• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission *Flash Request* Gonna be quick(*Done*)

yonmita rae

Cave Painter
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is gonna be quick guys, I need to get the brain moving and I can't seem to get em' moving right! Sooo, I'm gonna take some requests for a moment like literally the next couple of hrs, all the requests I get, I'll do!!

I'm not good at males, kids, or furries! But if you got em' and it's in that time, I'll draw em'! I want the challenge so that I can get back in the flow! And with this request thing, you'll get it when it's done (sorry for being that way), no rush orders, no nagging, thnx, it'll be b/w, shaded maybe, maybe not....basically it's a get what you'll get situation!

Starting now, I'm open! I have a timer so after that time goes off I'm done! Have fun people!! Also ref. if ya need it, some of you know , some don't (This ish!)

Last edited:
the great yonmita rae is here
outfit is more correct to the chibi and the thing on her face is a crystal
go ham1545232109975.png

If you wouldn’t mind if you’ve got the time
Mind trying out one of my characters?
FEAD70B5-C851-414A-AF8C-90D509C3F13E.png

Alrighty!! I'm good on the people that submitted! Thanks again guys and you'll have the requests in time!

First one up, here we go Lamp Lord! Dang she was fun!! Sketchy as all heck but I did enjoy it! Thanks again!!

B015A228-C28A-41F7-BC23-440D1702DB75.jpeg

First one up, here we go Lamp Lord! Dang she was fun!! Sketchy as all heck but I did enjoy it! Thanks again!!

View attachment 515704
OH MY GOD?H HO YMGOD? OH MY GOD HO YMGMOD? OH YM GOD? OHJ MYMHIFODKMA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU R AR T IS BEAUTIFUL IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE YOU DRAW A REQUEST OF MINE !! IM WEEPIGN YOUR ART IS GLORIOIS I CANNT B BEELEIEVE
ME RRY CHRISTMA S ... T THANK YOU SO MCUH

Ah jeez I forgot to post the thingys I am sorry aaaaaaaa!!

One is the official Neeko splash art thing from League and the other is a more simpler ekote thing.

20181212_075738.jpg
I_will_destroy_you_Emote.png

Ahhhh!!! LAMP LORD!!!!! So thrilled you like it! I do enjoy your art as well, it was a great pleasure to draw one of your OC's I hope to do it again soon!!!

Sure thing!! Oooh, looks like a challenge!! Accepted lol

Kk guys I'm closed official...Sorry, though I may be doing this again near future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back