• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Five Nights at Freddies

xD its okay

all we really need is

Name:

Pic:

personality can be made over time :3

Janie was sitting at her kitchen table. The TV on in the corner of the counter. She was eating while a reporter was stating another child had gone missing and there was still no lead to the children being missing. "Are you serious? Another missing.." she sighed "This is sad, how come no one can find this kidnapper?" she asked herself, finishing up her breakfast and going to the sink to wash her dish 'There are also reports about women being missing as well. None of their family members had heard from them or seen them in the last few days. This is certainly a mass kidnapping and could be also a mass murder on the loose. People are starting to say that the older women are getting kidnapped during the night after their jobs and for the kids, they're being secretly taken from playgrounds or schools.'

Janie sighed and put her dish in the drying board and she dried her hands "Riiight..." she shut the tv off and grabbed her bag, heading out and locking her door before going to her job which was about 5 blocks away

Nick was Cleaning up His Mess From last Night of all the blood was all over the floor. He turn on The News and saw the report about the Little girls Missing and he said "Sorry They Are not coming back" he would Start to Laugh at the T.V and would Turn it off. When he finished Cleaning up the blood he went to his Bathroom and took of his Clothes and would go in the shower. Anything that Nick had Blood on he would Burn it so they can't Find any Evidence. He would get out the shower and Put on a T-Shirt and Jeans and would go out side to the Backyard and would Fix up His Car.

As Janie was walking down the sidewalk, she heard a noise come from a backyard. It sounded funny and of course her curiosity got the best of her, causing her to follow the noise across the street and towards a backyard "What the hell is that noise? The closer she got, she noticed it was a car in a yard, being fixed by a man. "Oh so thats what this noise is." she said and rubbed the back of her head "I'm sorry I kinda tresspassed..I got curious." she said, feeling bad as she started to walk back where she came from

Nick Turned around and saw the Girl in his Backyard and he pulled from under his Car and Pushed his Hair back and looked in her Face and said "Sorry I could Hear what you said I was trying to fix this Car of mine" he said Smiling at her Beautiful Face.

Janie stopped and she looked at him, blushing slightly "I was curious on what the noise was. It kinda sounded funny from across the street." it sounded..like someone was dying or something. It was weird "I'm sorry for tresspassing though. Couldnt help my curiosity." she laughed softly

((Sorry for the late response I had problems with the service where I am))

Nick Laughed at her Beautiful Face and said " Don't you work at that store that 5 blocks away from my house. He said Smiling at her

(its okie)

Janie spoke as she walked over "Yeah, I do." she said, looking at the open hood "Im Janie." she looked at him with a warm smile before back at the car "Need help?"

Nick looked at her and said " Yea sure I am Nick. Nick Klaus" he said Smiling at her with a Bright smile

Janie smiled and nodded "Well its nice to meet you." she looked at her watch before looking back at him "So what seems to be the problem? I can possibly fix it."

Janie laughed "Alright then. Well, does the belt work? Like is it tight enough? or is it lose and sloppy?"

"Ah okay. Anyway I gotta go to work. I'll see you later?" she smiled and started walking away

Nick would wave goodbye and would Go finish his Car and adding te fibs hung touches. He would then go inside of it and Turn it on and the engine finally Worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back