• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Flexible plots and a few niche pairings (Updated Apr 20)

myvalentina

A half forgotten song
Hello guys, Valentine here and I'm going to dip my toes back into the search.

• I'll just start with some genres. I really don't have much of a plot ready, but I'd love to build one with you. (Bolded means I'm more inclined to do those) :

• UFO hunters - One is a believer, the other is a non-believer on the hunt for evidence.
    • Beauty and the Beast - I want to play a female beast.
    • Futuristic Fantasy kingdom - We work for a backstabbing futuristic monarchy, on the eve of a wedding that is supposed to join two halves of the solar system together. (This will take some planning and I would love the input)
    • Western - A showdown at high noon
    • Urban Exploring - Deserted cities and modern ruins, with maybe a touch of Lovecraftian horror.
    • Noir - "The dame came into my office dressed in silk and heavy pearls, walking towards my liquor she manhandled it like she owned the place. Looking like that she probably did..."

Fandom (OCs unless you want to play a canon) :

• Called to Silent Hill (or a similar creepy Ghost Town)
    • Fallout - My OC is from the Texas commonwealth
    • Quantum Leap - Sam Becett has been lost to the time stream, but the government doesn't stop sending people through. Or something lol.

Pairings (Bold means I have a preference to play this character) :

• Bleach (AUs welcome) - Ikkaku/Yumichika, Rukia/Ichigo
    • Watchmen - Night Owl/Rorschach
    • X-Factor (Peter David run) - Rictor/Shatterstar (I kinda have an idea for this)
    • Re-animator - Dan/Herbert West (I do have an idea for this one!)
    • Heavy Rain - Norman Jayden/Ethan Mars or OC
    • Grand Theft Auto 4 - Luis Lopez/Gay Tony or OC
    • Fallout 4 - Travis Miles/Soul Survivor

If you'd like to suggest something go ahead. I'm open to a lot right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]Space exiles fam?

[/QUOTE]
Urbanliner said:
I kind of had a craving for Space exiles idea, too.
That's totally my most detailed plot of what I have and I'd love to work on it. Should I PM you guys?

Christy said:
I've only seen Marvel movies, would that be okay?
Totally fine! I'm mostly familiar with the movies, and just a couple of comic runs. Mostly just keeping up with favorite characters. Did you want to RP canon characters or OC superheroes?

myvalentina said:
Totally fine! I'm mostly familiar with the movies, and just a couple of comic runs. Mostly just keeping up with favorite characters. Did you want to RP canon characters or OC superheroes?
I usually do a mix of both but I can do either so you can pick :)

myvalentina said:
That's totally my most detailed plot of what I have and I'd love to work on it. Should I PM you guys?
Sure, I think it's a good idea to have you message me, so we can get to know the plot faster.

Please, please, please tell my you're still up for some 80s vampires! The Lost Boys is literally one of my favorite movies of all time and I've been trying to do a rp based on that for months now. So, essentially I would LOVE to do a Lost Boys rp with you if you're still looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoullessGuardian said:
Please, please, please tell my you're still up for some 80s vampires! The Lost Boys is literally one of my favorite movies of all time and I've been trying to do a rp based on that for months now. So, essentially I would LOVE to do a Lost Boys rp with you if you're still looking.
@myvalentina @SoullessGuardian

Can I get in on that action?

seriously!!!

SoullessGuardian said:
BlackPlagued said:
Can I get in on that action?

seriously!!!
I had to pinch myself to believe I'd woken up this morning!

I would love to work out something with you guys hell if we did something together that would be so cool too! Individual pms? A shared PM? What do you guys think?

I would love love love to roleplay with you!

I am interested in,

• Western - A showdown at high noon
  • Urban Exploring - Deserted cities and modern ruins, with maybe a touch of Lovecraftian horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back