• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Five Night at Freddy's RP [Any Ideas Welcome!] [Open]

Looking for anyone that's interested in a FNAF roleplay based off this post I've made. Any ships would be appreciated and it's based off the first game in the series. Any OC's are also welcomed. All that I ask is that whoever is interested is able to be semi-literate or literate. Here's the post and for my expectations, a link will be provided. If there are any ideas bouncing off of this one, ask me about it. My ship will be with Foxy. Thanks!

Super lived in a small apartment in Ettonville, a place where he had grown up for the past 18 years from birth to now, and had always held many great childhood memories in this city alone. When he was 8 years old, his parents would drop him of at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria with his mother while his father would work his job as a mechanic at the local repair shop down the road from the place, making it easy for the 3 of them for a quick and swift escape back to their house in the nearby subverbs. Super's parents did a good job at hiding the nasty history behind these animatronics, having the best of memories from the Pizzeria from all the original cast. From visiting Pirate's Cove, listening to stories and chanting all the pirate songs Foxy knew, and admiring how imaginative the fox was. When the show would be over, Super would sit with his mom near the front of the stage, and listen to the band sing, having memorized the musical tones, words, and conversations the animatronics would have to entertain the audience.

The human would have many more memories, but the rest of his memory was fuzzy as he woke up from bed, hearing his phone buzzing as his annoying boss sent him a quick text stating, 'You're fired.' He'd been having a hard time keeping up with college and his job as a pizza delivery man for a small restaurant chain in his town, and had been sick for the past few days with him finally being healthy again. No matter how many times he explained over the phone about his condition, the manager only grew angerier for not showing up on time, and Super sighed, knowing how stubborn he was and was at his breaking point. 'Well...seems like I'm out of commission, and I'm out of college for this week until final exams finally show up. He picks up a newspaper found in his mailbox yesterday, looking at the Ads. In the middle of the Ads, stood out, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzera: Night Security Guard Shift Open. Super smiled, memories swirling around his head as nostalgia hit him like a brick, remembering that the Pizzeria was only a few blocks away. He quickly put on his clothes and ran outside, locking the door as he ran towards the Pizzeria, and finding it strange that the employees accepted him without a real job application. He found the pay good and that was all he needed to raise money to pay for his tuition and future textbooks. The young teen was excited, and ran back to his apartment where he slept the remaining hours, ate a quick dinner and ran over to the pizzeria, taking the key that the owner had given him and walked inside the security office and sat in the chair in his uniform.

It was 11:59 pm.

(will not be this detailed when the rp starts, but this is just to introduce the background information. I was planning for this to be where he met the robots at an earlier age, and due to their facial scanners eventually on maybe when they jumpscare him, a card of the last time he was seen on stage with them in the middle, would jog some memories. If you don't like this idea and want to go with the typical FNAF games, then it can be survival.)

My thread: Multiple Settings - Looking for Partner [Multiple Fandoms] [Open]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back