• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Flesh Deli: A Zombie Apocalypse Story

sandramochi

Tsundere

Flesh Deli: A Zombie Apocalypse Story

RP by Sandra

The world is nearing its end. Everything is going to hell because of an unknown pathogen that turned the dead into monsters with an insatiable hunger for living flesh. Only a handful of people had survived the outbreak, and as each day passes, even lesser still.

Within a couple of weeks, civilization has collapsed. Over 70% of the world's population is gone. Most have lost all sanity and are now running on animal instinct. You are one of the very few survivors. But each day poses a new challenge. It's not only zombies that will kill you. Hunger, dehydration, sickness. Even the other survivors. The desperate and the heartless will slaughter just as quickly.

Groups are wandering in this broken land, attempting to fix the mess.

Working together, whether you like or dislike a person, is required.

Friendships will be made.

Battles will be fought.

Tears will be shed.

To survive you must stay strong and sharp. One mistake can make you lose everything. How long can you last?

Zombies

These are undead creatures that tend to feed off humans and animals due to their unusual diet. Anything alive that they bite or scratch turns into one of them. They stay dead for about a minute, then awaken as something else. They are horrifying creatures, and they only react to sound. They look awful, they smell nauseous, and they will terrify you to death.

They usually come in hordes as they are relatively weak on their own. It is easy to overrun them, but they are quite strong. Stabbing them in the head is the only way to kill them.

This RP will take place in a fictional town in Alberta, Canada named Rivercream (don't laugh at me, please). It is so people wouldn't have a hard time RPing when they are unfamiliar with a place. Instead, you can imagine and create as you see fit.

Format

Every in-game day, I'll be writing an intro and a situation, and possibly recap what happened the day before. Random events may happen throughout the day. You must figure out how you will deal with said event. When you feel like ending your day, you can set up camp (hopefully somewhere safe) and put your character to "sleep". Once everyone has done that, I'll set up the next day. If you don't do so within one or two (real) days, I'll assume that you are unavailable and I'll start the next day. If you aren't active for a week and you don't state a reason, I'll kill off your character (hope that didn't scare you off).

Please comment if you're interested! I'll provide information on the rules, character sign-up sheet, and character rules when we have enough to start. I'll always be accepting as it it easy to add characters in a zombie apocalypse story.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
sandramochi said:
I'll have to put this on Fantasy, right? Or maybe realistic, because of the setting.
I believe it's allowed under Realistic, since the Realistic tag is more for "pretty close to real life" rather than "strictly realistic".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back