv show concepts. During her time as a part time waitress at an old sixty's themed diner, she would spend some of her free time observing people and their interactions with others. It also lent some help towards her college work when she had to write scripts regarding different writing prompts. While attending college for screenwriting in New York, she sent a script on a tv show concept to a network in London which was gladly accepted within weeks.

◦•●◉✿Personality✿◉●•◦

tumblr_inline_niuwwh9iUy1s2djns.gif

Stars are only visible in DARKNESS. Fear is EVER-CHANGING and EVOLVING and I have been POISONED inside, but I, I feel so ALIVE.
Imagine Dragons

• Johanna is the type of person to view bad situations and try spin them in a positive light. She is a good-hearted, fun-loving, optimistic young woman. Johanna can be described as being compassionate, kind, warm, selfless, and self-sacrificing. She is a devoted, loyal, and caring friend and always strives to make those around her feel better. Johanna is a bit of an introvert around new people and situations, but she can get to be quite loud and talkative when she is comfortable. When Johanna talks, she tends to fill the room with her flailing arms and speaks at a rate that makes her seem unable to stop or take a pause.

She has huge trouble staying on topic or focusing her thoughts, so she often rambles on about different points that make absolutely no sense to anyone but her. 

She lacks understanding on personal space and boundaries such as asking uncomfortable personal questions or standing very close to someone. She means no harm by it, and is often confused by how much people are uncomfortable by her. 
She has fairly okay memory recall which can get her into a lot of trouble.

Her forgetfulness has caused her a lot of problems in her life and it intensifies more when she is put into high pressure situations. Johanna cannot handle stress all that well, but she always tries to remember the positives that can be in the negatives.

Johanna has a deep desire to be liked by those around her and can get borderline obsessive when she meets someone and really wants them to be her friend. This actively steers people away from her. She is a deeply loyal friend and will literally do anything for them.

Johanna can have a mean streak about her as well. This is most apparent when someone she cares about is hurt or someone has offended her deeply. She can get arrogant, sarcastic, impulsive, and even vindictive.

◦•●◉✿Duty✿Skills✿Belongings✿◉●•◦

tumblr_nclcd0PFY21qcwhkeo1_500.gif

Off in the DISTANCE, there is resistance BUBBLING UP and FESTERING.
Imagine Dragons

• souffle-girl-2.gif

Ugh! Not again.
    Johanna on burning food

Johanna takes on the job role of being a gatherer for building shelter. Due to her forgetfulness, she often asks someone to assist her in gathering supplies so she won't get lost or sidetracked. This particular trait of hers has often left her burning food beyond recognition many of times, so she tends to avoid going anywhere near cooking. She also helps contribute to some ideas on how to survive this island.

Her jobs roles tend to shift around a bit, but she mainly focuses on making sure everyone has stable shelter.

◦•●◉✿Writing Sample✿◉●•◦

Johanna could remember times where she would spend hours sitting in chairs watching the variety of people from all walks of life come flooding through the airport in waves. It was where she got some of her best source material by observing; always watching for the subtle or distinct difference that made people unique and individual. The airport was always filled to the brim with people rushing to get into line at the metal detectors or paying for the last minute plane tickets. The heavy scent of different perfumes, colognes, sweat from the periods of times it would get very hot, and the aromas coming from the food courts that weren’t too far away. It was all so interesting.

Johanna was not afraid to say she was a people watcher, which often has gotten her into trouble on more then one occasion. It was a sweet feeling for her to be in this airport once more because this airport inspired her latest script that she sent to a network in London who absolutely loved the idea. Now, here she was getting onto a flight to meet up with the executives to figure out what’s the next step. She had been standing in line for the metal detectors for at least forty minutes before taking a seat, patiently waiting for when the doors opened to allow boarding.

Hey you with the pretty face,

Welcome to the human race

A celebration Mr. Blue Sky's

Up there waitin' and today

Is the day we've waited for ~

The familiar tune came from her phone as she slid the screen to right, answering the caller. "Hello, Gregg." she said cheerfully. Gregg is her closest confidante in the world after her previous best friend died in an accident. She was able to talk about anything with him and he would not judge a single thing she said; he was even the one to help a few years back when she having a sexuality crisis. His methods of slowing down and listening while providing thoughtful responses helped her through a lot of issues she has had in the past.

"Hey, I wanted to make sure you got on your flight safely." he said; there was a slight hissing and popping sound in the background, he was probably standing out side.

"Uh, the flight has not boarded yet." she responded, and almost like the airport was listening in on her conversation, she heard the familiar feminine robotic voice signal which flights were going to start boarding passengers.

"Flight #13022 is boarding passengers from New York to destination spot, London, now. Please gather all belongings and promptly enter the plane."

"Okay, now I am about to board the plane." Johanna said, standing up from her chair making sure her black leather backpack was secure on her shoulders and bent down to pick up her carry on bag.

"Okay, I gotta go, but good luck in London. Love you." Gregg said; his voice carrying a happy lilt to it.

"Thanks, love you too. Bye."

She walked up to the attendants showing them her ticket before making her way down the long passageway onto the plane.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back