• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Five Bandmates Five Secrets

Characters
Here

Find it Find it

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki JDizzle383 JDizzle383 meepster meepster rakshasa rakshasa UrAveragAnimalCrossingFan UrAveragAnimalCrossingFan

For the sake of expanding availability, I am making the band a five person band AND adding slots for a tour manager, a producer, two equipment loaders, and a makeup artist. These slots do not HAVE to be filled but are available if others want to join, and whether or not non-band people are fantasy creatures or just plain human is up to the author.

If you’re playing a bandmate/fantasy creature, remember to keep it fun by telling no one what kind of creature your character is! We will drop hints for each other and eventually all will be revealed.

The band rolls along at a fast-paced tone, playing in a classic 4/4 time yet summoning that all-too-classic feeling of downright rock glory.

The band rips beat after beat before suddenly soaring into an ascending crescendo; Tom's chest is poised like a lion's standing at the tip of a rock, his expression snarled like he's roaring into the sun, arms spread out like an eagle as he belts through roughened voice-
"YOOOUUU'LL SEE ME AGAIN!"
An ending beat rings out from behind him, signaling the end of their power ballad. He stares at them slim-eyed, yet not red like that of the stoner's. His arms bell out from his MMA fighter body.

"You were all playing on beat." He nods with approval. "Very good, team. Very good." He surveys the room. "Now speak your minds about it."
He gestures stoically yet with a viking like authority.

(OOC: This first run will set our post order. Before you type your entire post, simply leave a post here that says "save" and then edit your post into that so that two don't go at the same time!)

Raphael Smiles as he let's his hands dance across the keys, the piano as an extension of his fingers playing with pinpoint accuracy.

As the song ends he flicks his palm form the left of the piano to the right, which makes the word "AGAIN!" end on the highest key this particular 88 key set has to offer.

"Woooooooooo!" He screams and jumps up and down like a school girl as they are asked to speak their minds. "I'm gonna live foreveeeeeeer!"

Standing off to the side, Akira sighs and mutters, "You're too happy... where's my coffee cup?"

Raphael smirks and says "I drank it so I wouldn't mess up. yousaidsomethingaboutitgivingyouenergysoIthoughtitwasagoodideaandItookitwhenyouwenttothebathroomorwhatbritscallthelooanddoesanyoneelsefinditweirdthattheysaythatandhihihihihihihihihi!" before he finishes speaking in one breath before passing out from oxygen loss.

"No one ever let him do that again." Akira frowns and walks over, giving Raph a solid thump on the head, which causes him to jump up "WHASSAT?" he screams, before he sees Akira looming over him. "I did something stupid again didn't I?"

"Yes. Don't drink esspreso. Stick with milk. or just anything EXCEPT my coffee!"

"Got it." Raphael shrinks back, before looking back and realizing his bandmates are all staring at him. "Sorry..." he apologizes to all of them. "But I get it. no coffee... or at least decaff... By the way, Skylar might wanna tune his guitar a little... at the end there either I hit a few wrong notes or the guitar wasn't in sync... Might'a been me considering the coffee actually. sorry about that..." he sighs as if he's trying to calm down.

Akira looks around at the others, "If anyone wants to poke fun you can do it at the after party, we have a show in about 3 days, and I just checked,, we have a full house... again. The auditorium seats 6,000 people so game faces everyone. I would say practice makes perfect, but you're good enough to raise a zombie hoard if you wanted to... not that we actually could. Does anyone object to a few drinks? I'm buying. Raphael, you pay for mine."

"WHAT? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???" Raphael's eyes go wide as he whines.

"Because you stole my coffee." Akira smirks.

Last edited:
Theodore's eyes were closed as he played his guitar, his hands moving across the strings with a practised and instinctual ease of someone who seemed to have been born with a guitar in his hand. The guitar sang along Tom raising tone matching him pitch by pitch and bark for bark. When tome gave the last verse, Theodore continued with a brief solo of twang and sharp quack to bullet point before letting the fade to nothing.

He didnt participate in the positive feeling and cheer of these others, just unplugged his guitar and lay down on the couch and strummed her guitar. He closed his eyes as if he was asleep but as usual he was listening to everything that was being said. He smirked hearing the interaction between Raphael and Akira. "You guys are idiots. Might be good to feed him coffee, that is the best he sounded in a while as far as a pianist can sound when the piano can do all the work." He added lazily in his form of gently teasing.

"Also Tom, i dont think you need to belt out so much... I think you defined my with that last note." He added again sheepishly making it unclear if he was teasing him too.

Magnolia was in the zone and honestly let her fingers do all the talking as the world around her faded into the mix of sounds and voices. This was the most freeing sensation in the world to her and she relished every moment of it. In fact she was always antsy or internally upset when the songs had to come to an end. When the song did end and the antics of her bandmates rose she painted a bright smile on her face and unplugged herself. She took her base with her and sat on the arm of the couch Theo was laying on slightly strumming along with him while watching Raphael and Akira.

She giggled along and shot a wink at Raphael, "I don't know I kinda agree you on Caffeine is kinda fun. I'm just upset you didn't share with me." She teased in mock offense. "Though theft is serious business. I think you should charge him much more then a drink Akira. Maybe his soul?" She hummed in such a matter of fact way you couldn't be sure if she was 100% joking or not.

Her attention finally back to Tom she tilted her head, "I disagree, I think that's what the fan love. They wanna hear it in their bones!" She grinned shooting her spare hand up in the air for dramatic effect. "Buuuuut we should probably clean up that bridge transition at the end a little more." she brought her hand down showcasing a small gap between her fingers for emphasis that it was a very minor criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back