• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Fish's Art Thread: Because Reasons?

tuxedo-fish

Obnoxious Californian Stereotype
I guess I should post some art here? idk.

Anyway, here's a small selection of stuff I've done. Mostly FR dragons, because... that's where I spend a lot of my time. :V

Critique me! Or roast me! Or both!

I like being told what I hecked up on need to improve.

GObtAPK.jpg
M2xYbBv.jpg

zD4OJ8q.jpg
jxA6npc.jpg

dba2abb058db_composite_for_postcard_small.jpg

GqgbOb8.png

XpweYa1.jpg

Love the expressiveness and energy you got going on with your work. Especially the doggo and the swing dance pair.

3MRsivt.jpg
FP974zs.jpg

Quick sketches, while I continue to try and figure out how to draw with a tablet!

My... fursona? I guess? And also doodling over the same 3D model I used for the previous Namor drawing. The model is old, and not the best. (It's actually the first 3D model I ever did. Yikes.) You can see I made a ton of corrections, just for the sketch. I'd like to rework the model, someday.

WAIT ITS A GIF POGGERS

I read somewhere that keeping track of your progress is supposed to help with time management.

And I'm slow at art. Like, really, really slow. Spectacularly slow. Because I'll try to ink for a bit and then SQUIRREL. Nevermind a page a day. There are times I can't even manage a sketch a day.

So... yeah. I've been trying to take screenshots of my progress. idk if it's actually helping, but... well, I get gifs out of it, so. :V

I read somewhere that keeping track of your progress is supposed to help with time management.

And I'm slow at art. Like, really, really slow. Spectacularly slow. Because I'll try to ink for a bit and then SQUIRREL. Nevermind a page a day. There are times I can't even manage a sketch a day.

So... yeah. I've been trying to take screenshots of my progress. idk if it's actually helping, but... well, I get gifs out of it, so. :V

Kind of why I post updates regularly. It really does help put into perspective your progress, and it at least encourages me to keep going. If it helps you in the same way keep at it.

Edit: That and as a CS Major, I have that version control mindset from using GitHub and it is always a thing in the back of my head so keeping tabs of past points in time and being able to revert back in case I really screw things up or think something I did earlier was better.

I've got two drawings I yet owe folks, but I've been struggling to get pen to tablet for the last week or so. irl has not been the best.

So here's a collection of random, loose doodles from the past... month? Two?

Hopefully, I'll have some proper finished stuff to show in the next few days.

9kpTlF6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back